Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 points 11:46 - Apr 8 with 5537 viewsgeraldo

With our superior goal difference it seems that most fans think that 52 points are going to be enough. In other words we need 8 points from the remaining games.
My thoughts are;

Optimistic ; wins v Oldham, Bradford and Charlton ; draws v Wigan, Plymouth and Oxford
points = 12

Pessimistic; defeats by Wigan and Peterboro, wins v Oldham and Bradford , draws v Plymouth, Charlton and Oxford.
points = 9

Hopefully the outcome will be somewhere between the 2!!
8 points on 11:55 - Apr 8 with 5504 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We're on 42 points so need 9/10 points, depending on our superior GD,to get to 52.

Anything against Wigan will do for starters...

.........can still hear that bell ringing.
8 points on 13:04 - Apr 8 with 5405 viewsaleanddale

We currently have 42 points so 10 required.

3 wins and a draw.

Loads of football still to be played and plenty of twists and turns along the way.

More of yesterday's performance I think we can get to 52 points.
8 points on 13:51 - Apr 8 with 5316 viewsdingdangblue

8 points on 13:04 - Apr 8 by aleanddale

We currently have 42 points so 10 required.

3 wins and a draw.

Loads of football still to be played and plenty of twists and turns along the way.

More of yesterday's performance I think we can get to 52 points.

The Oldham game is looking increasingly pivotal - if we can go into that game ahead of them in the league then a win would give us a massive advantage.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

8 points on 14:04 - Apr 8 with 5286 viewsrich_dale

The Oldham game may be one of the toughest to win - basement scrap/local derby. The good news is we've been playing well and taking points off teams at all levels so no game looks like a write off. We've got 13 from our last 8.
8 points on 18:26 - Apr 8 with 4897 viewsbiffoboffo

8 points on 14:04 - Apr 8 by rich_dale

The Oldham game may be one of the toughest to win - basement scrap/local derby. The good news is we've been playing well and taking points off teams at all levels so no game looks like a write off. We've got 13 from our last 8.

We are in 12 from last 8.

For what’s it’s worth I don’t think either of us are going.

Bury (obviously) and Northampton are gone. MK will soon follow.

This game will be far more important for you I think, but whatever.... still think we will be seeing each other again next season.
8 points on 19:33 - Apr 8 with 4777 viewspnc4eva1

Still wouldn't rule out Walsall. They have to play three teams below them as part of their run in

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

8 points on 08:45 - Apr 9 with 4448 viewsaleanddale

8 points on 19:33 - Apr 8 by pnc4eva1

Still wouldn't rule out Walsall. They have to play three teams below them as part of their run in

Walsall is a funny one....

they actually could do us a massive favour now and go on a winning run beating the three teams below them that we are actually in a relegation scrap with.

AFC Wimbledon is one.... our best chance of survival rests on us finishing above the Wombles and doing better in the run in than MK.

Agree Northampton look gone along with the woeful shambles from giggle.
8 points on 13:44 - Apr 9 with 4239 viewsMoonyDale

8 points on 08:45 - Apr 9 by aleanddale

Walsall is a funny one....

they actually could do us a massive favour now and go on a winning run beating the three teams below them that we are actually in a relegation scrap with.

AFC Wimbledon is one.... our best chance of survival rests on us finishing above the Wombles and doing better in the run in than MK.

Agree Northampton look gone along with the woeful shambles from giggle.

Still think we will need 11 points from our remaining games....I won't be expecting anything from tomorrow night so anything we might get would be a massive bonus.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

8 points on 13:58 - Apr 9 with 4199 viewsD_Alien

Tomorrow is our last chance of making the playoffs

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

8 points on 14:51 - Apr 9 with 4080 viewsYorkshire_Dale

8 points on 13:58 - Apr 9 by D_Alien

Tomorrow is our last chance of making the playoffs

Good man......there you are, a bit of positivity. No moaning on this forum today.
8 points on 15:54 - Apr 9 with 3963 views49thseason

I just hope this is accurate
https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-one/league-table/predicted
8 points on 16:35 - Apr 9 with 3890 viewsEllDale

That scenario above would see us safe going into the last game versus Charlton.
We don't wanting to be going in that match needing a point for mathematical security or, even worse, having to win!
8 points on 17:21 - Apr 9 with 3801 viewsaleanddale

8 points on 16:35 - Apr 9 by EllDale

That scenario above would see us safe going into the last game versus Charlton.
We don't wanting to be going in that match needing a point for mathematical security or, even worse, having to win!

as it stands I would take that scenario last match ( in our hands - needing a win to be sure )

can you imagine the party and the emotion should we then get the required win.

I would prefer 4 straight wins starting tomorrow but I cant see that happening hence would settle for a chance in our own hands on Saturday 5th May.

It would be a belting atmosphere and a decent crowd should this happen! oh and a good drink afterwards!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024