Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stateside Jack's meeting with club 19:01 - Feb 15 with 36263 viewsswanskid95

Seems a little fishy to me, looks like the trust have been shafted here..

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:44 - Sep 25 with 950 viewschad

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:35 - Sep 25 by Neath_Jack

That's a marvellous post from me, did I really construct that?

Well it obviously impressed me
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:50 - Sep 25 with 936 viewstrampie

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:34 - Feb 16 by Neath_Jack

Is there anyone that can blame another supporters group trying to get some answers?

The Trust board members on here are arrogant and pig headed.

I understand that there is a legal process about to start, and they are trying mediation route, but come on, it's been like this for the past 5 years or more.

If the trust were all engaging and proactive then we wouldn't have seen the two local groups formed last season (which most of the mouth breathers were championing, and the current Trust chair by the way) and now this American branch.

People want answers, people want action, people want communication, fair and transparent communication at that.

And anyone that says that this forum doesn't try to shut down any reasonable debate are only kidding themselves.

I can't see our club recovering from all this for years. If the Americans up and leave, we'll just be passed from unscrupulous buyer to buyer, until someone eventually buys us for a quid. And the thought of this lot of Trust board being that group to buy us for the quid, fills me with dread.

Everyone wants what's best for this club, but all we have at the moment is people lashing out and swinging wildly. We need someone to galvanise us all, or at least the majority of us.

UppaJacks.

Top post.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:05 - Sep 25 with 928 viewsNeath_Jack

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:44 - Sep 25 by chad

Well it obviously impressed me

Swoon

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024