Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? 14:11 - Jul 3 with 4313 viewsWxmJax

They come across as similar people to me.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? on 21:00 - Jul 5 with 830 viewslonglostjack

Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? on 20:36 - Jul 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think you'll find I was posting regularly on here at the start of the season. I was posting regularly when we were joint top of the table in fact.

Here is one example: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/246877/thats-two-games-

You are welcome to continue posting lies about me if it makes you feel better during these uncertain times.

Are you still a Man Utd fan Dwight?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? on 21:16 - Jul 5 with 815 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? on 21:00 - Jul 5 by longlostjack

Are you still a Man Utd fan Dwight?

I am a fan of Swansea City, the Welsh national team, the English national team and I am also a fan of the idea of sacking members of parliament who describe physical and verbal homophobic abuse of their office staff as "office banter".

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? on 21:37 - Jul 5 with 792 viewslonglostjack

Is Dyss this forum's Darren Grimes ? on 21:16 - Jul 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am a fan of Swansea City, the Welsh national team, the English national team and I am also a fan of the idea of sacking members of parliament who describe physical and verbal homophobic abuse of their office staff as "office banter".

Good to hear that you’re a Jack Bastard and not a trophy hunting Man Utd fan from the 70’s /80’s Dwight. As for the rest of your post you’ve completely lost me. Sounds political.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 21:38]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024