Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY 20:45 - Nov 2 with 32474 viewsTheResurrection

The Everton fans absolutely HATE the guts of him.

His thread on Grand Old Team Forum has now gone toxic and it's really uncanny reading so, so many of the criticisms he's getting.

Well not that uncanny, just like reading my old posts

And yeah, yeah, you don't care blah blah blah....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 08:57 - Dec 1 with 2739 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 08:25 - Dec 1 by Kinsey

AMGel Rangel

Totally moronic

Hey Kins, only 4 more appearances now isnt it?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 09:06 - Dec 1 with 2708 viewsKinsey

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 08:57 - Dec 1 by E20Jack

Hey Kins, only 4 more appearances now isnt it?

Was that a bet? Lol
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 09:13 - Dec 1 with 2689 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 09:06 - Dec 1 by Kinsey

Was that a bet? Lol

Of course.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 09:27 - Dec 1 with 2639 viewsKinsey

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 09:13 - Dec 1 by E20Jack

Of course.

You’ll have to remind me of the ins and outs.
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 09:32 - Dec 1 with 2627 viewsDarran

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 21:16 - Nov 2 by Darran

I can’t lie I can’t bring myself to laugh at any other player or club at the moment.

Even last Sunday people were laughing at Everton. Staggering.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 09:39 - Dec 1 with 2612 viewsploppy

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 08:55 - Dec 1 by E20Jack

You must have watched a different game than the rest of the everton fans then. Amazing you have time to watch all everton matches now too aswell as all the other leagues. Anyone would think you have no life.... Or common sense.

He watched different games to me too. Superb against Palace? He's not even allowed to take penalties now.
Superb against Southampton? He did score a lovely goal admittedly but did very little else apart from run around like a dog chasing a balloon. They were humiliated - not one Everton play came out of that game with any credit. Superb against West Ham? Again he's not allowed to take penalties. One assist for Williams's goal. That's superb, is it? Not for me, Clive.
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 10:50 - Dec 1 with 2513 viewstrampie

If Gylfi was still playing for the Swans this season imo the Swans would not be in the relegation zone, actually they might even be in mid table, Abraham would have a few more goals and Bony would have had a goal to his name.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 10:54 - Dec 1 with 2505 viewswhoflungdung

His replacement is not deemed now to be good enough to start as opposed to Siggy being first name on team sheet with Fab .

A clue to our position

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 10:59 - Dec 1 with 2490 viewstrampie

I would expect that Gylfi would want the Swans to do well, Gylfi was good for the Swans and the Swans was good for Gylfi but if anyone is laughing at anyone it is the other way around.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:01 - Dec 1 with 2487 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 09:39 - Dec 1 by ploppy

He watched different games to me too. Superb against Palace? He's not even allowed to take penalties now.
Superb against Southampton? He did score a lovely goal admittedly but did very little else apart from run around like a dog chasing a balloon. They were humiliated - not one Everton play came out of that game with any credit. Superb against West Ham? Again he's not allowed to take penalties. One assist for Williams's goal. That's superb, is it? Not for me, Clive.

Correct.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:02 - Dec 1 with 2486 viewsmonmouth

Not sure why this is still going on? He refused to play for us and demanded to go. We got a ridiculous 45m for our esteemed 'transfer committee' to waste. The best result for everyone was for him to f**k off and us to use the money properly. We didn't. He's flopped at Everton so far, after flopping hopelessly at Spurs before that, with many of their fans thinking he's worth jackshit. He might get better, who knows?

