Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 90054 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 11:16 - Jun 3 with 1436 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 11:11 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

I haven’t asked for them to have their income taken away from them.

You don’t half make stuff up.

Largely because you are uninformed. A ‘remote castle’ hahahahahahahahaha.

You have stated that you want him to resign or Johnson to sack him you moron.

The irony of you making out that I make stuff up and so the rest of my argument can't be trusted (based on whether he did or did not visit the actual castle...completely f*cking irrelevant)…when you write repeatedly that he needs to resign or be sacked and then claim that you don't want him to lose his income is too, too, much

[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 11:30]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Cummings on 11:35 - Jun 3 with 1412 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 11:15 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

...and by the way the fact you think whether he visited the actual castle or not has any relevance to this debate in anyway whatsoever is a fine example of missing the point completely.
It is a low rent, low intelligence contribution.

A bit like Warwick and his penchant for picking up on people's spelling.
Petty.

...but then, doesn't the word 'Petty' sum up this whole Cummings scandal.

Hahahaha.

You were the one who said it didn’t matter that he visited a remote castle. Not me. The police could break it up if too many people were at the castle you said.
Cummings on 11:40 - Jun 3 with 1391 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 11:16 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

You have stated that you want him to resign or Johnson to sack him you moron.

The irony of you making out that I make stuff up and so the rest of my argument can't be trusted (based on whether he did or did not visit the actual castle...completely f*cking irrelevant)…when you write repeatedly that he needs to resign or be sacked and then claim that you don't want him to lose his income is too, too, much

[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 11:30]

You can twist the castle thing all you want. It’s there for everyone to see. You thought it was a castle. It’s a town. You look silly. Full stop.

If you think that Cummings’ wealth is particularly affected by the £90k he gets from Johnson you are in cloud cuckoo land.

He gets over double that just from the EU in subsidies for the farm he part owns. The one he visited.

Have you seen the house he has in Islington? You think that gets paid for on the mortgage you can get on £90k a year?

Lol. ‘Take his income away’. Lol.
Cummings on 11:43 - Jun 3 with 1380 viewsKerouac

Yeah, it's all about the castle isn't it.
Game, set and match.

...and you said yourself that there is a castle there, so it's not just a town (not that it even f*cking matters!)
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 11:45]

Cummings on 11:49 - Jun 3 with 1375 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 11:43 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

Yeah, it's all about the castle isn't it.
Game, set and match.

...and you said yourself that there is a castle there, so it's not just a town (not that it even f*cking matters!)
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 11:45]

Yes. It’s about visiting Barnard Castle.

A town.

Not a ‘remote castle’.

Stop digging ffs.
Cummings on 12:00 - Jun 3 with 1365 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 11:40 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

You can twist the castle thing all you want. It’s there for everyone to see. You thought it was a castle. It’s a town. You look silly. Full stop.

If you think that Cummings’ wealth is particularly affected by the £90k he gets from Johnson you are in cloud cuckoo land.

He gets over double that just from the EU in subsidies for the farm he part owns. The one he visited.

Have you seen the house he has in Islington? You think that gets paid for on the mortgage you can get on £90k a year?

Lol. ‘Take his income away’. Lol.

I think this post is one of the more absurd posts ever posted on this site.

His wealth is not affected by his ability to earn...riiiight.
How the f*ck would you know what his share of the farm is and what he earns from it.
You try to smear him with the EU subsidies bit...you mean the EU subsidies he is against, the subsidies he is determined to reform? Those subsidies?
I know you in London like to boast about the value of your houses at every given opportunity...which is ultimately an illusion, that market has to go pop...but you honestly think losing his job earning £90k a year and possibly his career in the long term is not going to adversely affect him and his family. Is that, honestly, your argument?
...and an income of £90k a year is so insignificant it is something to laugh about?
Is that what you tell yourself to stop the feeling of shame as you join in the witch hunt?

Deep down you must feel shame, which is why you are triggered.
Don't do unworthy things, spend your time on this earth making a positive, productive contribution.
You'll feel better about yourself.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 12:04]

Cummings on 12:06 - Jun 3 with 1357 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 12:00 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

I think this post is one of the more absurd posts ever posted on this site.

His wealth is not affected by his ability to earn...riiiight.
How the f*ck would you know what his share of the farm is and what he earns from it.
You try to smear him with the EU subsidies bit...you mean the EU subsidies he is against, the subsidies he is determined to reform? Those subsidies?
I know you in London like to boast about the value of your houses at every given opportunity...which is ultimately an illusion, that market has to go pop...but you honestly think losing his job earning £90k a year and possibly his career in the long term is not going to adversely affect him and his family. Is that, honestly, your argument?
...and an income of £90k a year is so insignificant it is something to laugh about?
Is that what you tell yourself to stop the feeling of shame as you join in the witch hunt?

Deep down you must feel shame, which is why you are triggered.
Don't do unworthy things, spend your time on this earth making a positive, productive contribution.
You'll feel better about yourself.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 12:04]

Lol.

‘He drove his family to a remote castle’.

