Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Leigh Dineen interview 08:49 - Jan 1 with 10203 viewsDr_Winston

Enjoy...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leigh-dineen-intervie

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:15 - Jan 1 with 1749 viewsDarran

The Leigh Dineen interview on 09:35 - Jan 1 by Chief

Only on twitter.

But then he blocks people who ask awkward questions.

In all fairness he doesn’t block people if you speak to him properly and ask him in the proper manner.
If you swear and abuse him he does.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:20 - Jan 1 with 1719 viewsWingstandwood

Add that load of sh1te to that appalling one-sided Swansea Sound interview and downright farce that Dineen did a few years back. Love the bit about 'global' sponsorship of the club.

"At the time I thought I was going to remain as vice-chairman and they were going to bring someone in from America as a revenue officer to help with global sponsorship etc. What actually happened was that they brought someone who wanted to run the commercial and the admin side of the club," he said.

#Next level

Argus!

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:21 - Jan 1 with 1725 views3swan

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:15 - Jan 1 by Darran

In all fairness he doesn’t block people if you speak to him properly and ask him in the proper manner.
If you swear and abuse him he does.

So he's blocked you
The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:28 - Jan 1 with 1692 viewsBadlands

That must have been huge disappointment to many!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:29 - Jan 1 with 1683 views3swan

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:28 - Jan 1 by Badlands

No. Very much as would have been expected.
The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:30 - Jan 1 with 1678 viewsNotLoyal

You can bet your last pound he will read all this.

His problem will always be the sale and the trust not being involved.
It doesn’t matter what else he says really, it will be to suit a future agenda.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:32 - Jan 1 with 1659 viewswobbly

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:30 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

You can bet your last pound he will read all this.

His problem will always be the sale and the trust not being involved.
It doesn’t matter what else he says really, it will be to suit a future agenda.

I hope so. He can remind himself that he may have a million or two in the bank but he’ll always be buying his own drinks in Swansea.

His “legacy” such as it was is shredded.
The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:34 - Jan 1 with 1647 viewsBillyChong

On the Siggy sale, the businessman equivalent of falling for a Nigerian email scam. Absolute gimp Dineen. No one is buying your bullshit.
Login to get fewer ads

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:36 - Jan 1 with 1633 viewslondonlisa2001

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:28 - Jan 1 by Badlands

Must have been disappointing to mortgage the house to save the club and yet find you don’t own any of it when it comes time to cash in.

Is that the sort of disappointment you mean badlands?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 11:37]
The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:37 - Jan 1 with 1626 viewsUxbridge

I'm sure the contradiction between his earlier comment in the article that he had no control over his 5%, and his later assertion he retained a shareholding but then decided he would take it out, is noted. Both statements cannot be true.

Also of interest was that he knew years earlier what his exit date was. Sounds very much like a condition of sale that he retained his position and salary.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:39 - Jan 1 with 1613 views3swan

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:37 - Jan 1 by Uxbridge

I'm sure the contradiction between his earlier comment in the article that he had no control over his 5%, and his later assertion he retained a shareholding but then decided he would take it out, is noted. Both statements cannot be true.

Also of interest was that he knew years earlier what his exit date was. Sounds very much like a condition of sale that he retained his position and salary.

Your second paragraph it does read that way. There were enough posts hinting that over the last couple of years.
The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:45 - Jan 1 with 1589 viewsDr_Winston

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:39 - Jan 1 by 3swan

Your second paragraph it does read that way. There were enough posts hinting that over the last couple of years.

Nice work if you can get it.

Fail miserably to improve the clubs commercial performance despite being one of the most hyped clubs in the PL, Trophy winners and European competitors. Sell out for millions, yet keep hanging around the place like a mouldy stench for another couple of years anyway.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:49 - Jan 1 with 1573 viewsUxbridge

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:45 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Fail miserably to improve the clubs commercial performance despite being one of the most hyped clubs in the PL, Trophy winners and European competitors. Sell out for millions, yet keep hanging around the place like a mouldy stench for another couple of years anyway.

It does rather lead on to what other conditions of sale existed, given continued access to the directors box for example.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:50 - Jan 1 with 1571 views3swan

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:45 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Do you think they would only buy the club if he stayed on for two years. The sacrifice some people have to make. Now where's that sarcasm smiley.
The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:54 - Jan 1 with 1556 viewswaynekerr55

The Leigh Dineen interview on 09:08 - Jan 1 by leebracey

Not exactly probing questions for him to answer. Brief analogy - If you are married to someone and then cheat on them after 15 years, you are still the bad guy. That's this lot of plebs.
Also, "Developing the brand"!??, get a grip. Its a football club which fans have given up money/time/work over the years travelling the country, simply because they love Swansea City. Stick your brand up your arse.

Yet more 'journalism'

Any danger of anyone asking him about the comments y Kaplan and Levein?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:54 - Jan 1 with 1548 viewsDarran

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:21 - Jan 1 by 3swan

So he's blocked you

Nope absolutely not. If you ask a question properly he’ll answer. It might not always be the answer you want but he will answer.

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:57 - Jan 1 with 1531 viewswaynekerr55

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:36 - Jan 1 by londonlisa2001

Must have been disappointing to mortgage the house to save the club and yet find you don’t own any of it when it comes time to cash in.

Is that the sort of disappointment you mean badlands?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 11:37]

*furiously WhatsApp's whatever former owner who is feeding him/her info

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:58 - Jan 1 with 1521 views3swan

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:54 - Jan 1 by Darran

Nope absolutely not. If you ask a question properly he’ll answer. It might not always be the answer you want but he will answer.

Why are you different on here then
The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:59 - Jan 1 with 1509 viewsDarran

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:58 - Jan 1 by 3swan

Why are you different on here then

I’m not Clive I am actually a real person.

The Leigh Dineen interview on 12:01 - Jan 1 with 1500 views3swan

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:59 - Jan 1 by Darran

I’m not Clive I am actually a real person.

The Leigh Dineen interview on 12:02 - Jan 1 with 1488 viewsSwanjaxs

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:54 - Jan 1 by Darran

Say what you will about Dineen but I have had a few square goes with him on Twitter and he'll give as good as he gets.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Leigh Dineen interview on 12:05 - Jan 1 with 1469 viewsDr_Winston

The Leigh Dineen interview on 11:50 - Jan 1 by 3swan

Do you think they would only buy the club if he stayed on for two years. The sacrifice some people have to make. Now where's that sarcasm smiley.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was a condition that the buyers requested. They knew nothing about running football clubs, so why not leave the people who had done such a wonderful job according to that documentary in charge?

The Leigh Dineen interview on 12:08 - Jan 1 with 1451 viewswaynekerr55

The Leigh Dineen interview on 12:05 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

I wouldn't be surprised if that was a condition that the buyers requested. They knew nothing about running football clubs, so why not leave the people who had done such a wonderful job according to that documentary in charge?

In true fashion, I'll repeat myself.

Whoever did the due dilligence on the club for them need to answer some serious questions for them.

The Leigh Dineen interview on 12:14 - Jan 1 with 1416 viewslondonlisa2001

Was that the same documentary that saw some mortgaging houses to save the club, only to find a few years later that they didn’t own any of it other than little scraps that left them with no say?
The Leigh Dineen interview on 12:15 - Jan 1 with 1408 views3swan

Maybe that old saying about fooling some of the people some of the time is only known this side of the pond
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024