Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? 14:47 - Aug 17 with 8068 viewsDarran

Now I know there were several people involved in the sale of the club to the Americans but apparently only one,Huw Jenkins went down the legal route of asking the Trust to rip up the Shareholders Agreement so to keep things simple I'm just going to use Huw Jenkins as the example.

Huw Jenkins verbally asks the Trust to rip up the Shareholders Agreement,then he makes it all official and his solicitor writes to the Trust asking them to rip up the Shareholders Agreement to smoothly push the sale through and the Trust refuses.
Then in the Fans Forum with the two American owners at the Liberty they state in front of everyone that Jenkins told them to keep everything quiet so the Trust wouldn't find out what was going on behind their backs.

So my question is how isn't it a criminal act when a Chairman of a multi-million pound company,any company acts like this?

What am I missing here because it's the one thing I can't get my head around?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:20 - Aug 17 with 940 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:18 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

The FCA doesn't regulate football clubs Darran.

Then Trust as a shareholder could have applied to the court for permission to bring a claim in the name of the company against the director of the company that they believe acted wrongly. But, as I said, the whole thing would have been pointless as they didn't suffer a loss (as they had too few shares to have stopped the change anyway). They would never have got anywhere.

I'm not being funny, but the way to proceed if you wanted legal remedy was via the legal action that has just been turned down.

Well I can't get my head around that to be honest Lis,it just doesn't seem right.

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:24 - Aug 17 with 936 viewsheadcleaner

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:11 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

The deal includes an agreement to never pursue legal action as a result of what's gone on. Nothing will ever be revealed whether it exists or not.

How anyone would agree to a clause like that is unbelievable. Dar it's a civil case anyway not a criminal. My Mrs a Judge is gobsmacked by the whole thing she just read the bumpf and the board nomination blurbs and wondered where the content was. Wheeltapper be farked
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:26 - Aug 17 with 931 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:24 - Aug 17 by headcleaner

How anyone would agree to a clause like that is unbelievable. Dar it's a civil case anyway not a criminal. My Mrs a Judge is gobsmacked by the whole thing she just read the bumpf and the board nomination blurbs and wondered where the content was. Wheeltapper be farked

Indeed Dom it's a strange one.

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:26 - Aug 17 with 931 viewslondonlisa2001

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:20 - Aug 17 by Darran

Well I can't get my head around that to be honest Lis,it just doesn't seem right.

You can't get your head round the fact that if someone is hurt, injured or otherwise harmed (including financially) by another party no one will do anything to remedy the situation unless the person harmed complains about it?

Your problem is that you want Jenkins, JVZ, Dineen etc to be taken to account without the Trust having to lift a finger and do anything. Doesn't happen.

Anyway - it is what it is. I couldn't have said more often that I believed legal action was the way to go. That was not the way the vote went. If you voted to accept the deal, then you got what you wanted. Nothing will now happen. It's over. Don't complain about the sellouts anymore, as you accepted their offer to shut up,
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:28 - Aug 17 with 926 viewsWingstandwood

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:54 - Aug 17 by Oldjack

But the Trust have stated it was broken .Even a QC said we had a very strong case , it stinks, The Trust is dead from here on in ,bloody worthless to every JB

Worthless it truly is! Nothing but a puppet with the boards hand right up it. Its only use and sole purpose is to organise the occasional bowling night for supporters/its own members. That’s what it truly has become! A bowling night event organiser!

The avoidance at times to say things, to use uncompromising words, to appraise things, to state the bleeding bloody obvious/truth? Not good! All the utterly unfathomable/unexplicable/undeserved kid-gloves treatment towards the sell-outs/board with all the silence and over-diplomacy? Absolutely insane! SCST Rest In Peace!

Argus!

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:30 - Aug 17 with 915 viewsSwanzay

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:26 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

You can't get your head round the fact that if someone is hurt, injured or otherwise harmed (including financially) by another party no one will do anything to remedy the situation unless the person harmed complains about it?

Your problem is that you want Jenkins, JVZ, Dineen etc to be taken to account without the Trust having to lift a finger and do anything. Doesn't happen.

Anyway - it is what it is. I couldn't have said more often that I believed legal action was the way to go. That was not the way the vote went. If you voted to accept the deal, then you got what you wanted. Nothing will now happen. It's over. Don't complain about the sellouts anymore, as you accepted their offer to shut up,

You made it very clear Lisa, its a very sad day for SCFC...

One that will come back to potentially haunt us in years to come.
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:34 - Aug 17 with 904 viewslondonlisa2001

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:30 - Aug 17 by Swanzay

I genuinely hope that it never, ever does Swanzay. Genuinely.
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:36 - Aug 17 with 898 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:26 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

No I don't.

