Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of season club shop sale? 19:22 - Apr 19 with 1881 viewsrunningman75

Coming for the Forest game and realised my club shirt is about 3 years old. Refuse to pay full price. I presume we will change our kit again next year but would not mind a more recent top ( middle age guys in club shirts etc). Wondering if the club are going do an end of season sale. Buy 1 get 1 free etc though this seems to be the player purchase policy now.
End of season club shop sale? on 19:35 - Apr 19 with 1864 viewseghamranger

Think they were £10 on sat... prob be a fiver next sat

You can order all sizes on line and for an extra £12, u can have Henrys or Caulkers name on the back 🙄
[Post edited 19 Apr 2017 19:48]
End of season club shop sale? on 20:33 - Apr 19 with 1802 viewssmegma

All shirts are a tenner according to an ad I saw online today
End of season club shop sale? on 21:44 - Apr 19 with 1736 viewsstowmarketrange

Sod's law that I took advantage of the 2 shirts for £50 offer online only last week.I did use my qpr cash so I got £11 off.
I wish I'd waited a few days more.
End of season club shop sale? on 22:57 - Apr 19 with 1673 viewsWilly_WonkR

If you are planning on buying from the shop at the Forest game give yourself plenty of time. At 2:30 on Monday the queue for the till went all the way around the shop and out the door. In fact, the only people in the shop were in the queue.
End of season club shop sale? on 00:40 - Apr 20 with 1621 viewsBrightonhoop

End of season club shop sale? on 22:57 - Apr 19 by Willy_WonkR

If you are planning on buying from the shop at the Forest game give yourself plenty of time. At 2:30 on Monday the queue for the till went all the way around the shop and out the door. In fact, the only people in the shop were in the queue.

Sale was announced today. Best to swallow the postage i guess online to avoid the shop.
End of season club shop sale? on 10:45 - Apr 20 with 1477 viewsGaryT

Adult home shirts now £8.33.

It says £10 in the basket but continue through the checkout process and it goes back to £8.33.
End of season club shop sale? on 11:06 - Apr 20 with 1448 viewsBlackandGoldR

End of season club shop sale? on 21:44 - Apr 19 by stowmarketrange

Sod's law that I took advantage of the 2 shirts for £50 offer online only last week.I did use my qpr cash so I got £11 off.
I wish I'd waited a few days more.

I did exactly the same but had £25 QPR cash so worked out at 12.50 each.
Would have been free if I had waited a couple of days!
Probably trying to flog off anything associated with Dry World as quickly as possible.
End of season club shop sale? on 11:17 - Apr 20 with 1432 viewsstowmarketrange

End of season club shop sale? on 11:06 - Apr 20 by BlackandGoldR

I did exactly the same but had £25 QPR cash so worked out at 12.50 each.
Would have been free if I had waited a couple of days!
Probably trying to flog off anything associated with Dry World as quickly as possible.

The worst of it is that I bought a xxl shirt online but it's too big.I had the idea of changing it over on Saturday for an xl but they'd sold out in the small shop by the chippy and inside the ground and I wasn't prepared to queue upon the main shop before the game.
Now I can't find the returns form that came with the shirt.
Oh well.
Login to get fewer ads

End of season club shop sale? on 12:42 - Apr 20 with 1361 viewsisawqpratwcity

Postage to Oz is more than the shirt!

Still a bargain, though, good one!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

End of season club shop sale? on 14:16 - Apr 20 with 1274 viewsBrazilNutR

Anybody have any first hand experience of the mini kit for 18-24 months, and how big it is? My boy is 2 years already, but there is nothing in between this and the Small youth (6-7 years)... wondering if it could still fit a 2 year old..

cheers
End of season club shop sale? on 14:44 - Apr 20 with 1249 viewssmegma

End of season club shop sale? on 10:45 - Apr 20 by GaryT

Adult home shirts now £8.33.

It says £10 in the basket but continue through the checkout process and it goes back to £8.33.

And £8.32 overpriced.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024