Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Williams (11) 23:48 - Sep 6 with 5985 viewsgeraldo

As a £100k investment I really want this guy to succeed but given his chance on Tuesday against a very poor Bury side he was not able to take his chance. He won no headers, his touch is awful, he missed a sitter by trying to be too clever and to cap it all he asked to be subbed.
All I can see is he will be shipped out again on loan and we will wave goodbye to our investment - we really have a bad record with signing non - league strikers.
Contrast this with Zac Clough's performance - he has class written all over him and the £100k we wasted on williams (11) could have been better spent on Clough with a view to keeping him in January.
Jordan Williams (11) on 12:06 - Sep 8 with 928 viewsSuddenLad

Jordan Williams (11) on 10:11 - Sep 8 by 1907

My issue with Williams isn’t his ability its his attitude.

He has come across as lazy and disinterested on many occasions I have watched him, bottling out of tackles and ducking out of headers.

Tuesday was he first time I’ve felt he’s put 110% in which is the foundations of any sort of decent career.

Many occasions ?? Do you live in Lincoln, because he has played far too few games for Dale to make a proper assessment.

Keith Hill says he has been impressed by the lad of late, so he clearly sees him as part of his plans, hence he is currently being picked as part of the match day squad.

Let's give the lad some credit for having made headway and improved. He was always 'one for the future' as was stated when we bought him. Conference football to League One was a massive ask. It seems he is now nearer that transition and is learning, as he has done by appearing for Lincoln for a season.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jordan Williams (11) on 12:26 - Sep 8 with 885 viewsDaleiLama

Jordan Williams (11) on 10:11 - Sep 8 by 1907

My issue with Williams isn’t his ability its his attitude.

He has come across as lazy and disinterested on many occasions I have watched him, bottling out of tackles and ducking out of headers.

Tuesday was he first time I’ve felt he’s put 110% in which is the foundations of any sort of decent career.

Those same comments could be applied to a few first teamers in some games this season too. Callum and Ollie have had some anonymous games. Done too. I wasnt having a dig at your post either as you seemed to be giving him the benefit of the doubt, which he deserves at present. Far from the finished article.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024