Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Members’ Forum Announced 16:28 - Mar 28 with 11173 viewsSwansTrust

A Swans Trust Members’ Forum is to be held at the Liberty Stadium on Tuesday 4 April at 7.30pm.

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/03/23/trust-members-forum-announced/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 18:25 - Apr 4 with 2105 viewsDarran

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 18:21 - Apr 4 by Shaky

They have made a commitment of £70 million in cash that's on the line here!

If I were them and you come in suggesting I've done nothing and dismiss that out of hand, I'd be royally fcuked off, especially if you don't give me a chance to set out my plans first.

Why do you want to gratuitously offend them?

It's ok for you to keep in about it then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 18:28 - Apr 4 with 2102 viewsShaky

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 18:25 - Apr 4 by Darran

It's ok for you to keep in about it then?

What do you mean, Des?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 18:38 - Apr 4 with 2088 viewsDarran

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 18:28 - Apr 4 by Shaky

What do you mean, Des?

You've forgotten already? No wonder nobody takes you seriously.

"Going round in circles whinging about the definition of investment does not help this important discussion to flow on a constructive basis"

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 19:35 - Apr 4 with 2010 viewsLandore_Jack

Currently at the meeting. Poor turn out. A lot of empty seats.

#backtojack

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 19:36 - Apr 4 with 2000 viewsDarran

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 19:35 - Apr 4 by Landore_Jack

Currently at the meeting. Poor turn out. A lot of empty seats.

Doesn't surprise me mate the ones with the most to say aren't even members.

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 19:46 - Apr 4 with 1978 viewsSwanzay

Yep, fairly empty. 1st question on player selection and recruitment process.
Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 20:19 - Apr 4 with 1863 viewsShaky

Well based on the online transcript they are waffling, and either the attendees haven't the wherewithal to press them properly, or the format doesn't allow it.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 20:19 - Apr 4 with 1861 viewsmarchamjack

Interestingly, Levein said that he met with the shareholders initially (no idea which shareholders) and were told not to engage with the Trust...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Login to get fewer ads

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 20:23 - Apr 4 with 1842 viewsShaky

On stadium financing, it sounds to me like they are planning on using some type of project financing structure, using mainly debt and a much smaller amount of equity, typically something in the order of perhaps 80/20.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 21:02 - Apr 4 with 1747 viewsShaky

Question: Do you think the club is adequately capitalised, and if not what are your plans to address this given financial fair play rules give you some latitude to strengthen the balance sheet?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 21:45 - Apr 4 with 1664 viewsLandore_Jack

Interesting to know that Jason and Steve were not aware of the existing shareholders agreement.

They were asked by two existing shareholders not to approach the Trust regarding the purchasing of shares. However, the Americans did enquire about the shares of the Trust after their interest had become public.

They see Huw Jenkins as a long term partner. They admitted mistakes had been made in managerial appointment, recruitment, and the purchasing of shares transaction.

Their goal is to grow the club commercially and increase revenue. The profit will be put back into the club and used for recruitment and stadium expansion.

They are not interested in borrowing against the club. No debt was added to the club when they purchased the shares.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 22:10]

#backtojack

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 21:51 - Apr 4 with 1638 viewsSwanjaxs

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 21:45 - Apr 4 by Landore_Jack

Interesting to know that Jason and Steve were not aware of the existing shareholders agreement.

They were asked by two existing shareholders not to approach the Trust regarding the purchasing of shares. However, the Americans did enquire about the shares of the Trust after their interest had become public.

They see Huw Jenkins as a long term partner. They admitted mistakes had been made in managerial appointment, recruitment, and the purchasing of shares transaction.

Their goal is to grow the club commercially and increase revenue. The profit will be put back into the club and used for recruitment and stadium expansion.

They are not interested in borrowing against the club. No debt was added to the club when they purchased the shares.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 22:10]

Thier goal is to grow the club commercially and increase revenue. The prophet will be put back into the club and used for recruitment and stadium expansion .... so basically they are not putting another cent of thier own money in?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 21:54 - Apr 4 with 1622 viewsDarran

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 21:51 - Apr 4 by Swanjaxs

Thier goal is to grow the club commercially and increase revenue. The prophet will be put back into the club and used for recruitment and stadium expansion .... so basically they are not putting another cent of thier own money in?

