Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I follow 15:10 - Jul 29 with 7640 viewsqlrken05

anyone any idea how we get match comentry on this new i follow

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

I follow on 16:18 - Aug 5 with 2252 viewsNigeriamark

I follow on 16:06 - Aug 5 by SalwaDale

Have you got video and commentary then?

He may mean the picture and the audio of the crowd are not in Sync. When the ref showed the red card the sound of their crowd cheering was about 5 seconds later on my feed. Otherwise all is good with the video
I follow on 16:39 - Aug 5 with 2204 viewsjacko_dale

Can't argue with the quality of the stream, but my connection keeps getting interrupted because I'm watching on my phone and I'm still logged in on my laptop back home, so keep getting cut out. Could've done with knowing this beforehand!
I follow on 17:18 - Aug 5 with 2148 viewsPeaky

No just the crowd delays are terrible. They scored and I have to wait a few minutes for them to cheer. It is like a double whammy 😢
I follow on 09:15 - Aug 6 with 2018 viewsdalenumber2

I haven't been paying much attention to this iFollow as I wasn't going to bother in spite of using DalePlayer regularly in recent seasons. However I think I would like to give it a go now but can't find any of the emails I received telling me what to do. I have downloaded the app but what next? Has my DalePlayer account carried over to this or has the subscription I paid finished now and I have to start from scratch with iFollow? How do I get an iFollow account? Excuse the ignorance please, any advice welcome, thanks.
I follow on 10:04 - Aug 6 with 1973 viewsboromat

I follow on 09:15 - Aug 6 by dalenumber2

I haven't been paying much attention to this iFollow as I wasn't going to bother in spite of using DalePlayer regularly in recent seasons. However I think I would like to give it a go now but can't find any of the emails I received telling me what to do. I have downloaded the app but what next? Has my DalePlayer account carried over to this or has the subscription I paid finished now and I have to start from scratch with iFollow? How do I get an iFollow account? Excuse the ignorance please, any advice welcome, thanks.

Try to sign in you'll probably have to request a new password. As I understand it there will currently be an account for you email address but passwords are random until reset it.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

I follow on 16:41 - Aug 6 with 1880 viewsboromat

Anyone know when full match replays will be available? Hoping they'd be there at the same time the highlights are posted.

I follow on 19:47 - Aug 8 with 1741 viewsboromat

Where is it? doesnt seem to be a match center with a link tonight?

I follow on 19:49 - Aug 8 with 1732 viewsboromat

its appeared now :-)

Login to get fewer ads

I follow on 21:16 - Aug 8 with 1639 viewsdalenumber2

I'm really not getting anywhere with this. I've logged on and clicked on live commentary and just get the message to say I can't watch video from this location. Any help appreciated for next time!
I follow on 23:02 - Aug 8 with 1571 viewslyberoc

Can,t say I,m overstruck with it. The commentary is fine but apart from the farting about trying to find it, the fact it switches off at the HT?FT whistle is annoying, I don,t think I,ll be renewing after this month
I follow on 23:21 - Aug 8 with 1558 viewsPhil

I follow on 21:16 - Aug 8 by dalenumber2

I'm really not getting anywhere with this. I've logged on and clicked on live commentary and just get the message to say I can't watch video from this location. Any help appreciated for next time!

I had the same message, what worked for me was selecting Match Stats from menu at top right then clicking Listen Live from there. I had to log in again (!?) but after that it worked.
I follow on 08:59 - Aug 9 with 1485 viewsdalenumber2

I follow on 23:21 - Aug 8 by Phil

I had the same message, what worked for me was selecting Match Stats from menu at top right then clicking Listen Live from there. I had to log in again (!?) but after that it worked.

Thanks. What a joke! Hope they get it sorted soon - too many issues it seems.
I follow on 10:52 - Aug 9 with 1427 viewsColDale

There's already reports of pubs showing games from iFollowas they have access to VPN lines. If this becomes widespread, which I'm guessing they will, will they still carry on with this next season?
I follow on 19:01 - Aug 9 with 1342 viewsdalenumber2

I follow on 10:52 - Aug 9 by ColDale

There's already reports of pubs showing games from iFollowas they have access to VPN lines. If this becomes widespread, which I'm guessing they will, will they still carry on with this next season?

Well good luck to them if they can get onto it- they have done better than me!
I follow on 16:22 - Aug 10 with 1242 viewsboromat

Bit annoying that full match replays haven't been posted as promised as part of the UK subscription.

I follow on 16:07 - Aug 19 with 1089 viewsrochdalefan9

this is a laugh...........carried on my subs from dale player and now it wants me to pay all over again...........guess i will just have to listen to latest scores........heck
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024