Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Analysis (Part 1) - Crystal Palace 0-2 Swansea City 22:40 - Aug 31 with 1466 viewsComeonyouSwans

Part 1 Tactical Analysis of our 2-0 win against Crystal Palace, a bit more detailed with some passing and touch maps included. Hope you enjoy the read! part 2 to follow on Friday.

http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=503098

Match Analysis (Part 1) - Crystal Palace 0-2 Swansea City on 23:09 - Aug 31 with 1415 viewsLoyal

Your a clever bloke.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Match Analysis (Part 1) - Crystal Palace 0-2 Swansea City on 00:54 - Sep 1 with 1381 viewsEasternJack

Really good work - keep it up 👍🏻

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Match Analysis (Part 1) - Crystal Palace 0-2 Swansea City on 11:43 - Sep 1 with 1332 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Match Analysis (Part 1) - Crystal Palace 0-2 Swansea City on 00:54 - Sep 1 by EasternJack

Really good work - keep it up 👍🏻

Good analysis, it shows how we missed Llorente with the high cross into the Penalty area as a way to break in to the fortress defence of 5 or 6 back.
One disappointment for me was that due to so many back and man or double man marking it left spaces and none of our players were really prepared to run in to those spaces with pace.
Match Analysis (Part 1) - Crystal Palace 0-2 Swansea City on 23:21 - Sep 1 with 1268 viewsComeonyouSwans

Match Analysis (Part 1) - Crystal Palace 0-2 Swansea City on 11:43 - Sep 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Good analysis, it shows how we missed Llorente with the high cross into the Penalty area as a way to break in to the fortress defence of 5 or 6 back.
One disappointment for me was that due to so many back and man or double man marking it left spaces and none of our players were really prepared to run in to those spaces with pace.

Thanks all for reading and commenting.

I felt that against Man United - we also missed Llorente and his threat from set pieces, which might have meant we wouldn't have to make such drastic changes that allowed United to score 3 goals in 6 minutes.

Having done analysis for quite a few games now, it's frustrating to find so few examples of us playing killer through balls like we used to, ever since around the time Monk came in - or when our form dropped under him, through balls were something we never saw. I'm hoping with the likes of Sanches and Bony now signing, we can get back to that style of creating chances, rather than the more predictable method of going down the flanks, which we were mostly forced to do at Palace.

Here's Part 2 (Second half) -> http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=503198
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024