Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster Predictions 20:19 - Sep 15 with 791 viewsspell_chekker

Team / Away Attendance / Score

Team: There'll be some changes and I even see a change in formation. Going to a 4-3-3

Alnwick
Turton, Edwards, Heneghan, Husband
Thompson, Spearing, Virtue
Feeney, Hardie, Kaikai

Away support: Millions of Yarrrrrkies will boost the midweek away support to 550.

We expected a reaction against MK Dons and didn't get one. Doncaster will pay the price. Pool win 3-0.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Doncaster Predictions on 20:27 - Sep 15 with 789 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Alnwick

Spearing

Thompson Virtue

Feeney Nug Nugs Kaikai

4 - 1 - 2 - 3

Score 2 - 1 win

About 500 away fans

(Really hope Larry gets rid of this 3 CHs, it's not working. Teams have sussed out that by pressing them they panic with the ball)

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Doncaster Predictions on 20:45 - Sep 15 with 783 viewsspell_chekker

Doncaster Predictions on 20:27 - Sep 15 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Alnwick

Spearing

Thompson Virtue

Feeney Nug Nugs Kaikai

4 - 1 - 2 - 3

Score 2 - 1 win

About 500 away fans

(Really hope Larry gets rid of this 3 CHs, it's not working. Teams have sussed out that by pressing them they panic with the ball)

Good teams play 4-3-3 and have the personnel to do so.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Doncaster Predictions on 11:58 - Sep 16 with 772 viewsvoyeur

Doncaster Predictions on 20:45 - Sep 15 by spell_chekker

Good teams play 4-3-3 and have the personnel to do so.

Alnwick

Turton, Heneghan, Tilt/Anderton MacDonald

Spearing

Thompson Virtue

Feeney Hardie Scannell

400 away

1-1

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Doncaster Predictions on 16:23 - Sep 16 with 761 viewsspell_chekker

Doncaster Predictions on 11:58 - Sep 16 by voyeur

Alnwick

Turton, Heneghan, Tilt/Anderton MacDonald

Spearing

Thompson Virtue

Feeney Hardie Scannell

400 away

1-1

We've all gone for more or less the same thing.

4-3-3

Whereas I see it as being a 4-2-1-3, Red and Voy see it as a 4-1-2-3.

Maybe he needs to up his workrate a bit buy Voyeur is being a bit rough on Kaikai.

Red keeping Gnanduillet in his line up. Is that because you think he's the best, at the moment, for the job or are you not expressing a personal preference and simply trying to second guess Grayson?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 16:25]

Doncaster Predictions on 20:43 - Sep 16 with 750 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Doncaster Predictions on 16:23 - Sep 16 by spell_chekker

We've all gone for more or less the same thing.

4-3-3

Whereas I see it as being a 4-2-1-3, Red and Voy see it as a 4-1-2-3.

Maybe he needs to up his workrate a bit buy Voyeur is being a bit rough on Kaikai.

Red keeping Gnanduillet in his line up. Is that because you think he's the best, at the moment, for the job or are you not expressing a personal preference and simply trying to second guess Grayson?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 16:25]

Spell

For me, it's about the service the front three get (or are not getting). It's Feeney or nothing.

Launching the ball up to them via the international space station gives them no chance. You can tell Nuttall is wondering "what the hell is going on?". Hardie & Nuttall are not showing anything that could put Gnanduillet's place under threat. Need to get back to a back four and keep the ball on the ground. In my opinion of course.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Doncaster Predictions on 20:56 - Sep 16 with 747 viewsvoyeur

Doncaster Predictions on 20:43 - Sep 16 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Spell

For me, it's about the service the front three get (or are not getting). It's Feeney or nothing.

Launching the ball up to them via the international space station gives them no chance. You can tell Nuttall is wondering "what the hell is going on?". Hardie & Nuttall are not showing anything that could put Gnanduillet's place under threat. Need to get back to a back four and keep the ball on the ground. In my opinion of course.

Bit rough on Kaikai perhaps but it can help a player to stand him down occasionally. And he can come off the bench. Let's get a balance to the team, and some fresh ideas. See what others can do. Create real competition. We need to be better down the left and through the middle.

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Doncaster Predictions on 21:33 - Sep 16 with 744 viewsspell_chekker

Doncaster Predictions on 20:56 - Sep 16 by voyeur

Bit rough on Kaikai perhaps but it can help a player to stand him down occasionally. And he can come off the bench. Let's get a balance to the team, and some fresh ideas. See what others can do. Create real competition. We need to be better down the left and through the middle.

Agreed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024