Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clough returns... 22:01 - Jan 31 with 7669 viewsSuddenLad

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Clough returns... on 18:01 - Feb 1 with 1342 viewsBrierls

Clough returns... on 17:29 - Feb 1 by James1980

I did, the reason being is as follows. In the forum it was said injuries are not announced for tactical reasons. Well if they are on the team sheet that would make no difference surely. Because the teams and potential subs have already been picked. Although it might be an advantage for the next team to play us.

How about the teamsheet shows the matchday squad, split by starting XI and substitutes?

The solution here is for people to stop being so precious about knowing the reasoning behind every single selection. If the club choose to be more open about injuries to players then great (it has happened recently), but it's ridiculous how its a recurring topic of conversation.
Clough returns... on 18:09 - Feb 1 with 1308 viewsJames1980

Clough returns... on 18:01 - Feb 1 by Brierls

How about the teamsheet shows the matchday squad, split by starting XI and substitutes?

The solution here is for people to stop being so precious about knowing the reasoning behind every single selection. If the club choose to be more open about injuries to players then great (it has happened recently), but it's ridiculous how its a recurring topic of conversation.

Firstly thank you for not just abusing/belittling a comment I have made.

It was not something I had considered before, it was just because of Hill being accused by some of being a tactically inept imbecile for not picking Clough, when much of his time in his first spell he was not available for selection.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Clough returns... on 18:23 - Feb 1 with 1280 views442Dale

Clough returns... on 18:09 - Feb 1 by James1980

Firstly thank you for not just abusing/belittling a comment I have made.

It was not something I had considered before, it was just because of Hill being accused by some of being a tactically inept imbecile for not picking Clough, when much of his time in his first spell he was not available for selection.

You’d hope lessons have been learnt about making it very clear when players are out for a length of time. The negativity and rumour could have been avoided with this and other cases with more transparency.

It’s not as though keeping things quiet left our opponents at a disadvantage and helped our results.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Clough returns... on 18:38 - Feb 1 with 1239 viewsdiver

How much is the club paying him?is he being paid on games played basis only?we are in the dark on this
Clough returns... on 18:47 - Feb 1 with 1202 viewsleedsdale

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024