Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There were ten... 20:40 - Mar 23 with 3039 viewsKenBoon

Greg Clarke: England chants 'inappropriate, disrespectful and disappointing'
Behaviour of a section of England fans in Germany was "inappropriate, disrespectful and disappointing", says FA chairman Greg Clarke.
England lost 1-0 to Germany in Dortmund on Wednesday night, but a section of England supporters booed the German national anthem and sung chants referencing World War Two.
It is understood that the FA is trying to gather footage of the behaviour. If found to be involved, supporters could be banned from attending games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39370763

Good. It's about time. Those songs are embarrassing. Hopefully we'll do the same to anyone who sings about "Bury Bombers" and the "RAF from Rochdale". I LITERALLY nearly died from the cringe the last time I heard that. Any instances I see of it will be recorded and uploaded to the internet, where those annoying clickbait farm twitter accounts can share it amongst unbelievable goals, great betting odds, arsenal fan tv rants and wag tits.
There were ten... on 21:10 - Mar 23 with 2968 viewsroccydaleian

Jimmy Wag tits matey?
There were ten... on 21:48 - Mar 23 with 2902 viewsKenBoon

There were ten... on 21:10 - Mar 23 by roccydaleian

Jimmy Wag tits matey?

You thought of that. Not me, Matey!
There were ten... on 22:44 - Mar 23 with 2807 views100569

I have to agree. I too, cringed when I heard it. In this day and age it is totally unacceptable not only that it just shows those morons up for what they are. Morons.
There were ten... on 07:42 - Mar 24 with 2619 views_dezzy

How about the song that mentions getting your fathers gun, and shooting the berry scum ? Surely attempted murder is not allowed in this day and age to .

KHBA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024