Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live football on amazon prime 19:41 - Dec 3 with 5243 viewsJimmyGilligan

Tonight

Palace v Bournemouth
Burnley v Man City

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-football-on-amazon.html

Free trial https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910190
[Post edited 3 Dec 2019 20:39]
Live football on amazon prime on 22:25 - Dec 3 with 1361 viewsDr_Winston

Live football on amazon prime on 22:04 - Dec 3 by MrSwerve

Indeed, I used to subscribe to the NBA service for basketball...every game played was available on there, with a handy feature to hide the scores on the app so that you could watch multiple games back to back without knowing the scores. You could spend hours and hours watching it if you wanted to.

Could totally see the PL doing that in the not too distant future.

Can't speak for the NBA experience, but I suspect the biggest sticking point at present is the time lag between live TV and streaming. Amazon/The PL won't be happy with the goals being all over Twitter 30-60 seconds before they appear on screen.

If they can get that down to 10-15 seconds or so then Sky are in trouble.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Live football on amazon prime on 08:44 - Dec 4 with 1268 viewsepaul

Live football on amazon prime on 22:25 - Dec 3 by Dr_Winston

Can't speak for the NBA experience, but I suspect the biggest sticking point at present is the time lag between live TV and streaming. Amazon/The PL won't be happy with the goals being all over Twitter 30-60 seconds before they appear on screen.

Yeah the lag bcould be an issue, however whilst |I wont put a penny into sly etc, Im happy watching footie on my iptv and at 50 quid a year (just gone up and still outstanding value) there is a lag on it, which i've come accustom to and just avoid social media/ my phone esp when watching the swans!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Live football on amazon prime on 08:55 - Dec 4 with 1263 viewslifelong

Live football on amazon prime on 08:44 - Dec 4 by epaul

Yeah the lag bcould be an issue, however whilst |I wont put a penny into sly etc, Im happy watching footie on my iptv and at 50 quid a year (just gone up and still outstanding value) there is a lag on it, which i've come accustom to and just avoid social media/ my phone esp when watching the swans!

Didn’t realise the iptv’s were working these days, I’ve had four different one’s over the last few years and they’ve all packed in and done a runner with my hard earned, so I’ve gone back to Sky for 18 months.
Live football on amazon prime on 09:09 - Dec 4 with 1255 viewsepaul

Live football on amazon prime on 08:55 - Dec 4 by lifelong

Didn’t realise the iptv’s were working these days, I’ve had four different one’s over the last few years and they’ve all packed in and done a runner with my hard earned, so I’ve gone back to Sky for 18 months.

Rog, in fairness to my provider, they brought it back at no additional cost, although come renewal time their's been a slight rise in cost, I'm not complaining at all though. It took them a little while but they did it, yes we get the odd glitch but they're always on top of it and the support you get if you have a prob is excellent

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Live football on amazon prime on 09:20 - Dec 4 with 1247 viewsMrSwerve

Live football on amazon prime on 22:17 - Dec 3 by SingUpNorthBank84

So now that I've signed up for the 30 days free trial with prime, if I bought an Alexa I would get amazon music for free?

Yep, or just download the Amazon music app.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Live football on amazon prime on 11:08 - Dec 4 with 1202 viewsJackSomething

Live football on amazon prime on 22:25 - Dec 3 by Dr_Winston

Read something on the BBC sport page last night that the Beeb have found a solution to the lag issue, but needs a lot of work before it can be rolled out.

Here's some info: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-45499784

If Amazon are just using the two rounds of games as a loss leader to get people to sign up for Prime and spend more on their website, then this may be the end of it. If they see the potential to get into live football more seriously, I imagine they can speed up the implementation of the BBC's solution quickly by throwing money at it.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Live football on amazon prime on 11:30 - Dec 4 with 1192 viewstheloneranger

Live football on amazon prime on 21:27 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

The only reason amazon got these games is cos neither Sky nor BT bid for them.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2019 21:27]

Sky and BT were not allowed to bid for these games. The Premier League deliberately held these games back hoping for a bidding war between Amazon, Netflix, Google, Facebook and Apple, but it didn't happen.

Amazon are looking at this package as a loss leader, but hope they will still attract new customers to its website over the Christmas period. They're going to see how this package works before deciding whether to mount a big challenge next time the main Premier League contract is due to begin for the 2022-23 season.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Live football on amazon prime on 19:30 - Dec 4 with 1101 viewsswan85

Can’t seem to get any of the games working on my prime. Checking that I get films working and I do, anyone else having this problem? TIA
Login to get fewer ads

Live football on amazon prime on 19:31 - Dec 4 with 1098 viewsexiledclaseboy

Live football on amazon prime on 19:30 - Dec 4 by swan85

Can’t seem to get any of the games working on my prime. Checking that I get films working and I do, anyone else having this problem? TIA

Told me I had an internet connection issue twice, connected on the third attempt.

Poll: Tory leader

Live football on amazon prime on 19:33 - Dec 4 with 1095 viewsDippy

Live football on amazon prime on 19:31 - Dec 4 by exiledclaseboy

Told me I had an internet connection issue twice, connected on the third attempt.

What's the football coverage like ECB

Poll: Cooper Out

Live football on amazon prime on 19:35 - Dec 4 with 1092 viewsexiledclaseboy

Live football on amazon prime on 19:33 - Dec 4 by Dippy

What's the football coverage like ECB

It’s fine. I don’t watch any build up or analysis so it could be on any channel as far as I’m concerned.

Live football on amazon prime on 19:39 - Dec 4 with 1085 viewsDarran

Live football on amazon prime on 11:30 - Dec 4 by theloneranger

Sky and BT were not allowed to bid for these games. The Premier League deliberately held these games back hoping for a bidding war between Amazon, Netflix, Google, Facebook and Apple, but it didn't happen.

Amazon are looking at this package as a loss leader, but hope they will still attract new customers to its website over the Christmas period. They're going to see how this package works before deciding whether to mount a big challenge next time the main Premier League contract is due to begin for the 2022-23 season.

ECB hasn't got a clue just makes things up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Live football on amazon prime on 19:47 - Dec 4 with 1067 viewsJimmyGilligan

I like you can turn off the commentary, just discovered that
Live football on amazon prime on 19:48 - Dec 4 with 1065 viewsexiledclaseboy

Live football on amazon prime on 19:39 - Dec 4 by Darran

ECB hasn't got a clue just makes things up.

It’s not true. There are two packages of two x 20 games which were designed to attract streaming services. Amazon got one, BT got the other. They weren’t barred from bidding for them.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 19:49]

Live football on amazon prime on 20:05 - Dec 4 with 1032 viewsswan85

This is dead handy, can’t watch the games on my 32 inch TV, amazon stick not working in, but it’s ok I can watch it on my 4 inch phone!
Live football on amazon prime on 21:06 - Dec 4 with 991 viewsJimmyGilligan

4-2 liverpool half time, great game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024