Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p 19:01 - Sep 23 with 11394 viewsKinsey

I'm just gonna say it.

We bought cr4p, so what are we expecting?

In my opinion, we made the worst decisions of the transfer market.

Who in Gods earth thought Bony was a good idea???

It's sickening to think the amount us fans pay every year just to line the pockets of this w4nk3rs.

What did you expect from our absolutely ridiculous sales/purchases this summer.

Pathetic!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 19:02]
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:44 - Sep 24 with 3011 viewstrampie

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:38 - Sep 24 by TheResurrection

What kind of joke poster is this FFS? Tammy and Bony? No goals in them...

FACK OFF.......

Oh no you miss understand it's a given stikers have a goal in them like Bony and Abraham just like virtually every striker in virtually every team that's a given, but outside the strikers particularly the midfielders the Swans seem to be lacking in the goalscoring and creating department, it's already obvious the Swans are missing Gylfi/ missing a Gylfi type player replacement.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 16:46]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:45 - Sep 24 with 3009 viewsYossarian

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:40 - Sep 24 by Brynmill_Jack

I think it's bad to be bringing on Sanches for the last ten minutes when he really needs the game time. I'd really like to see him have a run in the number 10 role where his quick feet and turns could create space for our striker.

Agreed- one of many factors that simply doesn't make sense to me. I desperately want Clement to succeed, dear God we don't need another sacking, but quit a few of his decisions this season have left me baffled.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:49 - Sep 24 with 2987 viewsTheResurrection

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:44 - Sep 24 by trampie

Oh no you miss understand it's a given stikers have a goal in them like Bony and Abraham just like virtually every striker in virtually every team that's a given, but outside the strikers particularly the midfielders the Swans seem to be lacking in the goalscoring and creating department, it's already obvious the Swans are missing Gylfi/ missing a Gylfi type player replacement.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 16:46]

Backtracking mug.

Barring injuries, Bony and Tammy will get more than Siggy and Llorente.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:53 - Sep 24 with 2972 viewstrampie

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:49 - Sep 24 by TheResurrection

Backtracking mug.

You reading things to suit your agenda.

You have been found out as knowing nothing about football and you have made every call wrong.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:57 - Sep 24 with 2952 viewsTheResurrection

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:53 - Sep 24 by trampie

You reading things to suit your agenda.

You have been found out as knowing nothing about football and you have made every call wrong.

Funny. Most are telling me I've got most right.

Guess we'll find out when the time is right, but if you want to keep wetting your knickers 6 games in, you carry on. You didn't say where you're from. You shit out of that. You seem a bit of a shit house, would you agree?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:58 - Sep 24 with 2947 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Backtracking mug.

I'm sorry Chris but I really think you're overestimating Bony somewhat

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 17:01 - Sep 24 with 2938 viewswhoflungdung

I'm just hoping

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 17:13 - Sep 24 with 2907 viewsTheResurrection

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:58 - Sep 24 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm sorry Chris but I really think you're overestimating Bony somewhat

I replied to your Llorente post a couple of hours ago, maybe you missed it.

100% not overestimating him. He's exactly what we need and I'm even more confident after the second half.

Login to get fewer ads

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 17:33 - Sep 24 with 2878 viewstrampie

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 16:57 - Sep 24 by TheResurrection

Funny. Most are telling me I've got most right.

Guess we'll find out when the time is right, but if you want to keep wetting your knickers 6 games in, you carry on. You didn't say where you're from. You shit out of that. You seem a bit of a shit house, would you agree?

I told you I'm a VC, do you want my old address or summit, I'm from a village that's probably only 3 or 4 miles from where your mother is from, perhaps I know her.

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:23 - Sep 24 with 2818 viewsBorojack

Backtracking mug.

No they wont

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:25 - Sep 24 with 2813 viewsKinsey

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:23 - Sep 24 by Borojack

No they wont

This! 100%!!!
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:38 - Sep 24 with 2795 viewsFlashberryjack

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:16 - Sep 23 by monmouth

I think Bony could be more effective (and yes, I'm not sure quite sure how effective that might actually be) in the right set up, but looking at our team today, and given our manager's demonstrated mindset, I think it might be worth a bet on Bony to score no goals at all this season. Yes that's tongue in cheek, but he won't be getting many in this environment.

Clement needs to get the crowd back, and sharpish, or the players will not want to play for him.

I'm willing to bet that Bony will score more goals than our last record signing striker did..

Football scouts ! which of them thought selling Jack Cork for £8 million and buying Clueless for £16 million was a good idea....have we sacked any of the useless f*ckers yet?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:40 - Sep 24 with 2789 viewsMeraki

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 07:00 - Sep 24 by Kinsey

Well that's quite b1tchy! 😂

Agreed, sorry Kinsey!
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:47 - Sep 24 with 2777 viewsKinsey

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:40 - Sep 24 by Meraki

Agreed, sorry Kinsey!

Apology accepted 😂😂
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 20:12 - Sep 24 with 2741 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:38 - Sep 24 by Flashberryjack

I'm willing to bet that Bony will score more goals than our last record signing striker did..

Football scouts ! which of them thought selling Jack Cork for £8 million and buying Clueless for £16 million was a good idea....have we sacked any of the useless f*ckers yet?

This with jingle bells on

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 18:13 - Sep 25 with 2634 viewsOldjack

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:38 - Sep 24 by Flashberryjack

Just remember, 8 shots on target in 6 games says it all ,bloody pathetic by anyone's standards , if Clem doesn't wise up soon Bony will get jackshyte

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024