Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strikers on a shoestring, when will we learn? 08:48 - Aug 7 with 6403 viewsWAFU

Another cheap striker in, we’ve seen this before haven’t we. Ngog, Schecter, Vasquez???

Kalulu - zero goals last season
Surridge - scored plenty in league 2 last season but championship is a different level.

Just because we had a 1 in a million with Michu we are determined to think we can get another 20 goals a season on the cheap. WONT HAPPEN.
Strikers on a shoestring, when will we learn? on 08:29 - Aug 8 with 899 viewsHeadmaster

Strikers on a shoestring, when will we learn? on 21:39 - Aug 7 by Jacket

Calling someone a scum kinda takes you off your smug, condescending pedestal I would imagine. The use of the word infest to describe people is the tactics of Hitler. Nazi.

Calling me a Nazi? F*ck me, this forum never fails to deliver.
Strikers on a shoestring, when will we learn? on 09:12 - Aug 8 with 849 viewsbluenile

Strikers on a shoestring, when will we learn? on 21:39 - Aug 7 by Jacket

Calling someone a scum kinda takes you off your smug, condescending pedestal I would imagine. The use of the word infest to describe people is the tactics of Hitler. Nazi.

That's your defence of someone using the abhorrent word 'retard'? Since when is asking someone to stop using it putting yourself on a pedestal? Makes my blood boil hearing anyone call someone else a 'mong' or a 'retard'? It's just so insulting to people who, through no fault of their own, were born with a disability. It's not difficult, people. Just stop.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Strikers on a shoestring, when will we learn? on 09:41 - Aug 8 with 823 viewsHeadmaster

Strikers on a shoestring, when will we learn? on 09:12 - Aug 8 by bluenile

That's your defence of someone using the abhorrent word 'retard'? Since when is asking someone to stop using it putting yourself on a pedestal? Makes my blood boil hearing anyone call someone else a 'mong' or a 'retard'? It's just so insulting to people who, through no fault of their own, were born with a disability. It's not difficult, people. Just stop.

Expect a private message from him now, the fool has already sent me two.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024