Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... 09:01 - Feb 11 with 4282 viewshydraulicjack

Another Dodgy penalty call in the last minute..
Very similar to the 3.3 draw down the Liberty when Leon chested it off the line..
He is a f@cking disgrace.....

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 09:12 - Feb 11 with 4225 viewsAndy1300

The Stoke player was clearly pushed over, I'm not saying he would have got that ball but he was pushed
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 9:13]

Number 1 team in Wales

What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 10:09 - Feb 11 with 4116 viewsPegojack

I thought there was very little in it, they were both shoving each other like five year old girls in the school playground, and then the Stoke player went down like he'd taken a right hook off Mike Tyson.

Have to admit I laughed my socks off when Adam missed the pen, though. I thought the Brighton clearing tackle was more deserving of a pen than the initial offence, but trust Madley not to see that. And how slow was Charlie on the follow up? He looked like he was an OAP strolling down the post office to get his pension on a Friday afternoon.
What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 10:10 - Feb 11 with 4110 viewsJango

If he wanted stoke to win he would have given a second penalty, it was more blatant than the first.
What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 10:18 - Feb 11 with 4080 viewsWarwickHunt

What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 10:10 - Feb 11 by Jango

If he wanted stoke to win he would have given a second penalty, it was more blatant than the first.

Correct. He’s just a fücking idiot.
What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 10:51 - Feb 11 with 4012 viewsploppy

Overall, I think Madley has improved a lot since he first came on the scene. Unfortunately he's still prone to the odd awful penalty decision. If I were him I wouldn't give any. Refs seem to get far less stick for not giving obvious pens than the other way around.
What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 10:56 - Feb 11 with 3987 viewsMo_Wives

What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 10:51 - Feb 11 by ploppy

Overall, I think Madley has improved a lot since he first came on the scene. Unfortunately he's still prone to the odd awful penalty decision. If I were him I wouldn't give any. Refs seem to get far less stick for not giving obvious pens than the other way around.

Yes. Through great effort and dedication he has clawed himself to a point where people would describe him as shit. Well done, Rob.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 11:38 - Feb 11 with 3919 viewsDewi1jack

What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 10:56 - Feb 11 by Mo_Wives

Yes. Through great effort and dedication he has clawed himself to a point where people would describe him as shit. Well done, Rob.

So from being a totally, absolutely diabolically awful ref when he started, he's made it to a sh1t one.
At that rate, by the time Bobby retires he may have made the dizzy heights of mediocre

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 11:39 - Feb 11 with 3912 viewsLoyal

Huge moral question in some people's minds.
But really ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 11:52 - Feb 11 with 3869 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Our players get shoved over like week in week out and never get free kicks or Penalties for it.
What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 13:31 - Feb 11 with 3723 viewsSPboy

What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 11:52 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Our players get shoved over like week in week out and never get free kicks or Penalties for it.

We don’t get penalties because our players very very rarely get in the opposition box with the ball at their feet
What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 13:48 - Feb 11 with 3696 viewsLoyal

What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 13:31 - Feb 11 by SPboy

We don’t get penalties because our players very very rarely get in the opposition box with the ball at their feet

Or they do but are too honest.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 17:35 - Feb 11 with 3559 viewsSPboy

What is going on with Bobby Madeley and Stoke City... on 13:48 - Feb 11 by Loyal

Or they do but are too honest.

Well that’s true too - but we don’t get in the there enough with the ball
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024