Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Penalty shout 00:43 - Apr 6 with 4612 viewsgiantstoneater

Should we have had a penalty looked like Ayeuw had his legs taken away from him when the score was 1-0?
Penalty shout on 17:14 - Apr 6 with 881 viewsWarwickHunt

Penalty shout on 17:10 - Apr 6 by giantstoneater

Aggressive sort of chap are we, I`m sure the docs could prescribe you with something to soften all that aggression.

Perhaps someone could prescribe you something to get your head out of your arse.
Penalty shout on 17:27 - Apr 6 with 871 viewsgiantstoneater

Penalty shout on 17:14 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

Perhaps someone could prescribe you something to get your head out of your arse.

Sorry I think that`s where you are at! If you bothered to read my initial post I did say that I thought that it was not a pen, he should have tried to stay up in my opinion. Again Moss gave them a penalty for a blatant dive a fact that seems to escape you. If you want to offer a different opinion then do so but it does`nt strengthen your opinion by name calling.
Penalty shout on 18:08 - Apr 6 with 852 viewsWarwickHunt

Penalty shout on 17:27 - Apr 6 by giantstoneater

Sorry I think that`s where you are at! If you bothered to read my initial post I did say that I thought that it was not a pen, he should have tried to stay up in my opinion. Again Moss gave them a penalty for a blatant dive a fact that seems to escape you. If you want to offer a different opinion then do so but it does`nt strengthen your opinion by name calling.

Like I said - players cheat, refs get conned...

If the ref had been in the same position for Alli doing the same thing at the other end it wouldn't have been a penalty either.

Refs are subjected to trial by television from all angles - they don't fûck up on purpose.
Penalty shout on 18:12 - Apr 6 with 848 viewsperchrockjack

But I d argue they level matters up if they think they ve erred

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Penalty shout on 06:47 - Apr 7 with 796 viewsgiantstoneater

Yes agree players do try it on and refs get it wrong they are only human after all but recently we have had clear cut handball decisions go against us it seems to be a regular occurrence in our matches I`m waiting for the evening out process!!
Penalty shout on 09:56 - Apr 7 with 772 viewsSTID2017

Penalty shout on 15:31 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

If Spurs had been the home team it may have been given but I doubt it.

It was a million miles from being a penalty - if you can't see that then you're* a fûcking idiot.

* note spelling

Glad you can spell and punctuate - my mistake in my reply to you.
Doesn't stop you being rude, ignorant, abusive, self-opinionated and a fool though, who can't see bias towards top teams when it's staring you in the face
If we get relegated this season you can comfort yourself in the knowledge that in your opinion we went down fairly as no official gave any decisions against us that weren't totally correct.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Penalty shout on 17:20 - Apr 7 with 756 viewsWarwickHunt

Penalty shout on 09:56 - Apr 7 by STID2017

Glad you can spell and punctuate - my mistake in my reply to you.
Doesn't stop you being rude, ignorant, abusive, self-opinionated and a fool though, who can't see bias towards top teams when it's staring you in the face
If we get relegated this season you can comfort yourself in the knowledge that in your opinion we went down fairly as no official gave any decisions against us that weren't totally correct.

Grow up, you soppy twàt.
Penalty shout on 09:02 - Apr 8 with 709 viewsSTID2017

Penalty shout on 17:20 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Grow up, you soppy twàt.

Less of the soppy, if you don't* mind
* Note the correct use of punctuation

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024