Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread 09:59 - Jun 27 with 20236 viewsdavman

Someone's gotta do it...

It's football, Jim, but not as we know it...

Was hopeful we'd be just 4 points off the playoffs on the back on a sound performance last week, but no, we are still QPR. Barnsley not won at HQ for 50 years, come on down. Tomer Hemed, rubbish all year, no goals, come on down.

An inevitable L if we roll up like last week; let's hope we don't. Either way, suspect it will be dull like watching an u23 stream in the background whilst working from home.

1-1 we score first, good ol BOS.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:24 - Jun 27 with 2012 viewsMoonshineSteve

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:23 - Jun 27 by stainrods_elbow

Didn't seem to disenthuse our opponents this time out or last, oddly.

More to play for.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:24 - Jun 27 with 2011 viewsStanisgod

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:22 - Jun 27 by EmpireStateRanger

Todd Kane literally just gave the ball to the defender.

I’m about done with this.

Just literally watched Doughty walk past him and watched him shoot

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 27 with 1974 viewsGloucs_R

Kane 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Poll: Are we staying up?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:26 - Jun 27 with 1951 viewsGloryHunter

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:23 - Jun 27 by stainrods_elbow

Didn't seem to disenthuse our opponents this time out or last, oddly.

"Disenthuse", I like that one. I am disenthused with this game.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:26 - Jun 27 with 1880 viewsdannyblue

Kane gash yet again.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:26 - Jun 27 with 1879 viewsWatford_Ranger

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 27 by Gloucs_R

Kane 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Some sub appearance this.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:26 - Jun 27 with 1866 viewsflynnbo

Kane and Hugill standout players for me in that they’re shittier than the other shit ones.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 1845 viewsqprxtc

The passing from Rangers in these two games has been shocking. It’s like another couple of men for the opposition.
Login to get fewer ads

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 1846 viewsQPRSteve

Five more minutes of misery
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 1836 viewsMistication92

I've putting all the money I've ever owned on Fulham in midweek.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 1818 viewsstainrods_elbow

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:24 - Jun 27 by MoonshineSteve

More to play for.

So much the worse for the fans. And the manager. And professional pride.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 14:28]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 1816 viewspaulparker

The mentality of this club is so wrong and needs addressing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 1810 viewsconnell10

Cant see were a win is gonna come from if play like this painfully slow.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 1805 viewskropotkin41

There must be something culturally still broken at QPR, I think that's for sure. I do think though that with a proper training ground (at some stage) and hopefully selling some talent on we'll move in the right direction. Right now, I'm not attached to any of them. Sell 'em, cash in, build a proper football team that doesn't stop ten games from the end of the season.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:28 - Jun 27 with 1754 viewstraininvain

How many points off the playoffs
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:29 - Jun 27 with 1701 viewsGloucs_R

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:28 - Jun 27 by traininvain

How many points off the playoffs

Or to being relegated....🙄

Poll: Are we staying up?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:30 - Jun 27 with 1682 viewsHantsR

My goodness there's been some atrocious passing/defending/shooting/effort/skill. Not much to reflect kindly on.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:30 - Jun 27 with 1658 viewsStanisgod

Needless free kick after needless free kick.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:31 - Jun 27 with 1561 viewskropotkin41

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:30 - Jun 27 by HantsR

My goodness there's been some atrocious passing/defending/shooting/effort/skill. Not much to reflect kindly on.

There can't have been many people expecting anything better this week after watching last week. On the strength of this we'll be doing the old finishing 1 point above the relegation zone trick... if we're lucky.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:32 - Jun 27 with 1518 viewsSouthend_Rss

Absolutely woeful.. Fulham will run riot against us playing like that
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:32 - Jun 27 with 1516 viewsqueensparker

Shite.

Bring back the lockdown
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:32 - Jun 27 with 1510 viewsMelakaRanger

Dire dire dire

We will end the season on 50 points. I can’t see a goal let alone a point from this team

Each week we will slide further down the table

Unless we are very very lucky our last 2 games might well determine if we stay up or go down
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:33 - Jun 27 with 1455 viewsQPRSteve

I wish Warbs had a vicious side like Warnock had. He really needs to kick some arse with this lot. Awful display with no one coming out with much credit,
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:33 - Jun 27 with 1453 viewskropotkin41

Be interesting to say what Mr Warburton says about this.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:33 - Jun 27 with 1436 viewsMelakaRanger

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:31 - Jun 27 by kropotkin41

There can't have been many people expecting anything better this week after watching last week. On the strength of this we'll be doing the old finishing 1 point above the relegation zone trick... if we're lucky.

If we are lucky!

I can’t see us being lucky
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024