Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread 09:59 - Sep 26 with 22733 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 08:14 - Sep 28 with 3416 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Sep 27 by Badlands

Liberty's toxic atmosphere is stultifying the players.
Discuss.

I thought Pikey Paul and Peenemunde could type some nonsense but that’s right up there fair play.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 08:55 - Sep 28 with 3384 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 07:12 - Sep 28 by Bluebird

Only reason you didn't have empty seats was because you didn't have a suitable Premier league ground to fill.
Let's see if your attendances are the same over the next few seasons is it?
Why don't youall rally around to get a petition to get your club renamed to Swansea Seven Years fc 🤣 or are you still busy trying to run Huwey one of your own Jenkins out of town 😂.
Judging by your avatar your about sixteen so premiership is all you know

Bluebird....the "fan" formerly known as Redbird
2pts, relegation zone, deja-vu 4u
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 11:18 - Sep 28 with 3322 viewsherbie

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Sep 27 by awayjack

What toxic atmosphere? Support for team / manager has been good.

Exactly. Its been really good.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 12:56 - Sep 28 with 3260 viewsDewi1jack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Sep 27 by awayjack

What toxic atmosphere? Support for team / manager has been good.

This.
Only toxicity from inside the ground is aimed at the right place.
Club consultants= failed useless Commercial Director/ ex board/ CEO- failed roofer etc

Those of us who sing/ chant through a game are fully supporting our youngsters on the pitch.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 13:23 - Sep 28 with 3230 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 10:06 - Sep 26 by omarjack

If we don't stuff the c*nts with at least 2 goals difference then I give up.

They're terrible defensively. Their attack is mediocre. Their manager is a joke. We're playing at home.

3-0 Swans. Being pessimistic by the way.

You seem to be forgetting they will be playing with 12 and possibly even 14 men against our 11.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Sep 28 with 3223 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 13:23 - Sep 28 by A_Fans_Dad

You seem to be forgetting they will be playing with 12 and possibly even 14 men against our 11.

Just noticed who the ref is. Need to put even more effort in to take it beyond his control.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Sep 28 with 3216 viewsOptimisticJack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Sep 27 by Dewi1jack

Upsetting you in the directors box are we?

Singing, clapping, cheering to get behind GP and the boys on the pitch. Can't fault the lads and lasses for that.

Anti snide, lying vermin ex board can go watch a team in Spain if they're getting upset

Totally agree. Keep away Dineen and the rest of the sell outs.You will be given criticism as long as you continue to set foot in the stadium and rightly so.
What goes round comes round.
It still won't stop us getting behind the team.
Support the team and not the regime.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 13:46]

Optimisticjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 17:09 - Sep 28 with 3097 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Sep 28 by awayjack

Just noticed who the ref is. Need to put even more effort in to take it beyond his control.

Actually I'm probably in a minority in that I think that Kevin Friend is a decent ref, certainly better than Jon Moss and Mike Dean. Has he now been demoted to the Championship along with us?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 19:28 - Sep 28 with 2997 viewspeenemunde

2-0 come on you Swans 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 20:14 - Sep 28 with 2972 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 17:09 - Sep 28 by Glyn1

Actually I'm probably in a minority in that I think that Kevin Friend is a decent ref, certainly better than Jon Moss and Mike Dean. Has he now been demoted to the Championship along with us?

Yes you’re in a minority.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Sep 28 with 2973 viewsplasjack

2-0 come on.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 00:08 - Sep 29 with 2839 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 07:12 - Sep 28 by Bluebird

Only reason you didn't have empty seats was because you didn't have a suitable Premier league ground to fill.
Let's see if your attendances are the same over the next few seasons is it?
Why don't youall rally around to get a petition to get your club renamed to Swansea Seven Years fc 🤣 or are you still busy trying to run Huwey one of your own Jenkins out of town 😂.
Judging by your avatar your about sixteen so premiership is all you know

Why don't you call yourselves cardiff nil?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 00:49 - Sep 29 with 2813 viewsBluebird

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 08:55 - Sep 28 by JethroJack

Bluebird....the "fan" formerly known as Redbird
2pts, relegation zone, deja-vu 4u

And where are you? Still borrowing money like a pay day loan 🤣
You will beat a poor Qpr tomorrow then all start creaming yourselves again i think papering over cracks comes to mind.
one of your own Huwey there tomorrow or have you run him out of town 🤗
The thing you forget is if/when we do come down we will have a very good settled team that will dominate the championship and do the first ever league double of your crisis club..
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 01:50 - Sep 29 with 2788 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 00:49 - Sep 29 by Bluebird

And where are you? Still borrowing money like a pay day loan 🤣
You will beat a poor Qpr tomorrow then all start creaming yourselves again i think papering over cracks comes to mind.
one of your own Huwey there tomorrow or have you run him out of town 🤗
The thing you forget is if/when we do come down we will have a very good settled team that will dominate the championship and do the first ever league double of your crisis club..

