Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) 22:45 - Nov 29 with 12857 viewsjackjackjackjack

Currently the most popular post on Reddit/Soccer. At least the whole world knows how dire he is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/7ggefn/renato_sanches_passes_to_the_car

https://streamable.com/tb8xd

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 08:46 - Nov 30 with 2914 viewsDafyddHuw

Why does PC stick with him though?
If Mesa had played this badly for this many games, he'd have benn deported by PC by now.
I hate the way PC's favourites are dealt with so much differently from his "non-signings".
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 08:50 - Nov 30 with 2905 viewsPintado

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 08:46 - Nov 30 by DafyddHuw

If Mesa had played this badly for this many games, he'd have benn deported by PC by now.
I hate the way PC's favourites are dealt with so much differently from his "non-signings".

Perhaps he needs glasses and thought the sign was one of the players, only explication for that shite.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 8:53]

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 09:24 - Nov 30 with 2867 viewswhoflungdung

IT might even be worth sending him back now ,fee or no fee. If not simply stick him on bench as this kid will cost us games .

You get punished in PL for giving the ball away. He does it throughout the game ,every game .

Not sure that it's because he s a so much better quality player than his team mates

He might ,in the future ,come good, but he s one gamble we don't need right now

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 09:30 - Nov 30 with 2858 viewsploppy

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 01:26 - Nov 30 by LeonWasGod

I'm not slamming Ki, just asking who it was. It's not a difficult question.

Can't see how it was Ki, unless he's got the speed of a gazelle. When it cuts to Clement holding his head, Ki is in shot i.e. the other side of the pitch. Bit of unnecessary Ki bashing.

It was Tom Carroll actually. You can see better here.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5030974/renato-sanches-passes-to-a-hoard
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 09:35 - Nov 30 with 2850 viewsWarwickHunt

I think Carabao should start against Stoke.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 09:45 - Nov 30 with 2831 viewsWingstandwood

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 09:35 - Nov 30 by WarwickHunt

Argus!

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 10:10 - Nov 30 with 2810 viewsGeoffThom

There's under 23 players probably looking at this thinking I may not be brilliant but I would do better than that 😡
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 10:33 - Nov 30 with 2777 viewsmonmouth

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 09:35 - Nov 30 by WarwickHunt

That gave me a needed laugh. ta.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 10:33 - Nov 30 with 2776 viewsBobby_Fischer

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 08:46 - Nov 30 by DafyddHuw

It can only be because its in the loan agreement.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 10:33 - Nov 30 with 2774 viewsswanseajack4eva

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 08:27 - Nov 30 by Bobby_Fischer

Anyone playing at a Premier League club probably has more help around him than Donald Trump, they are pampered day in day out.

You might be surprised ... yes you’re right they are pampered in many ways ... but I understand he doesn’t speak much English and might not realise.

Hard to otherwise explain such poor passing accuracy.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 10:57 - Nov 30 with 2739 viewsjack247

I’m still struggling with what a manager who favours a dour, sterile style of football would want with a player like Sanches.

If we’re going to play him, it should be in the #10 position, get him feeding off Bony/Tammy and give him a free licence to drift, get on the ball and run at defenders. He is at his best when cornered and he has to rely on his footwork, acceleration and low centre of gravity to beat people. He only ever seems to be in that position by accident though, we never set him up to attack defenders.

There’s no point playing him deeper, giving him positional responsibility or asking him to get involved in build up because he just can’t do it.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 10:58 - Nov 30 with 2736 viewsBobby_Fischer

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 10:33 - Nov 30 by swanseajack4eva

You might be surprised ... yes you’re right they are pampered in many ways ... but I understand he doesn’t speak much English and might not realise.

Hard to otherwise explain such poor passing accuracy.

Yea but everyone knows how to do this....

Surely?

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 11:11 - Nov 30 with 2718 viewsOldjack

The way Sanches is playing atm he wouldn't get in a conference team ,truly awful again ,Why he's being picked week in week out ,i've no doubt there's a clause saying he has to play x amount of games in the loan deal , i've lost all patience with him now ,enough is enough he's killing us

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 17:53 - Nov 30 with 2598 viewsjasper_T

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 10:57 - Nov 30 by jack247

I’m still struggling with what a manager who favours a dour, sterile style of football would want with a player like Sanches.

If we’re going to play him, it should be in the #10 position, get him feeding off Bony/Tammy and give him a free licence to drift, get on the ball and run at defenders. He is at his best when cornered and he has to rely on his footwork, acceleration and low centre of gravity to beat people. He only ever seems to be in that position by accident though, we never set him up to attack defenders.

There’s no point playing him deeper, giving him positional responsibility or asking him to get involved in build up because he just can’t do it.

We could do all that for him and he'd still be dogshit. He has no idea what to do when he gets the ball between the lines other than to blaze it over the bar.

It's not like he played as a ten in Portugal anyway. He's always been a box to box player.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 22:56 - Nov 30 with 2514 viewsTheFranchise

He had an absolute stinker last night and I don't see where the hype is coming from.

I've seen that clip a few times now and if that's the limit of Clement's man management it's no wonder the team has zero confidence. The top managers in the world would have told him to let it go and keep trying to do the positive things.

A facepalm and shouting criticism is fine when you're a fan, i'd hate to think he is that negative to everyone.

He was right to pull him off though, shocking performance.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 23:35 - Nov 30 with 2474 viewsTNT

I think it's fair to say that Sanches has, thus far, been a flop. However, Fer also passed the ball into 'touch' in the same game and Ki did the same in a recent home game. At least Sanches passed it to an inanimate red blob, I suppose.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 11:09 - Dec 1 with 2359 viewsjasper_T

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 23:35 - Nov 30 by TNT

I think it's fair to say that Sanches has, thus far, been a flop. However, Fer also passed the ball into 'touch' in the same game and Ki did the same in a recent home game. At least Sanches passed it to an inanimate red blob, I suppose.

As someone said earlier that pass was one of a sequence of about 5 and was the best one because it went out of play instead of straight to a Chelsea player.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 11:21 - Dec 1 with 2343 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-bayern-munich-no-139778

i heard he didn't want to come here in the first place ,now that would sound just about right ,when you take a look at his appearances for us ,totally dis interested ,the lads a top of the range tvat
[Post edited 1 Dec 2017 11:31]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 11:40 - Dec 1 with 2320 viewsBobby_Fischer

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 11:21 - Dec 1 by Oldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-bayern-munich-no-139778

i heard he didn't want to come here in the first place ,now that would sound just about right ,when you take a look at his appearances for us ,totally dis interested ,the lads a top of the range tvat
[Post edited 1 Dec 2017 11:31]

“We can see he is struggling, it is very important for us and a big responsibility for us and them to support and help him.”

And Clement believes he is ideally placed to make sure Swansea to eventually see the best of the former Benfica star, due to his years of experience developing young talent.

He is kidding right? Seems Clement is more worried about Sanches/Bayern than he is about us!

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 11:45 - Dec 1 with 2312 viewsOldjack

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 11:40 - Dec 1 by Bobby_Fischer

“We can see he is struggling, it is very important for us and a big responsibility for us and them to support and help him.”

And Clement believes he is ideally placed to make sure Swansea to eventually see the best of the former Benfica star, due to his years of experience developing young talent.

He is kidding right? Seems Clement is more worried about Sanches/Bayern than he is about us!

enough is enough ,we can't afford a liability like him around. I'd stick him in the under 23's ,wait until he shows some good form ,but don't hold your breath

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024