Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Barnsley Offish Match Thread 14:20 - Oct 27 with 30832 viewsBoston

1 - 1
Why are we kicking off at 7pm?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:18 - Oct 27 with 1282 viewsCamberleyR

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:04 - Oct 27 by gobbles

That would be ridiculous.

I'm not saying that's what I want, of course it isn't, but you get a sense of the way the wind is blowing. No win in seven and the last four games without scoring has got to change.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:19 - Oct 27 with 1263 viewsHunterhoop

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:14 - Oct 27 by CliveWilsonSaid

This. If Warburton goes we'll recruit from within. It'd be Eustace or Eustace basically.

We absolutely should not.
The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:21 - Oct 27 with 1228 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:17 - Oct 27 by gobbles

And they have played together for 2 weeks

Like yeah Gobbles. It's like the end of the world is getting a bit boring. Lets blame the breadman instead!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:22 - Oct 27 with 1226 viewsGalileo

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:12 - Oct 27 by gobbles

Because the squad has completely changed since March. What would be the point of changing manager?
For all the sometimes reasonable debate on here, for so much it comes down to the same sh1t - "sack him", "buy him".
This is the squad we have, most people seemed quite happy with it two weeks ago. They've got to grow as a team.
And what's more, why are people writing players off after 2-3 games? I thought Nico was poor tonight, but it's his first start. Dickie f*cked up, but he has played a handful of Championship games. Bonne, Dykes, Willock all the same.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 21:16]

Balanced view there
The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:23 - Oct 27 with 1186 viewsDieByYourSide

What the f*ck has happened since Bournemouth away? That was a playoff chasers’ point

Poll: And it's hi ho

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:23 - Oct 27 with 1186 viewshook_hoops

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 20:55 - Oct 27 by QPRSteve

I dearly love the owners of our club to issue a sincere apology for the utter shambles they have made of running it ever since they took over. From the sacking of Warnock onwards, have they ever got a decision right?

Yeah, and perhaps they should offer an apology for writing out a cheque for only £1m every month to keep the club going instead of just walking away, and perhaps they should offer an apology for not being as honest, upright and exemplary as the owners of Charlton, Bolton, Blackpool, Bury, Hull, Wigan etc etc.

You're right, they haven't got every decision right but I'm not asking for an apology.
The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:25 - Oct 27 with 1161 viewsgobbles

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:18 - Oct 27 by CamberleyR

I'm not saying that's what I want, of course it isn't, but you get a sense of the way the wind is blowing. No win in seven and the last four games without scoring has got to change.

Last season at this point we had Wells, Hugill and Eze up front. Now we have Dykes, Bonne and Chair. That is economic reality.
What we need is for some players to step up. Dickie and Barbet for starters and Chair, who is looking so lightweight.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 21:25]
The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:27 - Oct 27 with 1129 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:23 - Oct 27 by DieByYourSide

What the f*ck has happened since Bournemouth away? That was a playoff chasers’ point

To be fair that was a minority view

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 27 with 1059 viewsaston_hoop

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:14 - Oct 27 by CliveWilsonSaid

This. If Warburton goes we'll recruit from within. It'd be Eustace or Eustace basically.

Bet it'd be Tim Sherwood. Surely thats enough for all of us to back MW?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:36 - Oct 27 with 1038 viewsHunterhoop

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:25 - Oct 27 by gobbles

Last season at this point we had Wells, Hugill and Eze up front. Now we have Dykes, Bonne and Chair. That is economic reality.
What we need is for some players to step up. Dickie and Barbet for starters and Chair, who is looking so lightweight.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 21:25]

That is true but misleading.

Every club is facing the economic reality of the current situation.

We managed to sell one of those 3 for 20m and with the other two off the wage bill gave probably saved 2m in open

So we’ve faced less economic hardship than several competitors.

Secondly, our equivalent, if the manager chose to play them should be Adomah, Willock, Dykes, with Chair in behind. It’s not that much of a drop off. Not to be going 4 games without a goal.

I don’t want Warburton sacked now, but he should be on a tight timeframe to fix it.
The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 27 with 972 viewsNortholt_Rs

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 20:55 - Oct 27 by QPRSteve

I dearly love the owners of our club to issue a sincere apology for the utter shambles they have made of running it ever since they took over. From the sacking of Warnock onwards, have they ever got a decision right?

No not a single one.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:54 - Oct 27 with 930 viewsQPR_John

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 21:17 - Oct 27 by gobbles

And they have played together for 2 weeks

What's that got to do with players individually gifting goals and points to the opposition and there being no other players to select
The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 00:59 - Oct 28 with 725 viewsBoston

The Barnsley Offish Match Thread on 17:28 - Oct 27 by Juzzie

South Africa Road stand is...

Lower tier: The Paddock seats
Middle tier: The Executive boxes
Upper tier: Blocks A to G.

..... coat.

Three tears at Barnsley.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 1:29]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024