Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradford match thread 14:03 - Dec 29 with 28194 viewsleedsdale

Inman in for Gillam

Bradford match thread on 14:31 - Dec 29 with 9681 viewsdeeplishblue

I would have liked to see Kosi at left back. He is capable of putting in some great crosses in and did well on Wednesday when he came on.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Bradford match thread on 15:27 - Dec 29 with 9533 viewsDaleFan7

0-1 everyone stood still from a corner.

Cant complain theyve been by far the better team so far.
Bradford match thread on 15:32 - Dec 29 with 9466 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bradford match thread on 15:27 - Dec 29 by DaleFan7

0-1 everyone stood still from a corner.

Cant complain theyve been by far the better team so far.

Awful hoof ball from us, shit tactics. Hilll offering nothing from touchline by way of instruction

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bradford match thread on 15:33 - Dec 29 with 9466 viewsSandyDrum

Doesn't look like we've turned up so far

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Bradford match thread on 15:33 - Dec 29 with 9466 viewsDaleFan7

A lot of hoofball to Hendo.

Type of game that needs Andrew. Inman and Williams arent in it. Dont think Inman has touched the ball other than taking a free kick.
Bradford match thread on 15:38 - Dec 29 with 9430 viewsSunningDale

Bradford match thread on 15:33 - Dec 29 by DaleFan7

A lot of hoofball to Hendo.

Type of game that needs Andrew. Inman and Williams arent in it. Dont think Inman has touched the ball other than taking a free kick.

Not sure Adshead has either. Careful about being too negative, might upset James.

Poll: Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

Bradford match thread on 15:49 - Dec 29 with 9324 viewsmightydale

Bradford match thread on 15:38 - Dec 29 by SunningDale

Not sure Adshead has either. Careful about being too negative, might upset James.

Don't know what worst , the Carlsberg am drinking or the shit am watching

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Bradford match thread on 15:52 - Dec 29 with 9278 viewsCarbonDale

To say we are getting twarted would be an understatement. Andrew on for Binman or Wi11iams please, don't care which.
Login to get fewer ads

Bradford match thread on 15:54 - Dec 29 with 9233 viewsMancDale

Desperately need a physical presence up front. Calvin on at half time please. Considering its been all Bradford we've actually defended quite well. Still reckon we can get something from this.
Bradford match thread on 15:55 - Dec 29 with 9221 viewsisitme

Awful half. They are first to everything. We haven't adjusted to their formation. We are lucky that we are only one down. Too many passengers and Adshead wasn't the worst of these.

No surprise that their goal came from a set piece. Hopefully we can turn it around in the second half.
Bradford match thread on 15:58 - Dec 29 with 9174 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bradford match thread on 15:49 - Dec 29 by mightydale

Don't know what worst , the Carlsberg am drinking or the shit am watching

SNap

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bradford match thread on 16:09 - Dec 29 with 9064 viewsSandymandy

Shocking again shocking team shocking manager just awful
Bradford match thread on 16:09 - Dec 29 with 9059 viewsDaleFan7

0-2 another corner. Game over.
Bradford match thread on 16:10 - Dec 29 with 9052 viewsJames1980

Has the pressure of the occasion got to the players? CD's final game plus War of The Roses Derby?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Bradford match thread on 16:11 - Dec 29 with 9030 viewsKnowlesy

We are absolute shite. Brendan Moore is also absolutely shite. This is fooking embarrassing. Awful. Awful. Awful
Bradford match thread on 16:13 - Dec 29 with 8989 viewsSunningDale

Bradford match thread on 16:10 - Dec 29 by James1980

Has the pressure of the occasion got to the players? CD's final game plus War of The Roses Derby?

The pressure of the 'War of the Roses Derby' doesn't seem to have got to Bradford.

Poll: Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

Bradford match thread on 16:14 - Dec 29 with 8971 views442Dale

Bradford match thread on 16:10 - Dec 29 by James1980

Lack of fight all over the pitch so far, Bradford are a yard quicker everywhere. It’s as disappointing as we’ve been all season for that reason alone.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bradford match thread on 16:14 - Dec 29 with 8970 viewsdeeplishblue

That first 5 minutes of the second half was a disgrace.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Bradford match thread on 16:16 - Dec 29 with 8937 viewskiwidale

Once again outplayed at home by a bottom four team. I suppose if we keep it to 2 it will be one of the better home performances this season.

This is not the time for bickering.

Bradford match thread on 16:20 - Dec 29 with 8896 viewsDaleFan7

0-3. No fight in this team when they're behind. 11v11 and back down to earth.
Bradford match thread on 16:21 - Dec 29 with 8891 viewsPeaky

Worst game I have seen this season and Wish I had gone to bed early. Not one player has turned up today. There is an old cliche about being first and second to a ball. Dale have been fourth to the ball at best.

Next game please
Bradford match thread on 16:22 - Dec 29 with 8865 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Bradford match thread on 16:16 - Dec 29 by kiwidale

Once again outplayed at home by a bottom four team. I suppose if we keep it to 2 it will be one of the better home performances this season.

It’s all down to individual errors and fans not supporting the team, and especially the manager who has given up so much personally to earn 100k plus a year!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Bradford match thread on 16:22 - Dec 29 with 8848 viewsKenBoon

0-3. A fair reflection would be 0-7. Could well end up that.
Bradford match thread on 16:24 - Dec 29 with 8803 viewsrichfoad32

Bradford match thread on 16:16 - Dec 29 by kiwidale

Just as much outfought as outplayed. Which is worrying when two of our players who you might have expected to put up some sort of fight are seemingly on their way out of the club.
Bradford match thread on 16:25 - Dec 29 with 8791 viewsrafc1977

Bradford match thread on 16:21 - Dec 29 by Peaky

Worst game I have seen this season and Wish I had gone to bed early. Not one player has turned up today. There is an old cliche about being first and second to a ball. Dale have been fourth to the ball at best.

Next game please

This is as bad as can be! From the first minute we've been on the back door and what would appear 5 yards slower.

Should I stay or should I go, I'm only going to see more damage. It's not a game in isolation, as we've been fairly inept these past 18 months. Where has this no fear football gone? Something is rotting/rotten at this club.....its getting worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024