I'm wondering why a group of people can trouser over £100million out of a company they're directors of without playing by the rules.

Oh and I hope that last bit isn't aimed at me?

Login to get fewer ads

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:37 - Aug 17 with 896 viewsValerie

Potentially = definitely

We all know it.
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:43 - Aug 17 with 878 viewsSwanzay

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:36 - Aug 17 by Darran

No I don't.

I'm wondering why a group of people can trouser over £100million out of a company they're directors of without playing by the rules.

Are you trying to find someone else to blame that no action was taken, so that the Trust doesn't look like it did FA at the time?

All roads lead to the Trusts inaction, you have to deal with it......
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:45 - Aug 17 with 873 viewsFlashberryjack

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:30 - Aug 17 by Swanzay

I don't think it will be years before it comes back to haunt us, It'll much sooner IMO.

Like Lisa, I sincerely hope I'm wrong,

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:48 - Aug 17 with 865 viewslondonlisa2001

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:36 - Aug 17 by Darran

No I don't.

No, it was general.

I have no idea how you voted Darran nor would I ask, anyone can say if they wish and not say if they wish in my view.
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:50 - Aug 17 with 860 viewsSwanzay

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:45 - Aug 17 by Flashberryjack

I don't think it will be years before it comes back to haunt us, It'll much sooner IMO.

I would love to find the thread were the consultation was properly 1st mooted and I along with others got negative post for voicing going legal, sadly in this modern day this website no longer gives you the search option.

WTF!
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:51 - Aug 17 with 853 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:43 - Aug 17 by Swanzay

Are you trying to find someone else to blame that no action was taken, so that the Trust doesn't look like it did FA at the time?

All roads lead to the Trusts inaction, you have to deal with it......

No I'm not and as you know four eyes this is not the first time I've brought this up on here,oh and just so everyone knows I've also discussed it in private with you before the result of the vote was announced.

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:53 - Aug 17 with 842 viewsSwanzay

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:51 - Aug 17 by Darran

No I'm not and as you know four eyes this is not the first time I've brought this up on here,oh and just so everyone knows I've also discussed it in private with you before the result of the vote was announced.

Yes you did, after I PM'd you.

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:57 - Aug 17 with 828 viewsFlashberryjack

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:50 - Aug 17 by Swanzay

I would love to find the thread were the consultation was properly 1st mooted and I along with others got negative post for voicing going legal, sadly in this modern day this website no longer gives you the search option.

WTF!

It would be very interesting indeed if you did manage to find it

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:58 - Aug 17 with 825 viewsMeraki

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:50 - Aug 17 by Swanzay

WTF!

This one?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/205793/2826560/consulta
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:59 - Aug 17 with 815 viewsE20Jack

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:45 - Aug 17 by Flashberryjack

If the Trust are still in the club in 2 seasons time I will be stunned. We just have to hope that they get a fair price for the rest of their shares.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 21:00 - Aug 17 with 812 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:53 - Aug 17 by Swanzay

Yes you did, after I PM'd you.

Cock.

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 21:02 - Aug 17 with 800 viewsthenorthbankbog

I've been banging this drum since the news came out. Something doesn't add up if the sha was open for Jenkins to do what he did why did he send a legal letter to the trust asking them to disregard the sha. With a bribe I may add. If the sha wasn't legally binding he wouldn't have needed to do this.
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 21:06 - Aug 17 with 791 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 21:02 - Aug 17 by thenorthbankbog

I've been banging this drum since the news came out. Something doesn't add up if the sha was open for Jenkins to do what he did why did he send a legal letter to the trust asking them to disregard the sha. With a bribe I may add. If the sha wasn't legally binding he wouldn't have needed to do this.

Thank you.

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 21:06 - Aug 17 with 791 viewsSwanzay

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:58 - Aug 17 by Meraki

This one?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/205793/2826560/consulta

Alas no tin foil brigade in that one, although thanks for trying.
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 21:08 - Aug 17 with 785 viewsSwanzay

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 21:02 - Aug 17 by thenorthbankbog

That is a question ONLY the Trust can answer.....apart from HJ of course.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 21:15]
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 21:10 - Aug 17 with 775 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 21:06 - Aug 17 by Swanzay

And whilst we're at there's two posters on here that have said more than once that I was always behind Jenkins. If anyone would like to show any proof of that I'll stop posting.

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 21:11 - Aug 17 with 774 viewsMeraki

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 21:06 - Aug 17 by Swanzay

Here's another one...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/197280/2798174/interest
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024