You reckon I’m the one who’s ‘triggered‘.
Cummings on 12:18 - Jun 3 with 1342 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 12:06 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

‘He drove his family to a remote castle’.

You reckon I’m the one who’s ‘triggered‘.

Where is this?

"Mr Cummings described his trip, saying: “We drove for roughly half an hour and ended up on the outskirts of Barnard Castle town. We did not visit the castle. We did not walk around the town.”
He continued: “We parked by a river. My wife and I discussed the situation. We agreed that I could drive safely, we should turn around, go home. I felt a bit sick. We walked about ten to 15 metres from the car to the riverbank nearby. We sat there for about 15 minutes. We had no interactions with anybody. I felt better. We returned to the car.”

Moron.

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 12:26 - Jun 3 with 1335 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 12:18 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

Where is this?

"Mr Cummings described his trip, saying: “We drove for roughly half an hour and ended up on the outskirts of Barnard Castle town. We did not visit the castle. We did not walk around the town.”
He continued: “We parked by a river. My wife and I discussed the situation. We agreed that I could drive safely, we should turn around, go home. I felt a bit sick. We walked about ten to 15 metres from the car to the riverbank nearby. We sat there for about 15 minutes. We had no interactions with anybody. I felt better. We returned to the car.”

Moron.

Hahahaha.

You must realise how silly this is making you look? Surely?

You’ve literally just quoted him saying he went to the town.

Shame you didn’t find that before making your ludicrous claim that he drove to a remote castle.
Cummings on 12:34 - Jun 3 with 1318 viewschad

Cummings on 12:18 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

Where is this?

Moron.

Excellent was going to ask if he actually visited the town or the castle as I thought he stayed on the outskirts of both, by the river.

Of course Bernard Castle was the Castle first and the town that grew there was named after the castle. So he was in the environs of both and Bernard Castle can refer to either, although the clue as to which came first is in of course in the name.
Cummings on 12:36 - Jun 3 with 1316 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 12:34 - Jun 3 by chad

Excellent was going to ask if he actually visited the town or the castle as I thought he stayed on the outskirts of both, by the river.

Of course Bernard Castle was the Castle first and the town that grew there was named after the castle. So he was in the environs of both and Bernard Castle can refer to either, although the clue as to which came first is in of course in the name.

Was Bernard Castle related to Barbara Castle?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 12:38 - Jun 3 with 1313 viewschad

Cummings on 12:36 - Jun 3 by monmouth

No she was more impenetrable
Cummings on 12:43 - Jun 3 with 1305 viewsBrynCartwright

Cummings on 12:36 - Jun 3 by monmouth

Roy's brother mun!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Cummings on 12:44 - Jun 3 with 1302 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 12:43 - Jun 3 by BrynCartwright

Roy's brother mun!

Rides an Elephant I’m told.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 12:55 - Jun 3 with 1293 viewslondonlisa2001

Many towns indeed take their name from such a feature.

Cardiff is an example. An anglicised version of the place named after a fortress or a citadel on the banks of the Taff.

I’m not sure it would be correct to describe Cardiff as a remote fort though on balance.

You may choose to disagree Chad. But that would make you look rather silly as well.
Cummings on 13:08 - Jun 3 with 1276 viewsvetchonian

Whether it is a castle or town is irrelavent what I still want to know is which of these 4 reasons for leaving home when we were being told STAY AT HOME justified him travelling?
This is taken form Bojo's speech

That is why people will only be allowed to leave their home for the following very limited purposes:

shopping for basic necessities, as infrequently as possible
one form of exercise a day - for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household;
any medical need, to provide care or to help a vulnerable person; and
travelling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home.
That’s all - these are the only reasons you should leave your home.

You should not be meeting friends. If your friends ask you to meet, you should say No.

You should not be meeting family members who do not live in your home.

You should not be going shopping except for essentials like food and medicine - and you should do this as little as you can. And use food delivery services where you can.

If you don’t follow the rules the police will have the powers to enforce them, including through fines and dispersing gatherings.

So regardless of if it was the Town or the castle what justification does the little weasel have from any one of those four instructions?

I still have had no answer despite psoing this question several tmes?
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 13:17]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cummings on 13:13 - Jun 3 with 1267 viewsvetchonian

Just to put things further into persprctive
these are the closing words to Bojo's lockdown speech

No Prime Minister wants to enact measures like this.

I know the damage that this disruption is doing and will do to people’s lives, to their businesses and to their jobs.

And that’s why we have produced a huge and unprecedented programme of support both for workers and for business.

And I can assure you that we will keep these restrictions under constant review. We will look again in three weeks, and relax them if the evidence shows we are able to.

But at present there are just no easy options. The way ahead is hard, and it is still true that many lives will sadly be lost.

And yet it is also true that there is a clear way through.

Day by day we are strengthening our amazing NHS with 7500 former clinicians now coming back to the service.

With the time you buy - by simply staying at home - we are increasing our stocks of equipment.

We are accelerating our search for treatments.

We are pioneering work on a vaccine.

And we are buying millions of testing kits that will enable us to turn the tide on this invisible killer.

