Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer off next? 21:29 - Aug 17 with 7239 viewsAndyNak

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7042211/nathan-dyer-swansea-reading/

Personally I’d prefer to play him over Asoro from what I’ve seen so far but no doubt it’s a cost cutting exercise first and foremost

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Dyer off next? on 08:47 - Aug 18 with 1509 viewsKilkennyjack

Dyer off next? on 00:41 - Aug 18 by Croftyjack

You think Asoro is better than Dyer...ive not seen much in 3 games t suggest this...Dyer can be a very good player at this level.
Narsingh, Dyer and Montero are 3 of the best wingers in this league and we want them all gone....We will literally have no real quality players left soon apart from Leroy.

Agreed.

All better than the young new boys.

Interesting if Dyer and Barrow are at Reading together. I think they will trouble teams in this league.

Beware of the Risen People

Dyer off next? on 08:49 - Aug 18 with 1502 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dyer off next? on 22:49 - Aug 17 by Fireboy2

Disagree

Hes far far better than both asoro and mckay

But its all down to fvcking money

Pit better players around Celina in midfield and those two wingers will be more than ok. Add Bony instead of McBurnie and they'll be even better. Dyer is not the answer. Hasn't been for years.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dyer off next? on 09:00 - Aug 18 with 1471 viewsbarry_island

If he stays I'd be pleasantly surprised if we get more than 5 games out of Bony this season.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Dyer off next? on 09:05 - Aug 18 with 1467 viewsAngelRangelQS

Dyer has had his day and is probably on huge wages. Happy to see him go.

Asoro hasn’t started off fantastically well but how old is he? 19? Let’s give him and Dan James a chance rather than wasting time with over the hill players.
Dyer off next? on 09:15 - Aug 18 with 1434 viewsswanforthemoney

Dyer has proved he can do it this level. Both when we were last in the division and when we played lower league sides in the cups. He can destroy teams at this level.
There’s some comments above suggesting he’s a money grabber who can eff off. Where’s the evidence? Hes benn a pretty loyal guy as far as I see and treated badly at times.
He’d be a real asset over this season for us, especially if he could form the sort of partnership with the excellent Roberts as he had with Rangel; we’d get a lot of joy down the right.
Please stop bracketing him with Routs, who has clearly ‘gone’ as a player.
When Jenkins renewed these players around the time of thje sale, what he did is common in. Business, he secured the futures of key staff at the time of the takeover. It happened at a couple of firms I’ve worked for over the years and the good and the bad do reasonably well out of it. It’s how it works.
If and when Dyer leaves it will sadden me that I won’t see the little guy strutting his stuff down in front of us in the North East corner as he has so ably done over many seasons.

I stand in the North Stand

Dyer off next? on 09:17 - Aug 18 with 1419 viewsWarwickHunt

Dyer off next? on 09:15 - Aug 18 by swanforthemoney

Dyer has proved he can do it this level. Both when we were last in the division and when we played lower league sides in the cups. He can destroy teams at this level.
There’s some comments above suggesting he’s a money grabber who can eff off. Where’s the evidence? Hes benn a pretty loyal guy as far as I see and treated badly at times.
He’d be a real asset over this season for us, especially if he could form the sort of partnership with the excellent Roberts as he had with Rangel; we’d get a lot of joy down the right.
When Jenkins renewed these players around the time of thje sale, what he did is common in. Business, he secured the futures of key staff at the time of the takeover. It happened at a couple of firms I’ve worked for over the years and the good and the bad do reasonably well out of it. It’s how it works.
If and when Dyer leaves it will sadden me that I won’t see the little guy strutting his stuff down in front of us in the North East corner as he has so ably done over many seasons.

He’s past it. Move on.
Dyer off next? on 09:17 - Aug 18 with 1419 viewsAngelRangelQS

Dyer off next? on 09:15 - Aug 18 by swanforthemoney

He did it at this level 7 years ago when he was 23. He’s now 30.

Apart from Notts County I cant remember a Cup game where he looked much better for us than he did in the Prem
Dyer off next? on 09:58 - Aug 18 with 1369 viewsMattG

Dyer off next? on 21:56 - Aug 17 by omarjack

Asoro is one of our best wingers, He's surely better than Dyer, Routledge and even McKay. He's still 19 though which explains why he's clumsy at times.

One of our best 5 wingers, maybe.

To be fair, he was better last night but that's by comparison with a couple of pretty nondescript showings against Sheffield United and Preston. That said, I'm still hopeful there is a lot more to come from him in time and he does have natural pace.
Login to get fewer ads

Dyer off next? on 10:31 - Aug 18 with 1315 viewsAngelRangelQS

Dyer off next? on 09:58 - Aug 18 by MattG

One of our best 5 wingers, maybe.

To be fair, he was better last night but that's by comparison with a couple of pretty nondescript showings against Sheffield United and Preston. That said, I'm still hopeful there is a lot more to come from him in time and he does have natural pace.

Let’s just remember that he’s younger than both Rodon and James
Dyer off next? on 10:56 - Aug 18 with 1294 viewsMattG

Dyer off next? on 10:31 - Aug 18 by AngelRangelQS

Let’s just remember that he’s younger than both Rodon and James

Absolutely, hence why I think there's a lot more to come but, for me, there's no way he should be starting every game at the moment.
Dyer off next? on 10:59 - Aug 18 with 1283 viewsLoyal

Was fantastic for 2 years.
Then ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024