Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll to Villa? 23:32 - Jan 31 with 7988 viewsAngelRangelQS

According to Stuart James.
Tom Carroll to Villa? on 20:18 - Feb 1 with 1208 viewsvetchonian

Tom Carroll to Villa? on 20:07 - Feb 1 by Glyn1

That's probably right. These remind me of all the disparaging comments when Jack Cork left for Burnley, where he's doing very well.

It happens everyone on here raves about Leon and he was superb for us.....check out his time at Sheffield and their fans opinion!
It often about clubs and managers styles we had players during our rise who had been uselessness elsewhere but fitted what we needed and appeared to excel.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Tom Carroll to Villa? on 20:41 - Feb 1 with 1176 viewsDr_Winston

Tom Carroll has ability. You'd have to be particularly obtuse to deny that.

It's not really worked out for him here. Possibly because Clement's approach choked what offensive capabilities he had out of him (compare season 1 TC to season 2), possibly because he just lacked the fight for the role we mostly used him in.

Maybe a fresh start at a new club will be the catalyst he needs.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tom Carroll to Villa? on 22:15 - Feb 1 with 1108 viewsjackrabbit

Tom Carroll to Villa? on 20:07 - Feb 1 by Glyn1

That's probably right. These remind me of all the disparaging comments when Jack Cork left for Burnley, where he's doing very well.

Carroll is a talented footballer with a cultured left foot. It never worked out for him at Swans for whatever reason - probably the managerial upheavals . In the end he became a player devoid of confidence. A change of club could be exactly what he needs to rescue his career. For his sake I certainly hope so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024