I want to thank everyone who is working flat out to beat the virus.

Everyone from the supermarket staff to the transport workers to the carers to the nurses and doctors on the frontline.

But in this fight we can be in no doubt that each and every one of us is directly enlisted.

Each and every one of us is now obliged to join together.

To halt the spread of this disease.

To protect our NHS and to save many many thousands of lives.

And I know that as they have in the past so many times.

The people of this country will rise to that challenge.

And we will come through it stronger than ever.

We will beat the coronavirus and we will beat it together.

And therefore I urge you at this moment of national emergency to stay at home, protect our NHS and save lives.

Thank you.

See that last bit stay at home or was this not meant for Dominic?

Cummings on 13:51 - Jun 3 with 1242 viewschad

Cummings on 12:55 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

Many towns indeed take their name from such a feature.

Cardiff is an example. An anglicised version of the place named after a fortress or a citadel on the banks of the Taff.

I’m not sure it would be correct to describe Cardiff as a remote fort though on balance.

You may choose to disagree Chad. But that would make you look rather silly as well.

Except as Cardiff the city is not called Cardiff Castle, the confusion would not arise.

And of course Cardiff is a City, whereas Bernard Castle is a town, on the very edge, of some very expansive and remotely beautiful countryside.

Stayed in Eastgate after ‘that’ Sunderland game on the way to camping in the lakes, the remote beauty of that area is quite breathtaking, the bikers love it.

I see what you did there though interesting. After I provided perfectly factual information, you mentioned something I never even touched on, posited I might agree with it, and then implied I would look silly if I dared to. Nice work, Sir Keir should get you on his team, a bit of a shape shifter himself.
Cummings on 13:58 - Jun 3 with 1227 viewsswan65split

FFS Guilty as fook.

1. Move on to the next political twot
2. never trust a Tory again .
Cummings on 14:15 - Jun 3 with 1215 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 13:51 - Jun 3 by chad

Except as Cardiff the city is not called Cardiff Castle, the confusion would not arise.

And of course Cardiff is a City, whereas Bernard Castle is a town, on the very edge, of some very expansive and remotely beautiful countryside.

Stayed in Eastgate after ‘that’ Sunderland game on the way to camping in the lakes, the remote beauty of that area is quite breathtaking, the bikers love it.

I see what you did there though interesting. After I provided perfectly factual information, you mentioned something I never even touched on, posited I might agree with it, and then implied I would look silly if I dared to. Nice work, Sir Keir should get you on his team, a bit of a shape shifter himself.

Yes it is.

It’s literally called fort of the Taff. Caerdyf. Cardiff being the anglicised version.

The rest of your post is irrelevant. You inserted yourself into a conversation to make a spurious point about why the town is called Barnard Castle (well, you said Bernard Castle, but I assume that’s just a repeated typo).

Your right that it’s a town not a city. I pointed out it’s a town in my original post laughing at Kerouac describing it as a ‘remote castle’ after taking all that time to, if I may paraphrase, ‘find out all the facts’.
Cummings on 14:33 - Jun 3 with 1182 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 14:15 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

Yes it is.

It’s literally called fort of the Taff. Caerdyf. Cardiff being the anglicised version.

The rest of your post is irrelevant. You inserted yourself into a conversation to make a spurious point about why the town is called Barnard Castle (well, you said Bernard Castle, but I assume that’s just a repeated typo).

Your right that it’s a town not a city. I pointed out it’s a town in my original post laughing at Kerouac describing it as a ‘remote castle’ after taking all that time to, if I may paraphrase, ‘find out all the facts’.

Where is this?

Moron.

Cummings on 14:39 - Jun 3 with 1171 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 14:33 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

Where is this?

Moron.

I genuinely have no idea what point you’re trying to make.

There is, indeed, a castle at Barnard Castle. As I pointed out in my original post laughing at your Bollox.

But Cummings didn’t go there. He went to Barnard Castle the town. He said so himself.

You can’t be this stupid. No one can.
Cummings on 14:39 - Jun 3 with 1171 viewsvetchonian

Cummings on 14:33 - Jun 3 by Kerouac

Where is this?

Moron.

Yes
but for which one of these was he making the journey?

shopping for basic necessities, as infrequently as possible
one form of exercise a day - for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household;
any medical need, to provide care or to help a vulnerable person; and
travelling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home.
That’s all - these are the only reasons you should leave your home.

You still dont want to see the point blinkered,opinionised person

Cummings on 14:40 - Jun 3 with 1171 viewsLohengrin

Cummings on 14:15 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

Yes it is.

You’re quite wrong there, Lis. Castles and rivers indeed! Richard Roberts had a workshop there in the early 1800s and after a lash-up on Brains SA inspiration struck and he sketched out the first blueprints for automotive compensation gears.

Car- diff....Cardiff.

They were framed and mounted on the toilet wall at The Vulcan for years.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cummings on 14:40 - Jun 3 with 1171 viewsHighjack

Barnard castle looks bloody gorgeous. I bet the local tourist board will be sending a Christmas card to everyone’s favourite stray sauntering SPAD.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024