Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gunter 18:46 - May 29 with 4669 viewsYossarian

Now Reading have missed out, what about Gunter to I've Naughton a run at RB?
Does it really matter that he's a scummer?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Gunter on 09:45 - May 30 with 947 viewsRichythejack

Gunter on 09:38 - May 30 by perchrockjack

Don't know who this richy is but he s posting good stuff

Just talking sense, I loved the seasons when we were in the championship and had players with desire and passion which made up for there overall ability. Things are different now being the prem league and this alone is not enough and Gunter for me has the quality's as mentioned above but in terms of overall football player qualities he is way off the mark.

Hard to find this sort of player in the Prem who is hungry and passionate for the game and not just picking up a pay cheque in the worlds wealthiest league. Just look at the likes of Ki and Montero!! Case closed lol

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Gunter on 09:49 - May 30 with 936 viewsperchrockjack

It's only sense if one believes it .

I think your assessment is accurate

Utterly average player who would never be an international had he not had a Welsh descendant .

At our club...jeeeez ..madness

As has been said,Naughton has been shyte really saved by his improved form towards thecendvof the season when he was pretty effective.

Overall though, we can do better

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gunter on 09:52 - May 30 with 935 viewsRichythejack

Gunter on 09:49 - May 30 by perchrockjack

It's only sense if one believes it .

I think your assessment is accurate

Utterly average player who would never be an international had he not had a Welsh descendant .

At our club...jeeeez ..madness

As has been said,Naughton has been shyte really saved by his improved form towards thecendvof the season when he was pretty effective.

Overall though, we can do better

I agree with the comments about Naughton and he does have a good ability to get forward and I believe he is the only wide player we have who can actually put a cross in before we brought in Olsson.

Defence duties though he so easy to get pass and always looking for the last ditch tackle to save his ass!!

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Gunter on 10:16 - May 30 with 915 viewsperchrockjack

Rich

If you want to join the Perch Club ,just contact wAyne ,who ll send you an application form

Free to join

Nobody allowed lower than Third Degree

Annual General Meeting in Birkenhead Boys Club

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gunter on 10:52 - May 30 with 894 viewsjasper_T

Gunter on 09:52 - May 30 by Richythejack

I agree with the comments about Naughton and he does have a good ability to get forward and I believe he is the only wide player we have who can actually put a cross in before we brought in Olsson.

Defence duties though he so easy to get pass and always looking for the last ditch tackle to save his ass!!

He's made two good crosses since he's been with us.
Gunter on 15:27 - May 30 with 837 viewsJohnw102

The one who did catch my eye yesterday was John Swift, young midfielder who would fit well into our style and would benefit from PC coaching. Worth a punt.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Gunter on 17:46 - May 30 with 795 viewsJBT95

Gunter on 22:30 - May 29 by jackjackjackjack

Would Hennessy be that bad as a back up goalkeeper? He's home-grown so will free up space in the squad to get more foreign outfield players. Unlike last year where our 17 permitted overseas players contained 4 goalkeepers.

Do not want Hennessey at the Swans sitting on his bum.
Gunter on 18:35 - May 30 with 764 viewsraynor94

Gunter on 17:46 - May 30 by JBT95

Do not want Hennessey at the Swans sitting on his bum.

Quite agree, leave him on his arse at Palace, with the ball fizzing past him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Gunter on 19:43 - May 30 with 727 viewsshandyjack

Gunter and Hennessy!!! is that the best ppl can come up with, would be just about ok if we were mid table in championship

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024