Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I follow 15:10 - Jul 29 with 7542 viewsqlrken05

anyone any idea how we get match comentry on this new i follow

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

I follow on 16:42 - Jul 29 with 5258 viewsdalefan

On my home computer I can't see anyway you can get it. On my mobile there is a button saying live for the Pompey game.
I follow on 20:51 - Aug 3 with 5040 viewsDaveDave

I follow on 16:42 - Jul 29 by dalefan

On my home computer I can't see anyway you can get it. On my mobile there is a button saying live for the Pompey game.

Same problem. Can anyone out there help?
Thanks

I follow on 21:00 - Aug 3 with 5015 viewsboromat

I follow on 20:51 - Aug 3 by DaveDave

Same problem. Can anyone out there help?
Thanks

Not a clue it might become more obvious on game day. I'm looking forward to hearing how the quality is abroad in the video. We struggle enough to get audio commentary some games.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

I follow on 21:03 - Aug 3 with 5008 viewsDaveDave

I follow on 21:00 - Aug 3 by boromat

Not a clue it might become more obvious on game day. I'm looking forward to hearing how the quality is abroad in the video. We struggle enough to get audio commentary some games.

Thanks Boromat - but I've just uncovered this on the Lincoln City site -
To watch any video or listen to commentary via a web browser you need to sign in via the top menu bar on the website. Once logged in, the iFollow tab on the menu bar will take you to latest videos while there is also an option to access the archive of videos.

Live match coverage is available through the match centre, which will be on the main page of the website from three hours before kick-off and on the fixtures page permanently. Live text updates on First Team matches are available to all fans, with links to the audio or visual coverage available from the match centre.
Hope this helps us all!

I follow on 20:30 - Aug 4 with 4872 viewsRAFC_1990

Can you sign up if your abroad using an english address and manage to get the live video?

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

I follow on 20:39 - Aug 4 with 4859 viewsrochdalefan9

last season I was able to listen to commentry from other teams as well as the mighty Dale. Is this no longer an option?
I follow on 14:17 - Aug 5 with 4717 viewsNigeriamark

I follow on 21:00 - Aug 3 by boromat

Have you managed to view anything yet? 45 minutes to go and I am logged in via computer, android and I pod and can not get live access on any yet even though I have subscribed to video as overseas account. Click on matchday and just takes me to the page to bet on the match
I follow on 14:18 - Aug 5 with 4713 viewsDaveDave

For those of us listening to the match on I Follow

"Watch (where Watch (where avail) and Listen links are avail on the ‘Match Centre’ page 30 mins prior to match start.

Please ensure you are accessing via the ‘Match Centre’ link listed in middle of the club’s homepage, and not via links on the Fixtures page.

Match Pass (where avail/offered) for sale on the Match Centre page as well. avail) and Listen links are avail on the ‘Match Centre’ page"

Login to get fewer ads

I follow on 14:49 - Aug 5 with 4646 viewsrochdalefan9

this is useless as my usual password won't let me in
I follow on 14:53 - Aug 5 with 4628 viewslyberoc

Thanks DaveDave, got there eventually, nowt happening yet just a repeated message
I follow on 14:55 - Aug 5 with 4620 viewsburton_dale

I follow on 20:30 - Aug 4 by RAFC_1990

Can you sign up if your abroad using an english address and manage to get the live video?

I have and the stream is playing now for the game!
I follow on 14:59 - Aug 5 with 4599 viewslyberoc

Commentary came on 2 min before kick off
I follow on 14:59 - Aug 5 with 4594 viewsboromat

I follow on 14:55 - Aug 5 by burton_dale

I have and the stream is playing now for the game!

hows the video footage?

I follow on 15:00 - Aug 5 with 4591 viewsRowZ

can you do this in UK?
I follow on 15:02 - Aug 5 with 4580 viewsrochdalefan9

thanx dave..............got the thing started at last but still wish we could listen to other matches (when Dale arn't playing of course !) and Cup Matches
I follow on 15:06 - Aug 5 with 4560 viewsburton_dale

I follow on 14:59 - Aug 5 by boromat

hows the video footage?

Really good so far, just video no commentary. Great noise from the dale fans from the start!
I follow on 15:06 - Aug 5 with 4557 viewsRowZ

where you watching from BurtonDale?
I follow on 15:08 - Aug 5 with 4545 viewsburton_dale

I follow on 15:06 - Aug 5 by RowZ

where you watching from BurtonDale?

Watching from Iceland RowZ, was over here all last season and only made the xmas games so I'm made up with the new overseas Ifollow!
I follow on 15:13 - Aug 5 with 4518 viewsRowZ

Great stuff, brilliant for oversees Daleys
I follow on 15:28 - Aug 5 with 4461 viewsNigeriamark

I follow on 15:08 - Aug 5 by burton_dale

Watching from Iceland RowZ, was over here all last season and only made the xmas games so I'm made up with the new overseas Ifollow!

Watching from Norway, video quality excellent but no commentary - Wonder if they could play the audio feed over the video? May be a synchronization issue?

Hope it works when I get back to Nigeria but so far quite impressed
I follow on 15:32 - Aug 5 with 4444 viewslyberoc

lost commentary 28 mins
I follow on 15:33 - Aug 5 with 4433 viewsboromat

I follow on 15:28 - Aug 5 by Nigeriamark

Watching from Norway, video quality excellent but no commentary - Wonder if they could play the audio feed over the video? May be a synchronization issue?

Hope it works when I get back to Nigeria but so far quite impressed

well the audio feed just went down. However at least I know it is a technical issue as it's telling me so unlike the old one that'd just go dead.

And it was going so well....

I follow on 15:35 - Aug 5 with 4411 viewsboromat

its back

I follow on 15:59 - Aug 5 with 4336 viewsPeaky

I am watching from Australia. Video feed is great but audio is terrible. Really delayed. A bit weird to watch with the delay but better than nothing. For $180 would have liked some commentary. I am having to do my own and after a bottle of red and a delayed audio feed it's a bit scary
I follow on 16:06 - Aug 5 with 4315 viewsSalwaDale

I follow on 15:59 - Aug 5 by Peaky

I am watching from Australia. Video feed is great but audio is terrible. Really delayed. A bit weird to watch with the delay but better than nothing. For $180 would have liked some commentary. I am having to do my own and after a bottle of red and a delayed audio feed it's a bit scary

Have you got video and commentary then?

TBBT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024