Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Jenkins “resignation” part of a plan 13:54 - Feb 4 with 3517 viewsvalleyboy

Reading a posting on another site. Makes me wonder if the poster there has hit on something

Now that I’m beginning to believe there is a black hole in the accounts of Swansea City AFC and the possibility that things will go pear shape for the Swans.

Could it be that Jenkins has gone now, when he should have done the right thing and gone many times before. Only for him to ride back as a knight in shining armour to rescue a club that he and the other conniving directors had brought to its knees

Especially with the rumours flying around that I have heard over the last 6-9 months, makes me believe that the poster that wrote this on SCFC2 may have made a very good poin
Is Jenkins “resignation” part of a plan on 18:20 - Feb 4 with 715 viewsvalleyboy

Is Jenkins “resignation” part of a plan on 17:46 - Feb 4 by Joe_bradshaw

If the black hole is correct no one will buy the club from the hedge fund.

Someone may give them a pound and take on the debts.

Jenkins/Morgan? I doubt it.

These Yanks will be happy for any fool to take on the debts that will be left. As without a doubt
their £60 outlay will be recovered plus a substantial amount on top of that
Is Jenkins “resignation” part of a plan on 18:29 - Feb 4 with 689 viewsvalleyboy

Is Jenkins “resignation” part of a plan on 18:04 - Feb 4 by OptimisticJack

Prior to the sale of the club every single signing and expenditure was done with extreme prudence. We kept a close watch on every pound hence why we were seen by many as a model club.
Shortly before the sell out all directors were awarded a 100% pay rise and the club was in profit quite handsomely hence all shareholders (including the trust) received dividends.
I would love to see a forensic analysis of our accounts as well as a thorough examination of building works, tenders and contracts offered.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 18:05]

I remember taking up with a certain Moscow Jack who at one time was a very prolific poster on here about whether contracts were given fairly to Morgan

His reply and I still have his emal that said, that as long as the building work was done and kept in Swansea. He had no problems if the the work was given to Morgan even though it could have been bone cheaper and better by another contractor

But there, I shouldn’t be surprised as he used to go on holidays with Morgan
Is Jenkins “resignation” part of a plan on 18:31 - Feb 4 with 680 viewsLeonWasGod

Is Jenkins “resignation” part of a plan on 18:04 - Feb 4 by OptimisticJack

Prior to the sale of the club every single signing and expenditure was done with extreme prudence. We kept a close watch on every pound hence why we were seen by many as a model club.
Shortly before the sell out all directors were awarded a 100% pay rise and the club was in profit quite handsomely hence all shareholders (including the trust) received dividends.
I would love to see a forensic analysis of our accounts as well as a thorough examination of building works, tenders and contracts offered.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 18:05]

I was getting my info from here (it tallies with the figures released by the club). It covers the first full year under the new owners, and not a lot changed in the operating model. Still running a tight ship, getting the wages under control and relying on player sales to cover operating losses (as we have most seasons).

As I said above, 17/18 figures should be out soon (16/17 was released towards the end Feb). Then we can really see what happened in our relegation season (I’d be surprised if we’ve an anomalously high debt, but then others who understand a lot more about this say we must have).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024