It's great that when you finally rose above the Swans you signed up to come and gloat on here. Post Xmas I suspect that you will be posting less as your club will circling the drain as it were. Next season you will (probably) be "down here" when we will be stronger and we might, if lucky, get ourselves promoted but either way by the end of next season you wont be posting here.

We wont miss nor remember you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 04:58 - Sep 29 with 2756 viewsBluebird

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 01:50 - Sep 29 by DJack

It's great that when you finally rose above the Swans you signed up to come and gloat on here. Post Xmas I suspect that you will be posting less as your club will circling the drain as it were. Next season you will (probably) be "down here" when we will be stronger and we might, if lucky, get ourselves promoted but either way by the end of next season you wont be posting here.

We wont miss nor remember you.

You be stronger? Any club that comes after any of your decent players will be sold for Huwey and the Yanks personel funds not the clubs.
You won't be going up this season or the next and i wasn't here gloating check my messages but some of you bitter lot couldn't post decent replies just the usual rubbish.
I'll be posting here whatever happens because i'm confident that if we are relegated we will walk the championship and do the double over you.. Bookmark it
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 05:06 - Sep 29 with 2736 viewspeenemunde

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 04:58 - Sep 29 by Bluebird

You be stronger? Any club that comes after any of your decent players will be sold for Huwey and the Yanks personel funds not the clubs.
You won't be going up this season or the next and i wasn't here gloating check my messages but some of you bitter lot couldn't post decent replies just the usual rubbish.
I'll be posting here whatever happens because i'm confident that if we are relegated we will walk the championship and do the double over you.. Bookmark it

Ok Nostradamus.
Fooking clown.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 06:09 - Sep 29 with 2736 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 04:58 - Sep 29 by Bluebird

True enough. You were very conciliatory when you first came on here. Its a fact that people often don't read what people post. They just respond to who is posting. It isn't surprising though. You could have a less inflammatory username .
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 6:10]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 08:02 - Sep 29 with 2688 viewsFireboy2

Ive come on to have a look at the match thread and what do i see? A scumdiff wum

This is the matchday thread fantastically created by JH

Can one of the mods sort this pr!ck out
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 09:20 - Sep 29 with 2630 viewsSwansNZ

I hate qpr.
Hope we stuff them 5-0

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 10:49 - Sep 29 with 2544 viewsGlyn1

They're not confident.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/queensparkrangers/forum/230194/abertawe-yf

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 10:54 - Sep 29 with 2537 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 09:20 - Sep 29 by SwansNZ

I hate qpr.
Hope we stuff them 5-0

5-0 (again) would be nice. Still probably the hottest I’ve been in a football ground and well well worth it.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Sep 29 with 2534 viewsBrexithomas17

id field them players

gould as keeper and guardian

rodon and harries defend from center
roberts and john side defence

tommy carroll grimes fulton dany james midfilder outlay

The two scots mckay n mcburnie to strike

only welshers, englishen and few scots should take on the pitch

i pray potter comes to his senses and chucks his ikea experiment to a bad hangover
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Sep 29 with 2315 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 06:09 - Sep 29 by Captain_Sham

True enough. You were very conciliatory when you first came on here. Its a fact that people often don't read what people post. They just respond to who is posting. It isn't surprising though. You could have a less inflammatory username .
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 6:10]

Wrong. Like many of them he started tidy and now his true side is starting to show.

Edited to add the bit below.

"Its a fact that people often don't read what people post. They just respond to who is posting."

How ironic is that from the poster who has a very large list of people on ignore!
p.s. he probably cant read this as I suspect that I would also be on his ignore list So could a kind soul (not blocked by him) quote this so it becomes visible. Ta.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 13:41]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:01 - Sep 29 with 2244 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Sep 29 with 2166 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Sep 29 by DJack

Wrong. Like many of them he started tidy and now his true side is starting to show.

"Its a fact that people often don't read what people post. They just respond to who is posting."

How ironic is that from the poster who has a very large list of people on ignore!
p.s. he probably cant read this as I suspect that I would also be on his ignore list So could a kind soul (not blocked by him) quote this so it becomes visible. Ta.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 13:41]

DJack asked me to quote this in case he's blocked by Capt Sham...

BTW, could someone quote this in case I'm also blocked.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024