Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? 08:57 - Jan 20 with 4729 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 19:27 - Jan 22 with 1081 viewsblackdogblue

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 15:05 - Jan 22 by ncfc_chalky

I see Dale as my second club which is interesting as before I came on here posting the thought of having a second club to 'support' seemed laughable to me but I've kinda taken the club and fans into my heart over the years,I won't purchase a pass for Saturday as Notts are at home but they are away on Tuesday but I will be keeping one eye on the Gillingham game on here as I usually do
I'm looking forward to visiting Spotland again with Notts as I shall view it differently than previous visits,maybe some on here would like to have Notts as their second team? 😏
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 15:17]

Looking forward to seeing your team playing at Spotland, since you became a Sunday league team, us League 1 team have renamed our glorious ground as the Crown Oil Arena..

There is another thread on this board for AFC teams with dreams of playing in League 1, they have as much chance of getting into league 1 as NCFC....

.... I’m only joking mate of course

Back to your original request, everything I do is ex-works. I have checked the weight of your parcel to send you the sum of £10 in 1p coins & via DHL, the carriage charges will be £30 including packaging.

Please forward me the £30 to my PayPal account and upon receipt I will despatch my part of the deal.

Please note: I reserve the right to substitute 1,000 1p coins with a £10 note & a 2nd Class Stamp upon receipt of the above.

Kindest regards

BDB

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:09 - Jan 22 with 1043 views442Dale

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 15:05 - Jan 22 by ncfc_chalky

I see Dale as my second club which is interesting as before I came on here posting the thought of having a second club to 'support' seemed laughable to me but I've kinda taken the club and fans into my heart over the years,I won't purchase a pass for Saturday as Notts are at home but they are away on Tuesday but I will be keeping one eye on the Gillingham game on here as I usually do
I'm looking forward to visiting Spotland again with Notts as I shall view it differently than previous visits,maybe some on here would like to have Notts as their second team? 😏
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 15:17]

There’s a Notts fan I know who has Dale as his second team and he’s been to quite a few games over the last few years. He’s also under no illusions that his lot, and therefore your lot, will never be seen in the same light and when you’re losing it brings some small joy to watching us play at home.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:45 - Jan 22 with 1009 viewsblackdogblue

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:09 - Jan 22 by 442Dale

There’s a Notts fan I know who has Dale as his second team and he’s been to quite a few games over the last few years. He’s also under no illusions that his lot, and therefore your lot, will never be seen in the same light and when you’re losing it brings some small joy to watching us play at home.

County or the dark side 😀

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 15:52 - Jan 25 with 904 viewsJames1980

Have you bought your pass for tomorrow's game Chalky?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 16:33 - Jan 25 with 875 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 15:52 - Jan 25 by James1980

Have you bought your pass for tomorrow's game Chalky?

I'm going to purchase it tomorrow incase the game doesn't go ahead for whatever reason

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 16:42 - Jan 25 with 862 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:09 - Jan 22 by 442Dale

Are you saying that he enjoys seeing Notts lose? That doesn't even make sense if he supports Notts

I post on several forums and lurk on a few more and it's only this one that has ever bought up THAT season never mind even remember it tbf,I can't even understand why it does keep mentioned if I'm honest because Dale didn't lose out by it as they came third and still got promoted, Bournemouth got denied a champs title but they've done very since,Notts almost folded because of what happened and are sitting in the Aldi league so have paid the price,I wish that it had never happened,it was a horrible time to watch Notts as every teams supporters had it in for you what with Lee Hughes winding them up whenever he could,some Notts fans fondly remember that season mainly because they was young when it happened so it was good times,not me nor plenty of others my age
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 16:49]

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 17:37 - Jan 25 with 825 viewsAtThePeake

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 16:42 - Jan 25 by ncfc_chalky

Are you saying that he enjoys seeing Notts lose? That doesn't even make sense if he supports Notts

