Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues 09:16 - Oct 22 with 7734 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Whats changed, seems way more problems than years ago?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 9:27]
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 14:39 - Oct 25 with 988 viewsHighjack

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 14:35 - Oct 25 by Vincent_Vega

Kicking 'Howard off the Halifax ad' off the top will take some doing, maybe that's the source of her Highness' mental state.

She’s currently sandwiched between Linford Christie and Daley Thomson so she’s doing a fantastic job of following in Diana’s footsteps.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 14:53 - Oct 25 with 971 viewsJackSomething

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 14:38 - Oct 25 by bluey_the_blue

His mother who used the media to get her side out ( Bashir interview ), made "private" visits to hospitals that always had paps waiting to take shots you mean?

Her death was caused by getting in a car with a drunk driver...

Typical Bluey. If someone doesn't share your beliefs, then find reasons to insult their character. If Prince Harry said we should leave the EU without a deal, you'd suddenly declare him a wonderful man of perfect character.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 15:06 - Oct 25 with 964 viewsbluey_the_blue

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 14:53 - Oct 25 by JackSomething

Typical Bluey. If someone doesn't share your beliefs, then find reasons to insult their character. If Prince Harry said we should leave the EU without a deal, you'd suddenly declare him a wonderful man of perfect character.

Not at all.

You think that outweighs dressing as a Nazi in my view? Fool.

Monarchy is an outdated concept anywhere, the amount of money they receive is obscene.

You can laud two obnoxious individuals who used a trip to publicise a very worthy cause to instead go "me me me me me me" all you like, anyone with a brain cell thinks if they hate the publicity, then simply renounce it all and get jobs...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024