Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi today 21:43 - Oct 6 with 5219 viewsAndy1300

What a great goal.

Imagine him in the team with our youngsters...

They could learn so much

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2018/10/06/gylfi-sigurdsson-goal-vs-leicester-2018

Number 1 team in Wales

Gylfi today on 17:46 - Oct 7 with 1037 viewsFlashberryjack

Gylfi today on 17:17 - Oct 7 by peenemunde

Name, names ?

Lorente & Siggy where shte anyway ...so the oracle said.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gylfi today on 20:46 - Oct 7 with 991 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi today on 13:47 - Oct 7 by omarjack

You're right unfortunately. I was one of those who were supportive of selling him and buying 2-3 good replacements. Well I was wrong. The market has lost it completely by then and I underestimated it.

Gylfi was irreplaceable for us.

Utter horsesh*t. Irreplaceable? Nonsense, it was all about him, and we weren't good enough for him. Played with a sulk most of the last season we had him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gylfi today on 20:49 - Oct 7 with 988 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi today on 09:26 - Oct 7 by angryjack

What the same quick and incisive passing movements that we had when Brendan Rodgers first signed him so you're saying he can't play that system..what a clown

Brendan's and Roberto's passing game was a lot slower than the likes of a Potter or Laudrups sides. We got more incisive when we got Sinclair on board but it was still tiki taka.

Gylfi today on 20:54 - Oct 7 with 985 viewsFlashberryjack

Gylfi today on 02:11 - Oct 7 by E20Jack

Spot on.

We sold him so we could regenerate our style. As we were, it was a matter of time before relegated, and only a couple of inspired managerial changes for firefighters stopped it earlier. It's astonishing how many still can't grasp this.

Give me this young, exciting side playing FFF© in the Championship than clogging our way to 37-40 points any day.

This reboot has been incredibly refreshing and breathed life into Swansea again. Yet we still have morons wanting us to chuck money we don't have on other players.

Yawn

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gylfi today on 20:56 - Oct 7 with 972 viewsLeonWasGod

Nice
Gylfi today on 20:57 - Oct 7 with 968 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi today on 20:54 - Oct 7 by Flashberryjack

Yawn

Tired, love?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Gylfi today on 21:36 - Oct 7 with 951 viewsangryjack

Gylfi today on 20:49 - Oct 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Brendan's and Roberto's passing game was a lot slower than the likes of a Potter or Laudrups sides. We got more incisive when we got Sinclair on board but it was still tiki taka.

Don't think so under Martinez we were a counter attacking team that when we won ball we broke quickly with great football but also getting it forward quick with bodde supplying the lightning Paul Anderson on one wing and either Gower or Robinson on the other
Gylfi today on 22:43 - Oct 7 with 919 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi today on 21:36 - Oct 7 by angryjack

Don't think so under Martinez we were a counter attacking team that when we won ball we broke quickly with great football but also getting it forward quick with bodde supplying the lightning Paul Anderson on one wing and either Gower or Robinson on the other

Did Robbo stay long after Bodde arrived? Yes I'll agree in league one we were head and shoulders above. We had to adjust a bit in the Championship but even at it's best it wasn't as fast as Laudrups style.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024