Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster vs Rochdale: Pre-Match Analysis 11:00 - Jan 19 with 773 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53949/doncaster-vs-rochdale

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Doncaster vs Rochdale: Pre-Match Analysis on 11:06 - Jan 19 with 754 viewsAtThePeake

@RAFCNEWS1 has kindly agreed to add his pre-match analysis threads to the site. There is so much detail in these, much more than I manage in my stream-of-consciousness, rambling previews, I felt it was a shame to have them limited to Twitter.

Tangled up in blue.

Doncaster vs Rochdale: Pre-Match Analysis on 11:14 - Jan 19 with 738 viewsDaleiLama

Doncaster vs Rochdale: Pre-Match Analysis on 11:06 - Jan 19 by AtThePeake

@RAFCNEWS1 has kindly agreed to add his pre-match analysis threads to the site. There is so much detail in these, much more than I manage in my stream-of-consciousness, rambling previews, I felt it was a shame to have them limited to Twitter.

Impressive - thanks
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 11:15]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Doncaster vs Rochdale: Pre-Match Analysis on 18:33 - Jan 19 with 450 viewsfitzochris

Is this the account that used to steal my news and pass it off as their own? I think it is 🤣

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024