I post on several forums and lurk on a few more and it's only this one that has ever bought up THAT season never mind even remember it tbf,I can't even understand why it does keep mentioned if I'm honest because Dale didn't lose out by it as they came third and still got promoted, Bournemouth got denied a champs title but they've done very since,Notts almost folded because of what happened and are sitting in the Aldi league so have paid the price,I wish that it had never happened,it was a horrible time to watch Notts as every teams supporters had it in for you what with Lee Hughes winding them up whenever he could,some Notts fans fondly remember that season mainly because they was young when it happened so it was good times,not me nor plenty of others my age

I'm not sure why it would be brought up by any other fans though tbf as it's probably forgotten about now. I can't speak for other Dale fans but Notts fans unfurling that banner about the amount of points we'd lost the title from after Lee Hughes of all people had scored the winner against us was hard to take, given that we already knew some of the situation regarding Munto Finance by that point. Obviously Dale fans are going to remember that more than any other club. Even Bournemouth, as like you say they've done quite well since to the point where it's an arbitrary discussion for them whether they should've won the fourth tier league title in 2010. It isn't for us.

Tangled up in blue.

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 17:45 - Jan 25 with 818 viewsjudd

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 17:37 - Jan 25 by AtThePeake

I'm not sure why it would be brought up by any other fans though tbf as it's probably forgotten about now. I can't speak for other Dale fans but Notts fans unfurling that banner about the amount of points we'd lost the title from after Lee Hughes of all people had scored the winner against us was hard to take, given that we already knew some of the situation regarding Munto Finance by that point. Obviously Dale fans are going to remember that more than any other club. Even Bournemouth, as like you say they've done quite well since to the point where it's an arbitrary discussion for them whether they should've won the fourth tier league title in 2010. It isn't for us.

Yeah, so fook off, Chalky.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 18:50 - Jan 25 with 781 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 17:45 - Jan 25 by judd

Yeah, so fook off, Chalky.

Ram It!!

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 19:05 - Jan 25 with 769 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 17:37 - Jan 25 by AtThePeake

Surely unfurling a banner that's aimed at the opposition is just banter?
If no other club can even remember it then it's not that important is it,its died down on here really but at first it was all I heard,in fact it's the reason that I ended up on here in the first place as some Dale fans (kel,Judd and tazzy) used to give me gyp loads of times on another forum over it and I came over to see what all the fuss was about as I hadn't experienced it elsewhere

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 19:20 - Jan 25 with 757 viewsblackdogblue

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 19:05 - Jan 25 by ncfc_chalky

If no other club can even remember it then it's not that important is it,its died down on here really but at first it was all I heard,in fact it's the reason that I ended up on here in the first place as some Dale fans (kel,Judd and tazzy) used to give me gyp loads of times on another forum over it and I came over to see what all the fuss was about as I hadn't experienced it elsewhere

Back on topic as time running out. Please send me £30 to cover p&p for your 1,000 1p coins to allow me to ship for your request for £10 for an I follow pass for tomorrow’s game.

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 19:42 - Jan 25 with 728 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 19:20 - Jan 25 by blackdogblue

Back on topic as time running out. Please send me £30 to cover p&p for your 1,000 1p coins to allow me to ship for your request for £10 for an I follow pass for tomorrow’s game.

You mean that you've not already received it?

It wouldn't surprise me if you've already had it and blown the lot on rag puddings and tripe in Wilbuts chippy

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 19:45 - Jan 25 with 724 viewsTVOS1907

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 16:42 - Jan 25 by ncfc_chalky

You've missed out Schmeichel kicking the ball into the stand in a tantrum, just because we scored a penalty past him, before telling fans on Sandy Lane how he had so much more money than any of them.

Then there was that illiterate idiot who couldn't spell "Keith".

Still, as "Kieth" said, someone will catch up with you eventually.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 19:46 - Jan 25 with 724 viewskel

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 19:05 - Jan 25 by ncfc_chalky

bury used to have banners for EPIC BANTS too and look what happened to them.

Think on.
Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 19:53 - Jan 25 with 712 views442Dale

No, we enjoy it. And he’s the good grace to admit how poorly your club acted during that campaign. It’ll never be forgotten, nor should it be. A shameful era in your history, relegation to non league isn’t as embarrassing as that “success” or any of your fans who even celebrated goals in 09/10.

