Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end 21:15 - Jun 1 with 5270 viewsBrynCartwright

by withdrawing the Us from the Paris climate accord is the ultimate example of how much of a complete tit this guy is. He can wear a hard hat in Pittsburgh in front of his oil and gas chums but he will not stop the renewable industries, that already provide thousands of jobs in the US. What a complete tool kit. I would spit in the cants face. He is threatening our grandchildren's lives.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 08:16 - Jun 4 with 808 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:12 - Jun 4 by Davillin

Thursday, you hit it right on the head.

I would add only that the media and a few people on both sides of the Atlantic who don't agree with Trump express themselves in the most egregiously crude ways.

Reread the posts above and see how many of the anti-Trump posters want him killed. Rational and thoughtful people disagree without sinking that low.

Dav,

Do you think describing the first black President of the USA as the son of the Mau Mau egregiously crude?

I'm only asking becauseI I remember you using the exact same words.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 8:17]
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 11:02 - Jun 4 with 769 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:05 - Jun 4 by Davillin

Teeney Bopper name-calling does not help your argument.

I have suspected for some time now that your posting "voice" sounded familiar, and now it's all clear -- you're the resurection's fake personna.

"You" and "he" both use ridiculous childish nicknames for posters you don't like; both of you have a serious problem with the United States and with people you suspect are intellectually superior, and both of you act like you're superior to everyone else. You ain't.

The reason that my posting voice sounds familiar to you Dav is because you've been talking to me on these sites for over 15 years! On Gary Martin's guestbook, swanmail, email and the various incarnations of planetswans. Or do you now think that for all those years I've been the Res - including setting up fake email accounts to fool you??

I haven't used any nickname for any posters - the names in the post you reply to are indicative of generic stereotypes that are galling for Trump's nonsense - not anyone on here. I have no problem with the United States - I have said many times how much I like the country and its people, and I've travelled there extensively for work and pleasure over many years.

I don't suspect you of being intellectually superior by the way. In fact, I'm really quite surprised at how you've been taken in by the whole Fox / Trump machine, as I had always considered you more thoughtful than that.
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 11:20 - Jun 4 with 759 viewsdailew

I have suspected for some time now that your posting "voice" sounded familiar, and now it's all clear -- you're the resurection's fake personna.

"You" and "he" both use ridiculous childish nicknames for posters you don't like; both of you have a serious problem with the United States and with people you suspect are intellectually superior, and both of you act like you're superior to everyone else. You ain't.

Here's a response she gave to a post in which I called the german chancellor Angela Merkin.

"Your post just indicated extreme stupidity for thinking such puerile childishness is either clever or funny."

Pompous and a hypocrite.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 11:57 - Jun 4 with 750 viewsJackSomething

Perhaps you should create a poll for people to vote whether you or Lisa leave the site forever? I'm sure the loser of such a poll would have the integrity to honour it...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 12:05 - Jun 4 with 736 viewsEbo

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 16:37 - Jun 2 by rock1n

To be fair the coal not dole crowd are being a bit hypocritical here he is protecting US industry. I disagree with it but if this were a left winger there wouldn't be outrage

I think the vast majority of that crowd would not wish to return to those days. They've moved on but not forgotten.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 12:35 - Jun 4 with 721 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Lisa is also The Res (s)he hasn't half spent a lot of time arguing with and insulting (him)herself over the years.

Poll: Tory leader

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024