Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ML Agent 00:23 - May 10 with 13129 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Bizarre rants from ML agent tonight blaming Martin Morgan, Gary Monk, Ash Williams and Leon for our downfall.

This post has been edited by an administrator
ML Agent on 13:45 - May 10 with 2195 viewsicecoldjack

ML Agent on 13:41 - May 10 by Jacket

Good God, he's going to hold a press conference to tell the fans what went on! Is he trying to block LB's appointment or is ML looking to return? He's certainly playing to HJ's ego in more than one of the tweets

Just posted a thread on this, what the fook is going on ? he also just said that he had a big fight with jenkins and they nesrly came to blows but since then he realised jenkins was a good guy and they've been talking for a while .
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:46 - May 10 with 2195 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:26 - May 10 by ValeJack

Latest tweet mentions Chico sticking up for ML and therefore almost breaking Monk's face. True or not it's entertaining!
[Post edited 10 May 2018 12:26]

Shame he didn't properly brick the scheming cúnt.
ML Agent on 13:47 - May 10 with 2185 viewsSmellyplumz

ML Agent on 12:51 - May 10 by icecoldjack

They did wonders, but after 18 months of prem football they were all finished, some like Monk and Tate should never even have been called premier league footballers.

They are footballers not part of the furniture !! none of those players would have thought twice about fooking off from us if they got a chance to move for better money and bigger club. Ash Williams spent 4 yrs trying to get a move !! Leon fooked off to be closer to his kids in.... Sheffield !! his kids were actually in London at the time! he fooked off because he didn't like Sousa, a player who won 3 european cups playing the same position as leon, hmm you just think that maybe Sousa demanded more and leon didn't like it ?

Rangel ? sulked for a whole year when Roberto left and didn't take Angel with him, sulked when Blackpool and Fulham didn't push the boat out to sign , he was desperate to leave !

People got really short fookin' memories !

Monk was put out on loan to get him away from the players but decided to fake an injury so he could stay around and stir the sh11te here.

That what they did, it balances out the good things they brought to the club in the lower leagues but when you get to the premier league you must move forward, Laudrup knew back then that he needed to phase out Leon,Rangel and Ash but was stopped from doing just that.

Being loyal to the wrong people has cost the club and city millions, we moved backwards because too many people ring fenced their positions at the club and the clique was strong to protect their future incomes, look at those contracts handed out .

I loved what they did for the club but they've been ineffective as top level players for years, age caught up ..

Talking sense again... It's squad management, something Huw wouldn't recognise if it bit his ass.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

ML Agent on 14:12 - May 10 with 2124 viewstheloneranger

ML Agent on 10:55 - May 10 by GeoffThom

It's a case of he wanted Morteson to take over from him he stated that himself these guys some times stop being so hands on and let others do it sousa did the same with Bruno we all remember the rumours that he'd just turn up to pick the team and give a little team talk ml wad heading down the same route

Very much like Brian Clough and Peter Taylor

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

ML Agent on 15:31 - May 10 with 1996 viewsmichufan

I can understand all the resentment towards Monk but am puzzled at how Ashley Williams managed to largely fly under the radar. Truth is that for a long time he more or less decided who would manage the team. Being such a key player in central defense our team would do well when he "turned up" and do poorly when he didn't. Just look at his perfomances during the last period of ML's tenure. - our defense was in such disarray. And then look at the tranformation the moment his buddy GM got the coaching job. The poor run of results had less to do with ML managerial ability and more to do with key players more or less deliberately throwing games. Fast forward to the summer of 2015 when AW had hoped to make the move to a bigger club but it fell through. That's where he stopped playing for GM and a couple of months later we had a new coach... and the next summer AW got his move to Everton...
ML Agent on 17:09 - May 10 with 1883 viewspembsjack

ML Agent on 15:31 - May 10 by michufan

I can understand all the resentment towards Monk but am puzzled at how Ashley Williams managed to largely fly under the radar. Truth is that for a long time he more or less decided who would manage the team. Being such a key player in central defense our team would do well when he "turned up" and do poorly when he didn't. Just look at his perfomances during the last period of ML's tenure. - our defense was in such disarray. And then look at the tranformation the moment his buddy GM got the coaching job. The poor run of results had less to do with ML managerial ability and more to do with key players more or less deliberately throwing games. Fast forward to the summer of 2015 when AW had hoped to make the move to a bigger club but it fell through. That's where he stopped playing for GM and a couple of months later we had a new coach... and the next summer AW got his move to Everton...

Sad state of affairs, think the club is going to resemble a soap opera over the coming weeks and months. A real pity as our rise up the leagues was based on stability and togetherness.
ML Agent on 17:12 - May 10 with 1868 viewsGeoffThom

ML Agent on 14:12 - May 10 by theloneranger

Very much like Brian Clough and Peter Taylor

But they weren't clough and taylor
ML Agent on 17:17 - May 10 with 1838 viewsbryncochjack

ML Agent on 13:30 - May 10 by ploppy

By the end, I disliked Garry Monk intensely. I hold him almost entirely responsible for the rise in the misuse of reflexive pronouns.

Can't see your point myself.
Login to get fewer ads

ML Agent on 17:26 - May 10 with 1791 viewsicecoldjack

ML Agent on 15:31 - May 10 by michufan

I'm not sure he did, plenty on here know all about Ash Williams, and know how much influence he had at the club, only difference was that in fairness he was at times a real captain on the field and led the team to important results, that shielded his huge ego .

He always thought he was too good for us after a season of premier league football, if he ddn't have a 50 p head and was 4" taller he may well have been .

We sold him at just the right time, which was strange for us, but i think it was more him demending his move to mighty Everton .
ML Agent on 19:09 - May 10 with 1689 viewsploppy

ML Agent on 17:17 - May 10 by bryncochjack

Can't see your point myself.

Ah yes, very good.
ML Agent on 20:18 - May 10 with 1580 viewsGaryjack

ML Agent on 10:59 - May 10 by londonlisa2001

Funnily enough, I was thinking about that last night.

If you could trace everything that's happened back to a single incident, picking Ki instead of Monk for the final might be that one incident. Monk never forgave him (despite him bringing Monk in late in the game) and the rest is history. We win one more game, to take us to 40 points as I recall, and then the whole thing started to fall apart.

This thread from the agent is odd though. Not the bit aboutvthe senior players and who they were as I thought that was common knowledge, but didn't this bloke rant about Jenkins when ML left? Calling him a liar etc on social media? Or was he saying that about someone else? I thought it was Jenkins he was having a go at.

Lisa, Tutumulu fell out with Jenkins in Pre season as Jenkins accused him of touting AW to other clubs. That's when he called Jenkins a liar. A claim that went unchallenged at the time, and still is to this day, but Tutumulu was simply told he was no longer welcome at the club. Laudrup never brought in another player after that from memory, and it was the beginning of the end for Laudrup at SCFC.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024