Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan 15:33 - Aug 16 with 7470 viewsColDale

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 15:35 - Aug 16 with 5836 viewsSuddenLad

I thought we were supposed to be behind a long line of Championship clubs in trying to secure him on loan ? Was that more BS ??

Southend ?? Thought he would be higher up the pyramid than that, for sure.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 15:46 - Aug 16 with 5767 viewsEllDale

I'm not as upset by the news as I would have been three weeks ago.
Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 15:48 - Aug 16 with 5753 viewsTVOS1907

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 15:35 - Aug 16 by SuddenLad

I thought we were supposed to be behind a long line of Championship clubs in trying to secure him on loan ? Was that more BS ??

Things change and we've got our own player in Jimmy Ryan on a two-year deal.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 16:05 - Aug 16 with 5690 viewsNigeriamark

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 15:48 - Aug 16 by TVOS1907

If Southend have to pick up some or all of his wage I can understand why perhaps we haven’t gone for him. However if he is being paid for by united then a bit strange from both our and his perspective. He knows our club, he is not playing at a higher level with Southend and he would be assured of game time with us

Bit disappointed with that as he would have made a difference. Good signing for Southend
Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 16:21 - Aug 16 with 5632 viewsfitzochris

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 15:35 - Aug 16 by SuddenLad

And despite the alleged close links we have to Les Parry! The player wanted to come back here, too, by all accounts.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 16:27 - Aug 16 with 5594 viewsSuddenLad

Yes, I get that and I'm happy with Jimmy Ryan. I'm talking about the line we were 'fed' as to why he wouldn't be reappearing at Rochdale.

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 16:27 - Aug 16 with 5592 viewsDaleiLama

Presumably this was always on the cards, or BBM wanted JR more? He acted more like Sue- Ellen with the hair pulling incident, but let's hope it turns out for the best. No point in counting chickens …...

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 16:29 - Aug 16 with 5583 viewsTVOS1907

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 16:27 - Aug 16 by SuddenLad

Yes, I get that and I'm happy with Jimmy Ryan. I'm talking about the line we were 'fed' as to why he wouldn't be reappearing at Rochdale.

Don't believe everything you hear!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Login to get fewer ads

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 16:41 - Aug 16 with 5517 viewsboromat

Jimmy Ryan and Ethan Hamilton are very different players so doubt it was ever one or the other.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 16:47 - Aug 16 with 5479 viewsTVOS1907

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 16:41 - Aug 16 by boromat

Jimmy Ryan and Ethan Hamilton are very different players so doubt it was ever one or the other.

No, but signing one probably precluding further adding to the squad in midfield, especially given the more offensive role played by Camps so far.

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 17:13 - Aug 16 with 5381 viewsDale92

Surely were getting close to the loan quota? it would have been nice but weve got morley and camps who want to play his role

This is the One, I've waited for

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 17:24 - Aug 16 with 5334 viewsDaleiLama

What Hamilton added was goals. Not saying what we have is better or worse (too early). Playing Camps in a more advanced role has led to goals and pens so far. So good too.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 17:26 - Aug 16 with 5319 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Pity we have missed young Ethan, the boy did well for us.

We only have to wait till Aug 31 to re-acquaint ourselves at Sarfend.
Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 17:26 - Aug 16 with 5320 viewsdawlishdale

Very strange stuff.

I was told that the player wanted to come back here. Must be down to wages.
Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 17:27 - Aug 16 with 5316 viewsjonahwhereru

The downer is we now have to face him at then end of August. That game will be more of a challenge now. At least we know to close him down before he gets a shot off. I have said before Southend pay well and are used to shelling out.
Like others I would have been more disappointed with this news before the season started. Pity it’s not until the end of the year when we and MU could review and possibly bring him back.
Southend have a habit of loaning players that have also been with us. Hart and Atkinson spring to mind. Think Lund was also on loan to both teams at some stage. One for TVOS.
Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 17:32 - Aug 16 with 5270 viewsSuddenLad

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 16:29 - Aug 16 by TVOS1907

Don't believe everything you hear!

I don't. It depends on the source.

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 17:36 - Aug 16 with 5254 viewsmacro

Maybe despite his heroics last season the club had other priorities
Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 17:52 - Aug 16 with 5210 viewsfitzochris

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 17:27 - Aug 16 by jonahwhereru

The downer is we now have to face him at then end of August. That game will be more of a challenge now. At least we know to close him down before he gets a shot off. I have said before Southend pay well and are used to shelling out.
Like others I would have been more disappointed with this news before the season started. Pity it’s not until the end of the year when we and MU could review and possibly bring him back.
Southend have a habit of loaning players that have also been with us. Hart and Atkinson spring to mind. Think Lund was also on loan to both teams at some stage. One for TVOS.

Man United don’t need the money. Les Parry’s job Is to arrange a loan that is deemed best for the player’s interests in terms of his development. It’s been put about that “we” have an excellent relationship with him.

Oh.

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 18:00 - Aug 16 with 5164 viewsTVOS1907

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 17:27 - Aug 16 by jonahwhereru

We didn't have Lund on loan, he was a permanent signing.

BBM played for Southend on loan during his PNE days.

Harry Bunn has been on loan to both clubs.

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 18:02 - Aug 16 with 5151 viewsEllDale

Having listened to today’s Talkport transcript there may be an Irish midfielder available pretty soon if we needed to bolster that department.
And I don’t seem to remember too many loanees from United if we do have a relationship with them?
Hamilton and Pereira?
Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 18:08 - Aug 16 with 5126 viewsTVOS1907

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 18:02 - Aug 16 by EllDale

Having listened to today’s Talkport transcript there may be an Irish midfielder available pretty soon if we needed to bolster that department.
And I don’t seem to remember too many loanees from United if we do have a relationship with them?
Hamilton and Pereira?

Dawson is too injury prone and too unfit (going off some bury footage that appeared recently) to be considered as a serious recruit.

How about Tom Heaton as a United loanee?

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 18:11 - Aug 16 with 5111 viewsfitzochris

“We” have a really good relationship with Scunthorpe, too, allegedly. They love the way “we” do business.

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 18:17 - Aug 16 with 5082 viewsEllDale

Was Les Parry at United when Heaton played on loan for us?
Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 20:00 - Aug 16 with 4752 viewsTVOS1907

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 18:17 - Aug 16 by EllDale

Was Les Parry at United when Heaton played on loan for us?

No, he was manager of Tranmere then.

Ethan Hamilton - Southend on loan on 20:29 - Aug 16 with 4656 viewstodmordendale

There is no doubt that he did a wonderful job for us last season. But overall we now have a much better balanced midfield than last season, Ryan, Rathbone, Camps further forward, the amazing transformation of Scouse Williams, Morley the grown man. It may be that BBM is happy to build his own and not go with the past choices of Hill.
Jettisoned Williams and Binman frees up space for proper footballers.
Every confidence in BBM and his decision making.
Hamilton was then... this is now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024