Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easyfundraising 09:54 - Jun 9 with 4863 viewsColDale

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2018/06/easyfundraising-may-review/

We've got the breakdown on that page of where the funds have come from over the past month and it shows just how easy it is to raise funds.But it's incredibly easy to forget to use it too (I'm guilty of that plenty of times). I don't believe for one moment that within the fan base there were only 2 Just Eat orders, but we had just the two through the Easyfundraising link. Each Just Eat order sees 2% back to the Trust.

If there was some enforced commitment to use it, there's no reason at all why we couldn't be talking hundreds of pounds per month rather than the £27.92 that we're very grateful for.

Just a few examples:

If you're looking at a holiday, they have deals with Eastjet, Lastminute.com, ThomasCook, Jet2, Onthebeach, plus hundreds of sites where you can book hotels (Laterooms etc). All household names. If you want to book airport extras or rent a car whilst on holiday, its all there.

If you are ordering anything for Father's Day, they've got Moonpig for the card, and hundreds of retailers such as John Lewis, Debenhams, Selfridges etc

If you are looking at changing insurance, they've got things like Compare the Market linked up which sees a pound donation back to the Trust.

If you are looking at changing your home broadband, they've got BT and a whole host of other household names just queueing up to give money back to the Trust if you sign up with them.

If you're single and fancy meeting someone, even things like match.com and eharmony are on there to make donations back to the Trust. So you can even meet that love of your life and benefit the Trust by doing so. We should really launch some Trust branded condoms in celebration of this.

I know we bang on about this, but the reality is that we are averaging around £30 per a month through this, and that's mostly coming from 1 or 2 people. We could be raising hundreds per month if we could maximise this through the fanbase, and ultimately it's all for the good of the club. I know it might be easier if there was a specific cause, rather than simply "Trust funds", and that's something we're looking at.

And if like me, you're the forgetful type, they have a browser plug in now that simply appears if you are about to complete a purchase and asks you if you want the transaction to make the donation back. They reckon this alone helps raise five times as much. Link to browser plug in: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/donation-reminder/

If you've not signed up and want to, or you just want to read a bit more about it, you can visit https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/daletrust/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Easyfundraising on 09:37 - Jun 10 with 4717 viewsColDale

Typical, after all that the apps not working, Still working fine on the internet though.

There were three Just Eat orders last night through this.
Easyfundraising on 12:44 - Aug 31 with 4436 views100notout

Just noticed we've raised £2999.57 through this. Brilliant.

Who's gonna push us through the £3k mark?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Easyfundraising on 12:53 - Aug 31 with 4418 viewsjudd

Easyfundraising on 12:44 - Aug 31 by 100notout

Just noticed we've raised £2999.57 through this. Brilliant.

Who's gonna push us through the £3k mark?

Yes, come on Mark!

Poll: What is it to be then?

Easyfundraising on 13:09 - Aug 31 with 4404 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Talking of which, apologies if I have missed it, but is there not a new initiative due from the Dale Trust (sometime in August?)........for a fund raising activity?
Easyfundraising on 13:47 - Aug 31 with 4365 viewsColDale

Easyfundraising on 13:09 - Aug 31 by Yorkshire_Dale

Talking of which, apologies if I have missed it, but is there not a new initiative due from the Dale Trust (sometime in August?)........for a fund raising activity?

Discussions currently taking place between the club, Football in the Community, Football Foundation and the FA, and then we come in at the last minute. Its a slower process than we'd have liked (not fault of the club at all) but we just want to make sure everything is spot on before announcing anything. Also conscious that by not mentioning anything, it kinda builds things up and people might start expecting us to be raising money for an all seater stadium on Kingsway with retractable roof, and built in training facilities (thats next year's plan). As soon as we can announce something we will do.
Easyfundraising on 16:27 - Aug 31 with 4312 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Easyfundraising on 13:47 - Aug 31 by ColDale

Discussions currently taking place between the club, Football in the Community, Football Foundation and the FA, and then we come in at the last minute. Its a slower process than we'd have liked (not fault of the club at all) but we just want to make sure everything is spot on before announcing anything. Also conscious that by not mentioning anything, it kinda builds things up and people might start expecting us to be raising money for an all seater stadium on Kingsway with retractable roof, and built in training facilities (thats next year's plan). As soon as we can announce something we will do.

Thanks for the update.......knew you would have your finger on the pulse.
Easyfundraising on 17:17 - Sep 5 with 4222 viewsColDale

God knows how (I'll have a look) but having crept up by 15p here and 27p here in recent days, we've suddenly smashed through the £3,000 barrier and are up to £3063.04

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/daletrust/
Easyfundraising on 17:22 - Sep 5 with 4211 viewsColDale

We've had a £47.50 donation from Sky following what appears to be a £1 purchase from them. No idea how or why but much appreciated. Also, someone has took out car insurance with Esure which has seen £12.50 been donated back to the Trust, and a large Next purchase has seen us £1.92. We've had the usual ones where we get a few pence from Amazon and JusEat but they all add up and are massively appreciated. Goes to show just what can happen when people use this. There's just short of 200 people signed up for this and at a rough guess, at least half of the would have car insurance. If that half all used this then that would raise about a grand simply from people renewing car insurance (and as we always point out, it doesn't cost you a single penny more).
Login to get fewer ads

Easyfundraising on 20:56 - Sep 24 with 3956 viewsColDale

I know I bang on about this a fair bit but came across this on Twitter earlier
https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/ncafctrust/

Nearly £19,000 raised. I know Newport may not have been as stable a club as we have been in recent years, but it goes to show what can be done.

