Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans 22:10 - Mar 26 with 27626 viewsPhil_S

So then...forum aside this site has become a little bit of a walking disaster over the last year (and more) as someone pointed out the other day the site rarely gets updated with news since the last writer got fed up of the abuse of doing so..!

Anyway, the good (!) news is that I have a couple of people prepared to write and I have some time that I can devote to it again. What I dont want to happen is the site to become a regurgitation of news elsewhere although news elsewhere can of course create opinion articles.

The question though is what do you - the good readers of Planet Swans (or as seems to be the one person with endless usernames) - want to see from the site going forward?
Planet Swans on 10:13 - Mar 30 with 1470 viewsLord_Bony

Planet Swans on 10:11 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Enjoy yourself on your well earned break.
I'm sure you don't take me or any of the other posters on this mad house seriously

Feck no....I know where to draw the line between reality and virtual reality.

Unfortunately,some don't.

This is only a football forum at the end of the day.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Planet Swans on 10:19 - Mar 30 with 1453 viewsNeath_Jack

Planet Swans on 10:01 - Mar 30 by WarwickHunt

Some chap behind me on the North Bank swore when the opposition scored and also questioned the referee’s parentage. Being a docker’s son from the Sandfields I was unused to such coarse language and ungentlemanly behaviour and was scarred for life.

I now keep a pair of earplugs in my man bag next to my prawn and mayo sandwiches. Can’t be too careful.

F*ck me, that must have been horrendous for you, Phil.

You could get trauma counselling for that these days.

PM if you want hun x

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Planet Swans on 10:30 - Mar 30 with 1437 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets get something straight here and I am sure STID will agree.

99% of the banter on here is fine, the 1% is absolutely disgusting. Unfortunately it seems 2/3 posters have just set out to cause chaos on this forum and if not agreed on just hit you far too personally. Its created many a decent poster to backlash and in doing so as turned the site into a massive cat fight.

I know the issue and plenty of others on here see it aswell. There are a lot of strong characters on here and there have been clashes, but lately, this small percentage have become a issue.

All problems need to be dealt with at source. I wont comment or defend this post to anyone.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Planet Swans on 10:45 - Mar 30 with 1418 viewsWarwickHunt

Planet Swans on 10:19 - Mar 30 by Neath_Jack

F*ck me, that must have been horrendous for you, Phil.

You could get trauma counselling for that these days.

PM if you want hun x

Thanks, sweetie.

I'm out of therapy now. Went to a few Harlequins matches to gradually acclimatise - the odd bloody, damn or bugger was uttered but nothing too offensive.

Old Trafford tomorrow - going in the home end as any swearing will probably be in a foreign language anyway.

x
Planet Swans on 10:47 - Mar 30 with 1412 viewsWarwickHunt

Planet Swans on 10:08 - Mar 30 by STID2017

I'll bear that in mind next time I'm in my Salvation Army meeting !

Do they still make you pray before feeding you?
Planet Swans on 10:54 - Mar 30 with 1401 viewsSTID2017

Planet Swans on 10:47 - Mar 30 by WarwickHunt

Do they still make you pray before feeding you?

You're meant to pray ?
What is the world coming to ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Planet Swans on 10:56 - Mar 30 with 1397 viewsSTID2017

Planet Swans on 10:30 - Mar 30 by magicdaps10

Lets get something straight here and I am sure STID will agree.

99% of the banter on here is fine, the 1% is absolutely disgusting. Unfortunately it seems 2/3 posters have just set out to cause chaos on this forum and if not agreed on just hit you far too personally. Its created many a decent poster to backlash and in doing so as turned the site into a massive cat fight.

I know the issue and plenty of others on here see it aswell. There are a lot of strong characters on here and there have been clashes, but lately, this small percentage have become a issue.

All problems need to be dealt with at source. I wont comment or defend this post to anyone.

Better if I keep my own counsel (but I do agree BTW)
It's all gone a bit silly on here - all my fault obviously

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Planet Swans on 12:01 - Mar 30 with 1371 viewsthornabyswan

Planet Swans on 10:54 - Mar 30 by STID2017

You're meant to pray ?
What is the world coming to ?

Ah that explains a lot the Res and the Salvation army not a perfect combo

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans on 20:50 - Mar 30 with 1259 viewsdameedna

Planet Swans on 09:59 - Mar 30 by Joe_bradshaw

Some of the stuff on Mumsnet displays a level of viciousness that Planet Swans posters can only aspire to.

There are some really nasty mums around
I have posted on there there are some real nutters
Quite a firm they could make there would be blood on the ceiling every forum they dropped in on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024