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:03 - Jan 25 with 692 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 19:53 - Jan 25 by 442Dale

No, we enjoy it. And he’s the good grace to admit how poorly your club acted during that campaign. It’ll never be forgotten, nor should it be. A shameful era in your history, relegation to non league isn’t as embarrassing as that “success” or any of your fans who even celebrated goals in 09/10.

Did he celebrate the goals in the 09/10 season or did he know what nobody else did at the time and just sit there telling any one that would listen that no.good would come of it all,fair play to him if he did because nobody else knew

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:29 - Jan 25 with 665 views442Dale

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:03 - Jan 25 by ncfc_chalky

Did he celebrate the goals in the 09/10 season or did he know what nobody else did at the time and just sit there telling any one that would listen that no.good would come of it all,fair play to him if he did because nobody else knew

He’ll have celebrated yet at the same time he knew nothing good would come of it because we told him. In denial is different to pretending nobody knew because it was obvious.

What a wasted season that was for all at Meadow Lane.

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:31 - Jan 25 with 662 viewsblackdogblue

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 19:42 - Jan 25 by ncfc_chalky

You mean that you've not already received it?

It wouldn't surprise me if you've already had it and blown the lot on rag puddings and tripe in Wilbuts chippy

Sorry no, neither has my lottery winnings from the Sultan of Brunei who needed £5k for customs clearance & tax payments to facilitate my winnings...

Seems a common theme here, saying that I have found a small replica of a European Cup with Red & White ribbons on it for £8.99 which is a better deal so fook off... offer withdrawn

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:38 - Jan 25 with 644 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:31 - Jan 25 by blackdogblue

Sorry no, neither has my lottery winnings from the Sultan of Brunei who needed £5k for customs clearance & tax payments to facilitate my winnings...

Seems a common theme here, saying that I have found a small replica of a European Cup with Red & White ribbons on it for £8.99 which is a better deal so fook off... offer withdrawn

At 8.99 it's overpriced bdb

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:43 - Jan 25 with 640 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:29 - Jan 25 by 442Dale

He’ll have celebrated yet at the same time he knew nothing good would come of it because we told him. In denial is different to pretending nobody knew because it was obvious.

What a wasted season that was for all at Meadow Lane.

Sven,Kasper,Hughes and every one connected with the club didn't know but some Dale fans did,I only wish that I was posting on here then so that I could have done something about it

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:53 - Jan 25 with 630 viewsAtThePeake

Again though no other clubs were in a title race with Notts at the time so why would they remember it?

Tangled up in blue.

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:02 - Jan 25 with 621 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:53 - Jan 25 by AtThePeake

Again though no other clubs were in a title race with Notts at the time so why would they remember it?

I see your point but I just find it strange that Daleys kept on about it for years afterwards when nobody else was in the slightest bit interested

Anyway, 'nuff said on this subject

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:06 - Jan 25 with 616 views442Dale

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:43 - Jan 25 by ncfc_chalky

Sven,Kasper,Hughes and every one connected with the club didn't know but some Dale fans did,I only wish that I was posting on here then so that I could have done something about it

It was bloody obvious! As it was at Bury. It all comes down to whether you wanted to know or revel in the pointless “glory”.

You’d have done nothing, much like those down the road.

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:14 - Jan 25 with 606 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:06 - Jan 25 by 442Dale

It was bloody obvious! As it was at Bury. It all comes down to whether you wanted to know or revel in the pointless “glory”.

You’d have done nothing, much like those down the road.

It wasn't obvious at all,why do you think that Sven and co.got.fooled?
As the season progressed the cracks started appearing but by.then we was up to our necks in it,why oh why didn't you phone Meadow Lane up and warn us,you are as much to blame as Munto

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:21 - Jan 25 with 595 viewsTVOS1907

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:02 - Jan 25 by ncfc_chalky

I see your point but I just find it strange that Daleys kept on about it for years afterwards when nobody else was in the slightest bit interested

Anyway, 'nuff said on this subject

Who else did you ask about it?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024