Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spanishdale. 19:17 - Jun 15 with 36866 viewsBeckWMG

Good evening.

I'd like to have everyone's opinion on an idea myself and a fellow Dale fan came up with.
I don't post on here often but you may or may not know me better as "Jonny Vimto" on twitter.

If you post often on twitter you will be well aware of the loveable Spanishdale, who's dream it is to come and watch the mighty Dale one day.

I asked him casually on twitter about it the other day offering him full board at my gaff if he could enquire about the flights.
He gracefully turned my offer down, I think he was a little embarrassed or maybe cannot afford the flights (total guess btw)

I got chatting to Darren Roy or @Dazzler36 on twitter (Sorry Darren don't know your UN on here) and we thought it would be a lovely gesture if a few of us could put our hand in our pocket and try and get the lad over here.

Darren has got the bare bones of a GoFundMe page ready to go but just wanted to gauge everyone's
opinion on here first.

If it did get off the ground then it would be lovely for the lad to have a weekend watching the Dale and maybe meet the players and have a tour of the ground etc.

Just a quick ball park figure, Sept flights to Manchester and back are £100.

Anyway, your thoughts please.

Up the Dale.

@bluejonnyvimto
[Post edited 15 Jun 2017 19:19]
Spanishdale. on 20:51 - Apr 24 with 1081 viewsdownunder

Spanishdale. on 07:46 - Apr 22 by RAFCBLUE

Hopefully a lucky omen.

Jesus saves after all.

Jesus saves, but not so good on crosses.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024