Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relagation Clause 13:12 - Mar 3 with 3436 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

As most players have a relegation clause in their contracts, will Hill have the same?

I feel that most fans accept that we are gong down and with our current squad, Fergie in his pomp couldn't keep us up. With that in mind do we sit tight and hope that one of the following happens :-

1) Someone comes in for Hill during the summer.

2) Hill regains his mojo and turns it around in L2 as Lowe has at Bury.

3) If his wage is reduced because of relegation, wait until Pre Season and pay him off then?

I think we'd all love to get our Hilly back, but if he is now broken, do we just wait and see what the next few months bring?

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Relagation Clause on 13:21 - Mar 3 with 3399 viewskiwidale

The irony of the situation is Hill used to be the fixer of broken toys, can he fix himself for without doubt he is broken.

This is not the time for bickering.

Relagation Clause on 13:28 - Mar 3 with 3368 viewsHopwoodblue

To be honest he’s had a lot of time to put this right. If we were just outside relegation playing decent football losing by the odd goal or two I don’t think to many people would have a problem. Last season probably came out of the blue after thinking we had probably found our place as a mid table first div side. What I can’t cope with is they way we have gone from being a decent footballing team to something resembling people who either aren’t interested or basically can’t play football. I always thought he deserved a relegation without being sacked for all he has achieved with RAFC but I’m afraid the way we have played this season has been nothing short of shocking. As I have said before I think he has issues with seasoned pro’s who have their own ideas on how to play the game, Perkins being one of them. He’s not a good man manager and if we are to survive in this div we need someone who can manage these types of players. We’ve had a lot if broken toys who have probably been very grateful to Keith and I think that’s the way he likes it, but when you have to go and sign players who have been there and done it I think he struggles because they know as much or a even a bit more than our Keith.
I think that’s why he struggled at Barnsley.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 13:30]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Relagation Clause on 14:10 - Mar 3 with 3303 viewskiwidale

Relagation Clause on 13:28 - Mar 3 by Hopwoodblue

To be honest he’s had a lot of time to put this right. If we were just outside relegation playing decent football losing by the odd goal or two I don’t think to many people would have a problem. Last season probably came out of the blue after thinking we had probably found our place as a mid table first div side. What I can’t cope with is they way we have gone from being a decent footballing team to something resembling people who either aren’t interested or basically can’t play football. I always thought he deserved a relegation without being sacked for all he has achieved with RAFC but I’m afraid the way we have played this season has been nothing short of shocking. As I have said before I think he has issues with seasoned pro’s who have their own ideas on how to play the game, Perkins being one of them. He’s not a good man manager and if we are to survive in this div we need someone who can manage these types of players. We’ve had a lot if broken toys who have probably been very grateful to Keith and I think that’s the way he likes it, but when you have to go and sign players who have been there and done it I think he struggles because they know as much or a even a bit more than our Keith.

You have hit the nail hit firmly on the head Hopwoodblue especially with regards to seasoned professionals like Perkins and Wilbraham.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 14:14]

Relagation Clause on 16:29 - Mar 3 with 3108 viewsfinberty

Relagation Clause on 14:10 - Mar 3 by kiwidale

You have hit the nail hit firmly on the head Hopwoodblue especially with regards to seasoned professionals like Perkins and Wilbraham.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 14:14]

Oh yes. Perkins and Wilbraham. Two whose performances scream an entitlement to their own points of view.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 16:30]
Relagation Clause on 23:56 - Mar 3 with 2802 viewsHopwoodblue

Relagation Clause on 16:29 - Mar 3 by finberty

Oh yes. Perkins and Wilbraham. Two whose performances scream an entitlement to their own points of view.

It’s not their performance it’s their experience of playing years of football at a decent level and suggesting to Keith what’s needed to help the team ! In other words a different opinion. For christs sake he’s a god other people know how to play the game besides Keith get over it there is life beyond Keith as Man U have found out ! He’s not the B all and end all.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Relagation Clause on 01:28 - Mar 4 with 2775 viewskiwidale

Relagation Clause on 16:29 - Mar 3 by finberty

Yes the same Perkins we apparently sold to Tranmere the same Perkins who turned down another year at Wigan to join us and yes the same Wilbraham who turned down another year at Bolton both vastly experienced pros at a higher level than what we replaced them with, but not to worry we got Inman and Williams how much will we get for them? We also got some talented kids with no experience of first team football. Just what we need in the run in and it may be that they have been amongst the best performers recently but they have not improved the team and they wont. What was needed was seasoned pros like Perkins and Wilbraham and if not them someone like them who might have the balls to stand up to Hill and question his bizarre selections and tactics.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 2:00]

Relagation Clause on 07:21 - Mar 4 with 2667 viewsfitzochris

Relagation Clause on 01:28 - Mar 4 by kiwidale

Yes the same Perkins we apparently sold to Tranmere the same Perkins who turned down another year at Wigan to join us and yes the same Wilbraham who turned down another year at Bolton both vastly experienced pros at a higher level than what we replaced them with, but not to worry we got Inman and Williams how much will we get for them? We also got some talented kids with no experience of first team football. Just what we need in the run in and it may be that they have been amongst the best performers recently but they have not improved the team and they wont. What was needed was seasoned pros like Perkins and Wilbraham and if not them someone like them who might have the balls to stand up to Hill and question his bizarre selections and tactics.

How do you know Perkins didn’t do exactly that?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Relagation Clause on 07:55 - Mar 4 with 2625 viewssweetcorn

Relagation Clause on 13:28 - Mar 3 by Hopwoodblue

How do you know he isn’t a good man manager?

These players who are useless at other clubs, but suddenly become a hit at rochdale under Hill must do something? I can’t imagine Hill is a wizard who grants them more footballing ability.. so my take would be that he grows their confidence through his management of the player

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Relagation Clause on 08:00 - Mar 4 with 2608 viewssweetcorn

Relagation Clause on 01:28 - Mar 4 by kiwidale

Perkins and Wilbraham are the last thing this club needed..

A couple of journeymen who were looking for one last good deal. It showed in their performances for the club as well..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Relagation Clause on 09:08 - Mar 4 with 2535 viewskiwidale

Relagation Clause on 07:21 - Mar 4 by fitzochris

How do you know Perkins didn’t do exactly that?

I suspect Perkins did question Hill selections and formations maybe that's why he was shipped out. We desperately need strong seasoned pros leaders both on and off the field we got rid of them and brought kids in. Henderson is not a capt that can grab this team by the scruff of the neck and demand improvement maybe Perkins was. Just my opinion of course no doubt the wise old sage sweetmore will disagree.

Relagation Clause on 09:23 - Mar 4 with 2509 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Relagation Clause on 07:55 - Mar 4 by sweetcorn

How do you know he isn’t a good man manager?

These players who are useless at other clubs, but suddenly become a hit at rochdale under Hill must do something? I can’t imagine Hill is a wizard who grants them more footballing ability.. so my take would be that he grows their confidence through his management of the player

I think he was a good mam manager, so many players have said as much over the years.

This year is the first time I can recall any player unrest, certainly made public unrest.

I don't think anyone could possibly say that KH is steering a happy ship atm.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024