Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today we fought back from flopalty 18:02 - Apr 30 with 4127 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:18 - Apr 30 with 1011 viewsDarran

Today we fought back from flopalty on 19:45 - Apr 30 by Jackfath

I'd politely suggest that Stephen invented the word. Darran looked it up, as it doesn't exist there wasn't an entry on it until the point Darran posted the thread.

Hope that helps.

I concur.

Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:22 - Apr 30 with 1000 viewsSwanjaxs

Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:13 - Apr 30 by jack2jack

Your right we need clarity,no BS, just straight talk.........Oh hang on!

Huw Cooze knows apparently... 😉😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:25 - Apr 30 with 994 viewsjack247

Flopalty is probably his most impressive contribution to our season so far.

Wouldn't it make sense for this dick to stay off twitter for a bit? If I'd weakened an already weak team and appointed Bob Bradley, I wouldn't be pretending to know about football a couple of weeks before my investment may well get relegated.
Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:30 - Apr 30 with 979 viewsDewi1jack

Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:09 - Apr 30 by morningstar

i see your point, but if it is Steve's word then he needs to address the fans and the trust and tell us what it means. It's not just a few letters strung together here, it's a word FLOPALTY! We need a sign!..............

A sign.
Let us take off our sandal oh Exalted one

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:34 - Apr 30 with 964 viewsjack2jack

Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:30 - Apr 30 by Dewi1jack

A sign.
Let us take off our sandal oh Exalted one

Sandal,you mean flip flopalty
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 21:34]
Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:40 - Apr 30 with 946 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Today we fought back from flopalty on 19:46 - Apr 30 by Swanjaxs

I can help you with a definition 🖒 "a clueless yank millionaire tweeting about something he knows fack all about after one to many Jim Beam's" .... hope that helps 🖒

Occassionally practicing the art of "Snigleting" is just a thing North Americans do for fun, I guess is the best way to break it down.

I seriously doubt Kaplan thought he was using proper football terminology.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:41 - Apr 30 with 945 viewsWingstandwood

I've got no doubt that both Perchy and the late Stanley Unwin would know exactly what the Yank meant by that word!

Argus!

Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:44 - Apr 30 with 930 viewsSwanjaxs

Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:40 - Apr 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Occassionally practicing the art of "Snigleting" is just a thing North Americans do for fun, I guess is the best way to break it down.

I seriously doubt Kaplan thought he was using proper football terminology.

Fair enough, nice to see Kaplan making light of the situation we find ourselves in 🖒
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 20:45]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

Today we fought back from flopalty on 21:32 - Apr 30 with 878 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Today we fought back from flopalty on 20:44 - Apr 30 by Swanjaxs

Fair enough, nice to see Kaplan making light of the situation we find ourselves in 🖒
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 20:45]

I'd say he find himself in it too, since he'll lose more money than anyone else involved.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Today we fought back from flopalty on 21:40 - Apr 30 with 860 viewsSwanjaxs

Today we fought back from flopalty on 21:32 - Apr 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'd say he find himself in it too, since he'll lose more money than anyone else involved.

Indeed my friend, but if i could give Craplan some advice though.... don't pollute my club on his Twitter feed with his take on "hilarity" (not the slightest bit funny this side of the pond ) no offence Tum my good American jack freind 🖒

Today we fought back from flopalty on 23:26 - Apr 30 with 819 viewstwintownjack

He is a cunning linguist, an invented word that encompasses a phrase within a single word. A flopalty is "a penalty that was wrongly awarded due to a player flopping over a nearby limb of an opposing player thus conning the ref that he was tripped".

A "hesitunity" is when someone misses a golden opportunity due to a moment's hesitation in deciding whether to head it kick it or fart it into the net.

Warwick - should that be An "hesitunity"?

Work out your own definitions for "Leonifiation" and "Hughjenix".

There are similar examples in literature, such as:

brillig ‎(uncountable) A nonce word in Lewis Carroll's Jabberwocky, explained by Humpty Dumpty as "four o'clock in the afternoon – the time when you begin broiling things for dinner." 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves / Did gyre and gimble in the wabe – Lewis Carroll, Jabberwocky. ( "slithy" (lithe + slimy) and "mimsy" (flimsy + miserable))

Another example is "C*ntox"
Today we fought back from flopalty on 23:42 - Apr 30 with 798 viewsjack2jack

Today we fought back from flopalty on 23:26 - Apr 30 by twintownjack

He is a cunning linguist, an invented word that encompasses a phrase within a single word. A flopalty is "a penalty that was wrongly awarded due to a player flopping over a nearby limb of an opposing player thus conning the ref that he was tripped".

A "hesitunity" is when someone misses a golden opportunity due to a moment's hesitation in deciding whether to head it kick it or fart it into the net.

brillig ‎(uncountable) A nonce word in Lewis Carroll's Jabberwocky, explained by Humpty Dumpty as "four o'clock in the afternoon – the time when you begin broiling things for dinner." 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves / Did gyre and gimble in the wabe – Lewis Carroll, Jabberwocky. ( "slithy" (lithe + slimy) and "mimsy" (flimsy + miserable))

Today we fought back from flopalty on 23:47 - Apr 30 with 793 viewsDarran

Today we fought back from flopalty on 23:26 - Apr 30 by twintownjack

Brilliant.

Today we fought back from flopalty on 06:50 - May 1 with 717 viewsjack247

I'm sure it was an autocorrect, but can't work out what the fck he was trying to say
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024