Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Observations from today 18:05 - Oct 14 with 7507 viewsJackfath

A win is a win. Huddersfield very poor but we still had to put them away.
Why was Ayew wearing gloves?
Where was Mesa?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Observations from today on 21:27 - Oct 14 with 1059 viewsGlyn1

I have to agree with jackfath. The fact that Mesa wasn't even on the bench - playing at home, against a poor side - is concerning. Is he no longer in Clement's plans? Maybe he never was.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Observations from today on 21:30 - Oct 14 with 1047 views34dfgdf54

Observations from today on 21:27 - Oct 14 by Glyn1

I have to agree with jackfath. The fact that Mesa wasn't even on the bench - playing at home, against a poor side - is concerning. Is he no longer in Clement's plans? Maybe he never was.

I’d go with the latter. Clement never wanted him.
Observations from today on 21:52 - Oct 14 with 1019 viewsbuilthjack

Observations from today on 21:30 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

I’d go with the latter. Clement never wanted him.

Thigh strain

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Observations from today on 09:30 - Oct 15 with 898 viewsSTID2017

Observations from today on 21:52 - Oct 14 by builthjack

Thigh strain

More like cramp from lack of game time ....

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Observations from today on 10:26 - Oct 15 with 862 viewsPegojack

My observations from yesterday are:

Above all, I was super impressed with the workrate of the whole team. EVERYONE put in a shift and worked hard from the result for the whole 95 minutes. As Clement said post match, this is the minimum we should expect, which is true, but it has been sadly lacking in some of other fixtures this season. I was particularly impressed with the closing down put in by Ayew, Abraham and Carroll, they didn't stop from the first minute to the last, which is a testament to their fitness.

The only negative for me was Fer's rashness in the first ten minutes, he seemed on a mission to get sent off, first with the totally unnecessary challenge on the keeper, then the rugby tackle which thankfully he thought better of before he brought the guy down. Sometimes it seems like he leaves his brain in the dressing room.

My MOTM would be a toss up between Ayew and Naughton. The latter has come on leaps and bounds recently. The only blot on his copybook was the non existent challenge on their winger who put the cross in for Ince to blaze over the bar when it was easier to score.

Their penalty shout was never a penalty, in fact I thought there was a case for a yellow card for simulation.

Nice little cameo from Ki, I want to see him do more of that driving forward and shooting, he's well capable of it.

Narsingh did well going forward, but his tracking back and defending is almost as non existent as Montero's. He needs to be coached hard on that side of his game, we got away with it against Huddersfield but the top six teams will tear us apart down his flank if he doesn't improve.

A great atmosphere yesterday, good to see the gloom lifted at the Liberty, let's hope for a similar performance and result against Leicester, who are low on confidence at the moment, we need to take advantage.
Observations from today on 11:41 - Oct 15 with 798 viewsdickythorpe

Great post Hereford. We all look forward to next week now instead of pessimism if we'd blown it yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024