Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth Alliance Cup 12:47 - Jan 22 with 1053 viewsmikehunt

I see our kids got past Bolton to make to the semi-finals of this competition.
I notice we have a Jesus in the side. Anybody know anything about him?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Youth Alliance Cup on 13:09 - Jan 22 with 1001 viewsNigeriamark

He's not good with crosses
Youth Alliance Cup on 13:54 - Jan 22 with 944 viewsDaleiLama

Youth Alliance Cup on 13:09 - Jan 22 by Nigeriamark

He's not good with crosses

Ha ha.

A robber breaks into a house standing in pitch darkness and starts searching upstairs by torchlight, when suddenly, he hears a voice come out of nowhere. “Jesus is watching you.” The criminal jumps, scared the owners have come home, and freezes. After a few minutes of silence however, he continues before again hearing “Jesus is watching you.” Confused, the thief searches the house, checks the front door, finds nothing and enters the lounge, where he finds a parrot. As he turns to search the room he again hears, “Jesus is watching you", but this time realises it was the parrot talking! He asks it, “Are you the one who’s been talking to me?” The parrot responds, “Yes.” The thief couldn’t believe it. So, he asks another question. “What is your name?” “Ismael.” the parrot answers. The man scoffed. “What type of idiot names a parrot Ismael?” The parrot replies, “The same type of idiot that names a Rottweiler Jesus.”

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Youth Alliance Cup on 15:51 - Jan 22 with 831 views1949er

He doesnt like crosses

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Youth Alliance Cup on 17:34 - Jan 22 with 711 viewsrichfoad32

What happened to Spanish Jesus we flew over for the Charlton game a couple of years ago? Is he still championing the Dale cause and has he stayed in touch with anyone?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024