Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? 13:51 - May 10 with 4499 viewsalibaba

Controversial I know. And to clarify I absolutely think he needs to leave.

However, an immediate resignation would leave a big void and we need to work out manager/player situation pretty pronto if we are going to mount a challenge next season. The Yanks have shown nothing to suggest they would make a good appointment to fill this void.

So ask yourself, who do you trust more to steer the ship over the next few months, Huw or the Yanks (Pearlman et al)?

Ideal scenario in my mind: On Sunday evening, HJ announces he will be leaving in September but will stay in post over the summer to help transition.

Thoughts?
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 13:55 - May 10 with 3754 viewsswanjackal

He could just leave his FM 2018 save game file on the office computer, with his subscription to "Dreadlock Admirers Monthly" open, and the transition is done .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:00 - May 10 with 3718 viewsswanforthemoney

Yes, if you really think about it, the owners have little choice. Huw must know things inside out. To ask anyone else to do the task wouldn't be sensible from their perspective.
He will have Pearlman looking over his shoulder to make sure he meets the financial constraints.
He'd have to have longer than September, otherwise, the motivation and authority would diminish before he got to that point.
People pick out the numerous individual errors HJ has made over the years and hate his guts because of the sell out. He is, however the best person to guide us through the next few months.
We must have a successor lined up though.

I stand in the North Stand

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:02 - May 10 with 3707 viewsSWANSEYE

JENKINS OUT !!!!
JENKINS OUT !!!
JENKINS OUT !!!
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:03 - May 10 with 3704 viewsLeonWasGod

They've had two years to line up a successor - his role was only supposed to be temporary. I have zero confidence in the Americans to make good decisions. We're fecked.
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:07 - May 10 with 3668 viewsmagicdaps10

He has to go, no way back for him.....I just hope stories come out that make others never to be seen at the liberty.

Going to be the most interesting summers at the club in many a year.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:07 - May 10 with 3669 viewsHighjack

He should stay but on a performance related pay scheme or minimum wage if that’s more legal.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:07 - May 10 with 3664 viewsJack_y_Jwc

"mount a challenge next year"?? That's optimistic - it'll be a season or two of consolidation before we push on and that's if we're not in financial meltdown

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:13 - May 10 with 3607 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I wonder whether Pinocchio has a relegation clause in his contract?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:14 - May 10 with 3594 viewsJonathans_coat

He needs to go. His continued prescence is becoming increase toxic to the atmosphere around the club.
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:19 - May 10 with 3562 viewsShaky

Hate to say this, but the financial situation of the club demands that there is somebody available this summer who can work the transfer market even half-competently to get the massive restructuring of the squad off the ground.

if not Jenkins then who else?

And there is also poetic justice in this; he largely put the squad together, now he should be responsible for off-loading it!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:28 - May 10 with 3527 viewsSmellyplumz

I don't care who it is as long as the big nose flange is gone

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:42 - May 10 with 3478 viewsMorfa_Same

Removing Jenkins will leave a void in the same way that removing a big splinter from your arse would leave a void.

He's got to go before he has the chance to screw up another transfer window.
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:58 - May 10 with 3421 viewsswanforthemoney

Who else could do it?
He broke it, he should fix it....simples.

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 15:02 - May 10 with 3401 viewsJonathans_coat

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:58 - May 10 by swanforthemoney

Who else could do it?
He broke it, he should fix it....simples.

But do u trust him to do even a semi competent job of it?
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 15:08 - May 10 with 3377 viewsswan65split

Alibaba...and the 27 thieves! .......in Huw we trust?.....fecked up the last few years and you want him to sort outr one of the most important pre seasons in this clubs History?

Bizarre
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 15:14 - May 10 with 3342 viewsswanforthemoney

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 15:08 - May 10 by swan65split

Alibaba...and the 27 thieves! .......in Huw we trust?.....fecked up the last few years and you want him to sort outr one of the most important pre seasons in this clubs History?

Bizarre

Who then ?

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 15:16 - May 10 with 3336 viewsKilkennyjack

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:07 - May 10 by Highjack

He should stay but on a performance related pay scheme or minimum wage if that’s more legal.

👏

Beware of the Risen People

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 15:18 - May 10 with 3319 viewsswan65split

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 15:14 - May 10 by swanforthemoney

Who then ?

Who am I to know the insides of Footy? but its become obvious the snorkel doesnt.
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 16:22 - May 10 with 3197 viewsymaohyd

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 14:03 - May 10 by LeonWasGod

They've had two years to line up a successor - his role was only supposed to be temporary. I have zero confidence in the Americans to make good decisions. We're fecked.

Sums it up

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 16:29 - May 10 with 3173 viewsleebracey

He should be sacked immediately anyway, for his handling of Don Keefe and Steve Penny. Disgusting man who should take his sleazy mates with him.
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 16:30 - May 10 with 3162 viewssainthelens

Took my 2 tickets (me and my boy) back to ticket office today for refund. Got chatting to staff, told them after 40 yrs of following our club, they wouldn't be getting another penny outa me till Jenkins goes. The response from 2 staff was ' I don't blame you'. Kills me to do it, but it's how I'll be making my protest.
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 16:41 - May 10 with 3128 viewsWingstandwood

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 16:30 - May 10 by sainthelens

Took my 2 tickets (me and my boy) back to ticket office today for refund. Got chatting to staff, told them after 40 yrs of following our club, they wouldn't be getting another penny outa me till Jenkins goes. The response from 2 staff was ' I don't blame you'. Kills me to do it, but it's how I'll be making my protest.

Me too, It's over as far as I'm concerned also, 40 years like you, my money will now be diverted (has been already) to SCFC protest groups and good community causes. The club has become a soulless entity with no emotional connection to myself.

It's sole existence over the past few years has been to continue the enrichment of the already rich. It's become a money trough for the likes of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Van Zweden and Yanks to fill their boots. I have no intent to have anything to do with that. FFS the club is nothing but somebody else's hedge fund and greed project. I might as well go and support my local McDonalds instead!

Argus!

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 16:44 - May 10 with 3111 viewsThornburyswan

Valid points but couldn't stomach Huw having another window to oversee so I'd support him exiting at the end of June in order to hand over his duties, either to someone else at the club or give the yanks 7 weeks to get their fingers out.
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 17:22 - May 10 with 2978 viewsalibaba

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 15:14 - May 10 by swanforthemoney

Who then ?

This.
Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 18:01 - May 10 with 2921 viewsswan65split

Is HJ leaving immediately in the best interests of the club? on 17:22 - May 10 by alibaba

This.

Not HJ ...it would be like asking the inventor of the C5 to design/make the Mark 2
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024