Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parliament to be suspended in September 15:10 - Aug 28 with 14965 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Go get them, Boris!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49493632

Let the fun and games begin!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 15:10]
Parliament to be suspended in September on 16:03 - Aug 31 with 988 viewsbluey_the_blue

Parliament to be suspended in September on 15:28 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

So it’s everyone else’s fault for not voting labour and Corbyn bears no responsibility for being so useless he can’t persuade enough people to vote for him. That’s an interesting inversion of political norms. If Labour had a decent leader May wouldn’t have won in 2017. Fact.

If Tories had a decent leader, Labour would have been smashed in 2017. Fact.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:08 - Aug 31 with 949 viewsrockinjk

Parliament to be suspended in September on 16:03 - Aug 31 by bluey_the_blue

If Tories had a decent leader, Labour would have been smashed in 2017. Fact.

I do disagree with ECB on this

I think Corbyn actually did quite well in 2017, he managed to hoover up the leftist vote and managed to retain the centrist remain vote

The reason for this was that he did run a good campaign and May imploded

But this was a unique situation - remainers wont lend him a vote again and the racist labour vote now have the Brexit party and potentially Boris in some cases

Labour could come behind liberals

corbyn sustains the right wing and Brexit

He is the problem, if he had anything about him he’d step aside but he won’t the dozy commie tw@
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 20:09]
Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:11 - Aug 31 with 942 viewsbluey_the_blue

Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:08 - Aug 31 by rockinjk

I do disagree with ECB on this

I think Corbyn actually did quite well in 2017, he managed to hoover up the leftist vote and managed to retain the centrist remain vote

The reason for this was that he did run a good campaign and May imploded

But this was a unique situation - remainers wont lend him a vote again and the racist labour vote now have the Brexit party and potentially Boris in some cases

Labour could come behind liberals

corbyn sustains the right wing and Brexit

He is the problem, if he had anything about him he’d step aside but he won’t the dozy commie tw@
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 20:09]

May more than imploded, it was one of the most inept campaigns in British political history.
That definitely aided Corbyn.

Next Tory campaign will be a lot tighter, better run with someone with charisma.

Agree with rest of your post.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:17 - Aug 31 with 936 viewsrockinjk

Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:11 - Aug 31 by bluey_the_blue

May more than imploded, it was one of the most inept campaigns in British political history.
That definitely aided Corbyn.

Next Tory campaign will be a lot tighter, better run with someone with charisma.

Agree with rest of your post.

Yep, tories will win a landslide if an election is called unless people vote Lib Dem on mass

I don’t think labour will ever win another election, it’s over Corbyn has finished them

The tories on the other hand have morphed into a Nationalist populist party as is the history of conservatism they know how to sustain power and have decided for things to stay the same, things have to change if you get my drift

One Nation conservatism is finished as well
Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:21 - Aug 31 with 931 viewsbluey_the_blue

Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:17 - Aug 31 by rockinjk

Yep, tories will win a landslide if an election is called unless people vote Lib Dem on mass

I don’t think labour will ever win another election, it’s over Corbyn has finished them

The tories on the other hand have morphed into a Nationalist populist party as is the history of conservatism they know how to sustain power and have decided for things to stay the same, things have to change if you get my drift

One Nation conservatism is finished as well

Labour will win another election at some point. Next few years will be incredibly rough - EHRC investigation, Corbyn showing no signs of stepping down, the power of Milne et al keeping their useful idiot in situ.

Not convinced one nation conservatism is finished. BoJo is more liberal than given credit for - after all, voted in favour of single sex marriage, voted to repeal Section 28.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:24 - Aug 31 with 926 viewsrockinjk

Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:21 - Aug 31 by bluey_the_blue

Labour will win another election at some point. Next few years will be incredibly rough - EHRC investigation, Corbyn showing no signs of stepping down, the power of Milne et al keeping their useful idiot in situ.

Not convinced one nation conservatism is finished. BoJo is more liberal than given credit for - after all, voted in favour of single sex marriage, voted to repeal Section 28.

Boris is the front man, the power is in the ERG and Cummings. The agenda is radical right, imported from the States with the likes of Bannon running the show. Boris is perfect because he’ll do anything to be PM

No I personally think labour are gone, the hard left have total control it’s not just Corbyn and the working class are no longer sustained by the red comfort blanket. I think a new centre left movement will emerge but it’ll be a decade at least of right wing rule
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 20:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024