End of story.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:21 - Dec 1 with 2445 viewstrampie

Gylfi played two seasons for Spurs and played a huge 83 games, I had to double check the figures but they made the quarters of the Europa league, Gylfi scored in both legs if you count scoring a penalty in a penalty shootout in the 2nd leg.
Whether it's Swans, Spurs or Everton in the Premier League or Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga or Reading in the Championship, Gylfi plays a huge amount of games.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2017 11:22]

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 12:12 - Dec 1 with 2390 viewsKinsey

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:02 - Dec 1 by monmouth

Not sure why this is still going on? He refused to play for us and demanded to go. We got a ridiculous 45m for our esteemed 'transfer committee' to waste. The best result for everyone was for him to f**k off and us to use the money properly. We didn't. He's flopped at Everton so far, after flopping hopelessly at Spurs before that, with many of their fans thinking he's worth jackshit. He might get better, who knows?

End of story.

Do you honestly think it was him that refused to play. More like HJ protecting his £45m asset!
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 13:59 - Dec 1 with 2335 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 09:27 - Dec 1 by Kinsey

You’ll have to remind me of the ins and outs.

£50 on Bony making 10 appearances this season.

Will make that before December is out I would have thought.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 15:03 - Dec 1 with 2275 viewstrampie

Bony needs to start scoring, playing games and not scoring is not good enough, we have to hope he gets back to what he was when he was with the Swans the first time around.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:09 - Dec 1 with 2201 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 15:03 - Dec 1 by trampie

Bony needs to start scoring, playing games and not scoring is not good enough, we have to hope he gets back to what he was when he was with the Swans the first time around.

We have to be realistic. No striker in this side will score a load of goals. He scored a load last time as our side was fantastic and he slotted in perfectly. The way Clement sets us up suggests it is impossible for any striker to get stuck in amongst the goals, that's just the fact of the matter.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:35 - Dec 1 with 2165 viewsmonmouth

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 12:12 - Dec 1 by Kinsey

Do you honestly think it was him that refused to play. More like HJ protecting his £45m asset!

Well I have it from a reasonably decent source that his refusal to travel ruffled a lot of feathers, including some that matter in the boardroom. Do you honestly think he wasn't gagging to get to Everton?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:43 - Dec 1 with 2149 views34dfgdf54

Am I the only one who doesn’t care how he’s doing at Everton then?

He’d walk in our side and still be our biggest attacking threat. We failed miserably in replacing him.
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:47 - Dec 1 with 2134 viewstrampie

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:09 - Dec 1 by E20Jack

We have to be realistic. No striker in this side will score a load of goals. He scored a load last time as our side was fantastic and he slotted in perfectly. The way Clement sets us up suggests it is impossible for any striker to get stuck in amongst the goals, that's just the fact of the matter.

Bony had the luxury of Gylfi the last season he started for the Swans first time round.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2017 18:53]

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:01 - Dec 1 with 2118 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:47 - Dec 1 by trampie

Bony had the luxury of Gylfi the last season he started for the Swans first time round.

And he still managed to score loads despite that. Fair play.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:15 - Dec 1 with 2102 viewsTheResurrection

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:47 - Dec 1 by trampie

Have a guess how many assists Siggy gave Bony?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:40 - Dec 1 with 2069 viewstrampie

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:15 - Dec 1 by TheResurrection

Siggy ran the lines as always taking defenders with him, leaving strikers free or loosely marked, it's what good players in his position do.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:53 - Dec 1 with 2057 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:15 - Dec 1 by TheResurrection

From open play last year he had the same amount of chance creation as the likes of Gareth Barry and Idrissa Guaye. Defensive minded players.

The notion he was a creative force is a complete myth.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:58 - Dec 1 with 2041 viewstrampie

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:53 - Dec 1 by E20Jack

From open play last year he had the same amount of chance creation as the likes of Gareth Barry and Idrissa Guaye. Defensive minded players.

The notion he was a creative force is a complete myth.

You can only be in one place at any one time, if you are taking a corner or a free kick it's very unlikely you will be involved in an open play situation once you have struck the dead ball.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 19:01 - Dec 1 with 2030 viewsKinsey

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 13:59 - Dec 1 by E20Jack

£50 on Bony making 10 appearances this season.

Will make that before December is out I would have thought.

I remember making the bet on goals.

I need proof! Haha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024