Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Max Clayton 21:07 - Jun 4 with 2376 viewsDaleEdchup

Hearing rumours that we are interested in him. Can’t say I know too much about him but would be interesting to see if this is true?

I seem to recall he was a hot prospect at Crewe a few years back.

Cheers.

DaleEdchup
Max Clayton on 11:45 - Jun 5 with 1986 viewsDareToCalvin

Wouldn't want him anywhere near the club, made of glass. We can do better than that, we're apparently heading for the Championship now!
Where did you hear this from, DaleEdchup?
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 11:46]
Max Clayton on 11:51 - Jun 5 with 1969 viewsDaleEdchup

Max Clayton on 11:45 - Jun 5 by DareToCalvin

Wouldn't want him anywhere near the club, made of glass. We can do better than that, we're apparently heading for the Championship now!
Where did you hear this from, DaleEdchup?
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 11:46]

The grandson mentioned it to me yesterday. Think he’d heard something on the web so thought I’d check it out.

I think he could do a job as a replacement for Henderson if he’s off to Bolton
Max Clayton on 12:23 - Jun 5 with 1913 viewsDareToCalvin

Can’t see Henderson going anywhere in fairness. Don’t think anyone is capable of replacing Henderson’s influence and goals.
Max Clayton on 12:25 - Jun 5 with 1901 viewsRaymondJohn

How would clubs stand in actually spending money on new players whilst claiming furlough payments on staff?
Any club ?
Max Clayton on 12:28 - Jun 5 with 1879 viewsnordenblue

Max Clayton on 12:23 - Jun 5 by DareToCalvin

Can’t see Henderson going anywhere in fairness. Don’t think anyone is capable of replacing Henderson’s influence and goals.

What makes you think Hendo will stay now his contracts nearly finished?
Max Clayton on 12:31 - Jun 5 with 1868 viewsDareToCalvin

Max Clayton on 12:28 - Jun 5 by nordenblue

What makes you think Hendo will stay now his contracts nearly finished?

Because he’s settled with a family in the North West, guaranteed to be first name on the team sheet and he gets most of his income from Herbalife I think anyway so wouldn’t need one big payday, and he hasn’t got that record yet.
Max Clayton on 12:34 - Jun 5 with 1852 viewsDaleEdchup

Max Clayton on 12:31 - Jun 5 by DareToCalvin

Because he’s settled with a family in the North West, guaranteed to be first name on the team sheet and he gets most of his income from Herbalife I think anyway so wouldn’t need one big payday, and he hasn’t got that record yet.

He might just want one last pay day elsewhere, especially while times are tough. I imagine he could double his wages.

Cheers

DaleEdChup (78)
Max Clayton on 12:47 - Jun 5 with 1812 viewsnordenblue

Max Clayton on 12:31 - Jun 5 by DareToCalvin

He doesnt have to necessarily move house to move clubs? Ollie Lancashire lives really near him and plays at Crewe I believe,so theres a fairly big area to hit whilst not even needing to move.

His lads nowhere near school age either so there's no real upheaval if he did need to move house ,his mrs drives so again no trouble to commute,depending on his next contract she may not even need to work anyway if he plays his cards right.... or his agents do at least
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 12:47]
Login to get fewer ads

Max Clayton on 12:49 - Jun 5 with 1803 viewsisitme

Max Clayton on 12:25 - Jun 5 by RaymondJohn

How would clubs stand in actually spending money on new players whilst claiming furlough payments on staff?
Any club ?

From what I can gather if professional sports teams start formal training they have to bring players off furlough.

Players contracts run until the end of June and it is an interesting point whether someone could be signed to start a new contract in July whilst other players are on furlough. I think, technically it is legal, but it may create disharmony amongst players if one player is being paid in full, whilst others are on furlough. I would suspect that the vast majority of clubs (who have players on furlough) will not formally sign players until they begin formal training again.

I think players who are not offered new contracts get paid by their previous employer for July, so their is not necessarily the urgency for players to sign for new clubs until around the end of July. A lot will depend on when the new season is planned to start. With clubs cutting cost there will be lots of players chasing fewer contracts on reduced terms.
Max Clayton on 13:48 - Jun 5 with 1683 viewsNorthernDale

If you read about Max Clayton, he seems a bit like Mclaughlin when it comes injuries and is scoring record, would make Calvin look like Messi, it is that poor. I am sorry, I would not sign him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024