Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew 15:21 - Jul 31 with 12838 viewsNotLoyal

Is this idiot training with the sqaud ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ayew on 20:06 - Aug 3 with 4191 viewsJacket

Ayew on 19:54 - Aug 3 by Highjack

Yes my Ghanaian isn’t up to scratch but there’s definitely something about a Turkish rent boy in there.

I'd rather see the bald barstard sit the campaign out like Narsingh did, but then this ridiculous contract the idiot's been given means he'll be around for another season. Could it be a deal similar to the one the pair of Yankers were trying to use to flog Dan James to Leeds?

And idiot is the correct term for this bald barstard even if it's not his fault Huw Jenkins was crackers enough to offer him this crazy deal.
Ayew on 13:31 - Aug 6 with 3931 viewsLandore_Jack

Derby County manager Philip Cocu eyes reunion with André Ayew

https://footballghana.com/exclusive-derby-county-manager-philip-cocu-eyes-reunio

#backtojack

Ayew on 13:46 - Aug 6 with 3817 viewsMattG

Ayew on 13:31 - Aug 6 by Landore_Jack

Derby County manager Philip Cocu eyes reunion with André Ayew

https://footballghana.com/exclusive-derby-county-manager-philip-cocu-eyes-reunio

Toot toot - start the car!
Ayew on 14:31 - Aug 6 with 3626 viewsGlyn1

The Derby local newspaper has the same story.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-ne

Putting the salary issue to one side for the moment, which isn't his fault, let's agree with Derby's manager that he's a very good player but his time with us has come to an end.

They'd better be paying all of his salary, not just a portion, considering how minted they are, assuming this will be a loan?
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 14:34]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ayew on 08:33 - Aug 7 with 3098 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ayew on 22:58 - Aug 1 by longlostjack

Bang on. Considering what he’s paid his silence is deafening. Time to kiss the badge Ayew, you mollycoddled primadonna.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 22:59]

He has no shame at all. I remember his “sorry about the relegation, I’m off” speech, thinking he was going on to bigger and better things. He couldn’t wait to f*ck off. One deluded f*cker and a lazy one at that.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ayew on 12:50 - Aug 7 with 2947 views3swan

By this report he's back in Swansea

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/andre-ayew-twist-what
Ayew on 12:53 - Aug 7 with 2925 viewsSwansea93

Ayew on 12:50 - Aug 7 by 3swan

By this report he's back in Swansea

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/andre-ayew-twist-what

Wouldn't suprise me if he stayed

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ayew on 14:21 - Aug 7 with 2734 viewsNotLoyal

That article has to rate as one of the worst that fücking rag has ever produced.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Ayew on 14:23 - Aug 7 with 2723 viewsAngelRangelQS

Ayew on 12:53 - Aug 7 by Swansea93

Wouldn't suprise me if he stayed

Wonder if we'd keep him and Borja?

Ayew in the Championship, with the right attitude, should be outstanding.
Ayew on 15:31 - Aug 7 with 2632 viewsJacket

Ayew on 14:23 - Aug 7 by AngelRangelQS

Wonder if we'd keep him and Borja?

Ayew in the Championship, with the right attitude, should be outstanding.

He struggled to show the right attitude in the PL, doubt he would in the Championship. We need shot or we'll have Narsingh the second at thrice the price.
Ayew on 18:49 - Aug 7 with 2449 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ayew on 15:31 - Aug 7 by Jacket

He struggled to show the right attitude in the PL, doubt he would in the Championship. We need shot or we'll have Narsingh the second at thrice the price.

Many on here were saying the same about Baston not so long ago. Having a bit of a rethink now.
if we cant sell AA on then we might as well see what we can get out of him. Same with Jeff who actually made few waves last season.
Dare I say it but Bony started to glimpses as well before his injuries kicked in.
If you cant get shot of them then at least give it a try....
If fit then start them on the bench and give them 20 mins or so.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ayew on 19:01 - Aug 7 with 2419 viewsLuther27

Ayew on 18:49 - Aug 7 by Private_Partz

Many on here were saying the same about Baston not so long ago. Having a bit of a rethink now.
if we cant sell AA on then we might as well see what we can get out of him. Same with Jeff who actually made few waves last season.
Dare I say it but Bony started to glimpses as well before his injuries kicked in.
If you cant get shot of them then at least give it a try....
If fit then start them on the bench and give them 20 mins or so.

Agree with that. If we’re paying him then get him fit and give him a chance. If his attitude kicks in then don’t play him. He was decent first time around for us, and I still remember him and his brother ripping West Ham a new ars so he has it in him.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Ayew on 10:16 - Aug 8 with 2130 viewsblackpooljack

Ayew on 19:01 - Aug 7 by Luther27

Agree with that. If we’re paying him then get him fit and give him a chance. If his attitude kicks in then don’t play him. He was decent first time around for us, and I still remember him and his brother ripping West Ham a new ars so he has it in him.

