Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? 13:05 - Jun 7 with 3777 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone?
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 20:29 - Jun 8 with 715 viewsHighjack

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 14:52 - Jun 8 by londonlisa2001

In which case you’re talking utter nonsense.

Waste of time discussing it if you think where we are with the epidemic is completely irrelevant.

Of course it’s irrelevant. The rules still don’t allow gatherings of more than six. Lots of thousands is a higher number than six. You can’t condemn one breach of the rules without condemning all of them. This is what Darran meant re:hypocrisy but I’m certain he wasn’t aiming it at you.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 20:54 - Jun 8 with 690 viewslondonlisa2001

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 20:29 - Jun 8 by Highjack

Of course it’s irrelevant. The rules still don’t allow gatherings of more than six. Lots of thousands is a higher number than six. You can’t condemn one breach of the rules without condemning all of them. This is what Darran meant re:hypocrisy but I’m certain he wasn’t aiming it at you.

No it’s not.

Otherwise in two weeks’ time when people are sitting in a Pub garden we’d be howling at them.

And the ‘gatherings’ are related to people you meet up with in your group. Many gatherings sitting at any given time in Hyde Park or on Bournemouth Beach didn’t seem to break the rules either.

At no point have i condoned the protests so I didn’t imagine for one minute he was.
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 21:06 - Jun 8 with 664 viewsDarran

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 20:29 - Jun 8 by Highjack

Great post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 21:35 - Jun 8 with 624 viewsHighjack

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 20:54 - Jun 8 by londonlisa2001

No it’s not.

Otherwise in two weeks’ time when people are sitting in a Pub garden we’d be howling at them.

And the ‘gatherings’ are related to people you meet up with in your group. Many gatherings sitting at any given time in Hyde Park or on Bournemouth Beach didn’t seem to break the rules either.

At no point have i condoned the protests so I didn’t imagine for one minute he was.

No guarantee we’ll be in the pubs due to the virus “worsening globally” and it’s all because of tw*ts ignoring the rules.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52960189

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 21:48 - Jun 8 with 597 viewslondonlisa2001

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 21:35 - Jun 8 by Highjack

No guarantee we’ll be in the pubs due to the virus “worsening globally” and it’s all because of tw*ts ignoring the rules.

“The World Health Organization has warned that, despite progress in Europe, the pandemic is "worsening" globally“

That’s what the report you’ve linked says. Where do you get the bit about people ignoring the rules?

Did you link the wrong article?
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 21:49 - Jun 8 with 597 viewsCatullus

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 21:35 - Jun 8 by Highjack

Harvard researchers say there is evidence of something happening in Wuhan at the end of August including vastly increased traffic at hopsitals and a spike in online searches for 'cough' and 'diarrhea'

Interesting.

Oh and economists say the global economy will shrink by 5.2%

The good news never ends eh!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 03:39 - Jun 9 with 529 viewsJack123

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 14:21 - Jun 8 by LeonWasGod

Ah, right oh. Seems a bit of an inflammatory thing to do.

Thanks for the apology of calling me a liar.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 3:46]

libera nos a malo

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 11:10 - Jun 9 with 433 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 10:43 - Jun 8 by Darran

When I saw that video yesterday the only thing I could think of was why the police never grabbed him by the foot and pulled him down.

Mind you amongst everything going on there seems to have been some strange policing overall.

It is against health and safety to pull him down as he might get hurt and the police will be accused of brutality.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024