Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those travelling to Morecambe 10:38 - Jul 29 with 2669 viewsblackpoolcol

As a fair few on here know I work at MFC so a few bits for you

If using sat nav, when coming off the M6 the new exit (j34) for the Morecambe junction does not show and is approx 3/4 mile before the old one. so watch out for the signs. When you head off you want to go straight on at the traffic lights at bottom of hill (sat navs will tell you to go left through Lancaster) and then after going across the bridge you will bare left onto the relatively new bypass.

Beware of the roundabout on the bypass, there have been a few accidents on there with people travelling too fast

As you approach Morecambe (college on left) you have a main set of traffic lights, go into the Right Hand lane to turn right down Lancaster Road (access to McDonalds also this way) then left at the roundabout on to Westgate. Just after the fire station is the William Mitchell pub who do free car parking (subject to space). Next right is Westgate primary school who charge £4 per car with all proceeds going to the school.

The match day programme is £2 and covers the 3 pre season games in one issue. On sale outside and also at the kiosks

Safe journey to all :)

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

For those travelling to Morecambe on 11:03 - Jul 29 with 2613 views442Dale

But, crucially, can away fans get in the bar now?!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

For those travelling to Morecambe on 12:26 - Jul 29 with 2533 viewselectricblue

I dont know what route people are taking but the junction from the M61 onto the M6 at wharton was chocca earlier with slow moving traffic..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

For those travelling to Morecambe on 14:06 - Jul 29 with 2407 viewsdeeplishblue

That new road was really good. Much better than the old routes.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024