He only played to that level against Wet Spam to rub their noses in it, the guy is an absolute mercenary.I would hope Mr Birch is acting like the majority of blood sucking agents in the British game and is busy pimping him around Europe to any club that would have him. If AA gets a decent signing on fee then it would offset the paycut he'll obviously have to take.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 16:06]
Ayew on 14:02 - Aug 8 with 1860 viewsSwansea93

Andre Ayew back?

“Andre’s back. He’s had a well earned break after international duty. I met him this week, we had a good conversation. He’s done his testing to get up to speed. We need to make sure the performance staff are aware of where he’s at. He’ll join the group in training on Sunday and hopefully he’ll play a part.”

Could he stay for season?

“It’s possible.”

Do you like him?

“He’s played higher than the Championship. Like with Borja, There’s obviously a recent history with these guys, but my process was to have a conversation with Andre which went very well and I’m looking forward to him joining the group on Sunday.”

How many of you are willing to accept him back for the season if he's being brought back into the fold?

Ayew on 14:12 - Aug 8 with 1803 viewsjackharris

Ayew on 14:02 - Aug 8 by Swansea93

Andre Ayew back?

“Andre’s back. He’s had a well earned break after international duty. I met him this week, we had a good conversation. He’s done his testing to get up to speed. We need to make sure the performance staff are aware of where he’s at. He’ll join the group in training on Sunday and hopefully he’ll play a part.”

“It’s possible.”

Do you like him?

“He’s played higher than the Championship. Like with Borja, There’s obviously a recent history with these guys, but my process was to have a conversation with Andre which went very well and I’m looking forward to him joining the group on Sunday.”

How many of you are willing to accept him back for the season if he's being brought back into the fold?

Definitely accept him if he puts in 100% and doesn’t rock the boat in anyway.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Ayew on 14:13 - Aug 8 with 1795 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we have any choice. Stupid contract means there are no takers for him.
best thing he can do is get himself fit, play until January & hopefully earn himself a move.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Ayew on 14:24 - Aug 8 with 1738 viewsmonmouth

Ayew on 14:12 - Aug 8 by jackharris

Definitely accept him if he puts in 100% and doesn’t rock the boat in anyway.

Accept him? If he ever scores a goal, it’ll be the usual ‘you jack bastard’ nonsense, no doubt.

Biggest issue for me is that he’s leaching us to bits, and is disruptive on the pitch with his total lack of discipline, never mind off it. His best role was number 9 under Guidolin. Anywhere else and the c*nt is just a waste of a player.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayew on 14:26 - Aug 8 with 1722 viewsNotLoyal

Greedy cünt, Inc Bony these feckers have no morals.

OK I've changed it.

Ayew on 16:16 - Aug 8 with 1579 viewsbryncochjack

"The Swansea boss accepts there is "a bit of recent history" between Ayew and Spanish striker Borja".

Can't remember this. Anyone know what Cooper is referring to?
Ayew on 16:24 - Aug 8 with 1536 viewsBadlands

Ayew on 16:16 - Aug 8 by bryncochjack

"The Swansea boss accepts there is "a bit of recent history" between Ayew and Spanish striker Borja".

I assumed he meant between the players and the club.
It's possible they clashed but they only overlapped for a few months - was that enough time?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ayew on 16:33 - Aug 8 with 1486 viewsSwansea93

I don't think he meant it as in Borja and Ayew had an issue with each other.

Ayew on 16:41 - Aug 8 with 1439 viewsjackrmee

Ayew on 14:02 - Aug 8 by Swansea93

Andre Ayew back?

“It’s possible.”

Do you like him?

100%
Could be like another new signing.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ayew on 16:44 - Aug 8 with 1425 viewsjack247

That’s not what he said. I think you’ve paraphrased it and come up with recent history between the players. What he meant was both players had recent history with the club.

I assume that means they wanted to leave and the club wanted them out. He’s probably linked Borja in as an example of both parties putting that aside and getting on with it.
Ayew on 16:52 - Aug 8 with 1385 viewsthornabyswan

Ayew on 16:41 - Aug 8 by jackrmee

100%
Could be like another new signing.

Very expensive wage but ability wise is way ahead of Championship level.

I still think he will end up going probably with us paying half the wage.

The cost to the club is incredible really 20 million fee
100 grand a week wage dropping to 80 approximately 4 year contract.

Works out at about 35 million quid.

For 1 goal and about 12 appearences even by Jenkins standards that was some Fukc up.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ayew on 16:54 - Aug 8 with 1365 viewsbryncochjack

Ayew on 16:44 - Aug 8 by jack247

That’s not what he said. I think you’ve paraphrased it and come up with recent history between the players. What he meant was both players had recent history with the club.

I assume that means they wanted to leave and the club wanted them out. He’s probably linked Borja in as an example of both parties putting that aside and getting on with it.

I've quoted it directly from the BBC website, although they may well have paraphrased it in a misleading way.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49283449
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024