Any ideas or suggestions as to what could be done to increase the amount of funds that it raises?
Easyfundraising on 21:33 - Sep 24 with 3921 viewsSaxonDale

Not tech savvy in the slightest but could the trust create a web extension which all but does it automatically (except for confirmation) when people are buying things online?
Easyfundraising on 21:39 - Sep 24 with 3918 viewsColDale

Easyfundraising on 21:33 - Sep 24 by SaxonDale

Not tech savvy in the slightest but could the trust create a web extension which all but does it automatically (except for confirmation) when people are buying things online?

There is a plug in which does that
https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/donation-reminder/

Seems to work well. It kicks in when you visit a site and it asks you if you want to contribute. Helped me out a couple of times when I've forgot.
Easyfundraising on 17:17 - Dec 3 with 3414 views100notout

Just doing some Xmas shopping online so thought I'd bump this up

Easyfundraising on 09:37 - Oct 25 with 1816 viewsSandyman

Time to bump this up.

So far £7732.00 has been raised for the Trust through Easyfundraising. Xmas is coming so think on when about to shop online. Just done insurance via Moneysupermarket on Easyfundraising and they gave the Trust £17 for nothing!

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/retailer-category/insurance/
Easyfundraising on 11:12 - Oct 25 with 1721 viewsturnthescrew

Triple donations for the next 24 hours.
Easyfundraising on 11:49 - Oct 25 with 1682 views49thseason

Easyfundraising on 20:56 - Sep 24 by ColDale

I know I bang on about this a fair bit but came across this on Twitter earlier
https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/ncafctrust/

Nearly £19,000 raised. I know Newport may not have been as stable a club as we have been in recent years, but it goes to show what can be done.

Any ideas or suggestions as to what could be done to increase the amount of funds that it raises?

Put the details on a leaflet and hand,them out at the turnstiles.. 2 or 3 per supporter, one for them and a couple for their family members. Or a sticker to put on your PC or the back of your phone?

I have said before, anyone who checks our results is a supporter... so why not help us occasionally with a simple click? We all know people who ask about whats going on at Spotland, ask them to get involved ...

I reckon my weekly online shop is worth 40p or 50p to the trust ... call it £25 a year. If 1000 were doing the same thing , thats £25,000 or over 10,000 shares! ... imagine if 10,000 were,doing the same!
Easyfundraising on 12:21 - Oct 25 with 1663 viewsJames1980

Easyfundraising on 11:49 - Oct 25 by 49thseason

Put the details on a leaflet and hand,them out at the turnstiles.. 2 or 3 per supporter, one for them and a couple for their family members. Or a sticker to put on your PC or the back of your phone?

I have said before, anyone who checks our results is a supporter... so why not help us occasionally with a simple click? We all know people who ask about whats going on at Spotland, ask them to get involved ...

I reckon my weekly online shop is worth 40p or 50p to the trust ... call it £25 a year. If 1000 were doing the same thing , thats £25,000 or over 10,000 shares! ... imagine if 10,000 were,doing the same!

How quickly could a leaflet be created and a few thousand printed out? Put them in shops bars and local businesses.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Easyfundraising on 12:30 - Oct 25 with 1644 views49thseason

Easyfundraising on 12:21 - Oct 25 by James1980

How quickly could a leaflet be created and a few thousand printed out? Put them in shops bars and local businesses.

https://www.rcdleaflets.com/

20,000 leaflets (A5) for £199
Easyfundraising on 12:47 - Oct 25 with 1618 viewsJames1980

Easyfundraising on 12:30 - Oct 25 by 49thseason

https://www.rcdleaflets.com/

20,000 leaflets (A5) for £199

So another question for tomorrow. If the trust get them printed will the club allow these leaflets to be handed out?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Easyfundraising on 14:20 - Oct 25 with 1551 viewsRodingdale

Easyfundraising on 12:47 - Oct 25 by James1980

So another question for tomorrow. If the trust get them printed will the club allow these leaflets to be handed out?

Just do it. Time to rock the boat!!
Easyfundraising on 15:33 - Oct 26 with 1307 views49thseason

Rochdale Supporters Trust
In the last 30 days your cause has raised £184.06 and recruited no new supporters.

You have your very own cause page where you can sign up new supporters. Share the link below and get more people on board.

Rochdale Supporters Trust could WIN one of three BIG donation prizes in the @easyuk's epic £3,000 Refer to Win giveaway! Please sign up for FREE before 13th November to give us an entry.

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/daletrust/
Easyfundraising on 13:03 - Nov 14 with 982 views100notout

Just received an email saying trust had just been paid £290.

Every little helps

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024