Can he play upfront?

[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 22:01]

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 21:57 - Apr 4 with 1608 viewsLandore_Jack

That is the impression I had too. The profit generated will be put back into the club. No loans or investment will come from the shareholders.

#backtojack

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 21:57 - Apr 4 with 1605 viewsSwanjaxs

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 21:54 - Apr 4 by Darran

Can he play upfront?

[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 22:01]

Haha fùck predictive text from now on!!! P.s how do you disable it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 ?
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 21:59]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 22:00 - Apr 4 with 1578 viewsDarran

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 21:57 - Apr 4 by Swanjaxs

Haha fùck predictive text from now on!!! P.s how do you disable it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 ?
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 21:59]

😂

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 22:00 - Apr 4 with 1576 viewsDr_Winston

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 21:57 - Apr 4 by Landore_Jack

That is the impression I had too. The profit generated will be put back into the club. No loans or investment will come from the shareholders.

Good.

One of the things I was most proud of during our rise was the fact that we'd done it all ourselves. We weren't some rich man's plaything. We'd risen up the leagues purely because we were smart, and did things the right way. I have no interest in swapping that for becoming the footballing equivalent of a trophy wife, or accepting "investment" with more strings attached than the entire cast of The Muppet Show.

If the Americans think they can grow the club without throwing money at it then let them try. Can't do any worse at it than that f*ckwit Dineen.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 22:09 - Apr 4 with 1526 viewsmonmouth

Good. The c***s will have no aversion whatsoever to taking money out though. Did they mention that at all? No? Gosh.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 22:48 - Apr 4 with 1412 viewsSwanseajill

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 22:09 - Apr 4 by monmouth

Good. The c***s will have no aversion whatsoever to taking money out though. Did they mention that at all? No? Gosh.

They did indeed.

No divi's ....well not this year anyway.
Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 23:13 - Apr 4 with 1360 viewsmonmouth

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 22:48 - Apr 4 by Swanseajill

They did indeed.

No divi's ....well not this year anyway.

No, of course not mun Lorraine, not whilst the Trust would get 21%. Fees, salaries, consultancy? Anyway, as dr W says, they can hardly be more underhand or incompetent than the likes of Dinner. I'm done with caring about the off the pitch stuff now anyway, or about which division we end up in. Bring on them Spurs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 23:40 - Apr 4 with 1326 viewsSwanzay

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 09:48 - Apr 4 by Darran

Can't see me making tonight I've been throwing up all night but people want to make sure they don't use the invested/investment words because they haven't invested a penny in the club.

You've made a miraculous recovery .....
Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 23:47 - Apr 4 with 1309 viewsDarran

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 23:40 - Apr 4 by Swanzay

You've made a miraculous recovery .....

Have I?

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 23:48 - Apr 4 with 1304 viewsSwanzay

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 23:47 - Apr 4 by Darran

Have I?

Well you very "vocal"on here tonight .....
Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 23:54 - Apr 4 with 1301 viewsSwanseajill

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 23:13 - Apr 4 by monmouth

No, of course not mun Lorraine, not whilst the Trust would get 21%. Fees, salaries, consultancy? Anyway, as dr W says, they can hardly be more underhand or incompetent than the likes of Dinner. I'm done with caring about the off the pitch stuff now anyway, or about which division we end up in. Bring on them Spurs.

Yep, bring on the Spurs. I was wound up about last Sunday's match, not so much with tomorrow's.

I think I'm done with stress about it now, considering not one of us can do anything about getting the result that we need...only to make a noise at the Liberty.

I'm sure dinner is not incompetent.
Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 23:58 - Apr 4 with 1290 viewsDarran

Trust Members’ Forum Announced on 23:48 - Apr 4 by Swanzay

Well you very "vocal"on here tonight .....

Bizarre.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024